Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Keep learning Satanic warriors

Rick Wendel

Ave Satanas, i greet to you all, with all the religions in this world that there are such as hinduism, satanism, sikh, and such have alot of things that relate to meditation which i recommend for you all to study to get an i dea and logic of what Spiritual Satanism could be, i've studied recently the religion of Shiva, it's very interesting of what they do, i realized that they master yoga which inspired me very much to be persistent in meditation and yoga, no matter what my dearest brother's and sisters always keep studying religions of the old even of those that been corrupted by the enemy. They give you an idea, here's something i learned from studying and looking at kundalini documentaries, the herb "Kadukka Podi" only 1/2 teaspoon per night will cleanse your blood and body, it is a cure for all disease's i encourage many of you to get this herb and mix it with your tea and, or juice? what ever pleases you, this herb increases the oxygen in the body to 300% which of course this can be achieved by satanic breathing exercise's and hours of yoga, i truly encourage all of you to learn as much as you can and start memorizing of what you learned as that trains the mind to subconsciously memorize things, there are so many things that you can learn from a religion that can be considered Satanic, though it may be corrupt but some of it's information is not. Get what am saying? always keep learning it's what satanism is really about, enlightenment, and knowledge.
There are so many of you who are not constantly meditating but let me tell you this, i have been distracted by the enemy so many times with things that are so foolish, i always think i never have time but realizing that i did but instead wasting time on the internet, i remember reading on one of the Illuminati cards which one of them said Video Games, those illuminati cards has over 300+ cards exposing all their plans for now and future, once i knew it was their plan to control the mass's with video games i quit, for a month i had been struggling with  meditation, after remember a quote by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 which said on the first time i became a Satanist on the 40 days satanic beginner program "Don't let anyone stop you, not even your self" from that moment i remembered that quote i put all things aside and meditated, another thing is that i used to take drugs and every time i did i  haven't meditated constantly. Knowing that i stopped doing drugs and forced my self on the first day, the second day i felt like i needed to meditated with out force. As you can see my brother's and sister's it is the enemy distracting us, be vigilant do not be weak, live the life of a god.
Every time i feel lazy which i don't now but if i ever did what i do is listen to viking/pagan music or music that relates to Lord Shiva who of course is another name for Father, next thing is watching documentaries of accomplished yogi masters, reading or listening to the clergies sermons. 
Hope this helped my beloved family. And HAIL! HAIL FATHER SATANHAIL THE GODS OF DU'ATHeil Hitler, Und Sieg Heil
A WarLord. 

<td val[/IMG]For the group... What's your insight into the Tamils version on Chakras and colours etc 
https://youtu.be/pRVJy-2BwDk From:"Micalzo Ors m.o13045@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, 3 Nov, 2015 at 3:44 am
Subject:[HellsArmy666] Keep learning Satanic warriors

Ave Satanas, i greet to you all, with all the religions in this world that there are such as hinduism, satanism, sikh, and such have alot of things that relate to meditation which i recommend for you all to study to get an i dea and logic of what Spiritual Satanism could be, i've studied recently the religion of Shiva, it's very interesting of what they do, i realized that they master yoga which inspired me very much to be persistent in meditation and yoga, no matter what my dearest brother's and sisters always keep studying religions of the old even of those that been corrupted by the enemy. They give you an idea, here's something i learned from studying and looking at kundalini documentaries, the herb "Kadukka Podi" only 1/2 teaspoon per night will cleanse your blood and body, it is a cure for all disease's i encourage many of you to get this herb and mix it with your tea and, or juice? what ever pleases you, this herb increases the oxygen in the body to 300% which of course this can be achieved by satanic breathing exercise's and hours of yoga, i truly encourage all of you to learn as much as you can and start memorizing of what you learned as that trains the mind to subconsciously memorize things, there are so many things that you can learn from a religion that can be considered Satanic, though it may be corrupt but some of it's information is not. Get what am saying? always keep learning it's what satanism is really about, enlightenment, and knowledge.
There are so many of you who are not constantly meditating but let me tell you this, i have been distracted by the enemy so many times with things that are so foolish, i always think i never have time but realizing that i did but instead wasting time on the internet, i remember reading on one of the Illuminati cards which one of them said Video Games, those illuminati cards has over 300+ cards exposing all their plans for now and future, once i knew it was their plan to control the mass's with video games i quit, for a month i had been struggling with  meditation, after remember a quote by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 which said on the first time i became a Satanist on the 40 days satanic beginner program "Don't let anyone stop you, not even your self" from that moment i remembered that quote i put all things aside and meditated, another thing is that i used to take drugs and every time i did i  haven't meditated constantly. Knowing that i stopped doing drugs and forced my self on the first day, the second day i felt like i needed to meditated with out force. As you can see my brother's and sister's it is the enemy distracting us, be vigilant do not be weak, live the life of a god.
Every time i feel lazy which i don't now but if i ever did what i do is listen to viking/pagan music or music that relates to Lord Shiva who of course is another name for Father, next thing is watching documentaries of accomplished yogi masters, reading or listening to the clergies sermons. 
Hope this helped my beloved family. And HAIL! HAIL FATHER SATANHAIL THE GODS OF DU'ATHeil Hitler, Und Sieg Heil
A WarLord.  [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you for sharing. It's so important for fellow sharing of knowledge... I'm very ignorant of basics like Tarot, Astrology, planet alignments & such.Anything genuine, & uncorrupted sources of this learning, I'd appreciate.The Esoteric bookstore I have access to is filled with new age + golden Dawn, Hebrew crap, so I'm very wary now where I obtain info from.. 
I thank all of you here to continue in our warfare, rituals & our devotion to Satan.
Hail Satan! 
Enki's Reign is here ..

From:"Micalzo Ors m.o13045@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, 3 Nov, 2015 at 3:44 am
Subject:[HellsArmy666] Keep learning Satanic warriors

A WarLord.  [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

FROM ENKI TO SATAN

On Monday, November 2, 2015 11:44 AM, "Micalzo Ors m.o13045@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A WarLord. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back