Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hasani

I was told that karma doesn't exist. If that is the case, why it is that every time I do something, it comes back to me? Explain karma. Are there any Satanic rituals that can eliminate karma?

Why do you think christian prayer can be felt by your aura? because if you believe in something enough, you can make it happen.

It is possible for you to curse yourself, if you're paranoid about being cursed and you tell yourself that your cursed, you can very much, set your self up for disaster.

Same thing applys to karma, to an extent, the only "real karma" is about your past lives effect your life now, but you can destroy those karma seeds through meditation and kundalnini yoga

Go on JoS and look through the sermons, I know there's a sermon on it Maxine did about 2 or 3 months back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@... wrote:

I was told that karma doesn't exist. If that is the case, why it is that every time I do something, it comes back to me? Explain karma. Are there any Satanic rituals that can eliminate karma?

Hail Satan
 I believe that the word "karma" stands for the  possible things like the  Actions, Inactions (do's and undo's), and the performance of one's duty in this life towards his/her family,society,country and other possible things. But as per your question i had raised the same few months ago as oftenly visiting to the jos i found out that there is no such thing like karma ONLY those ppll dwell in karmanic ideology who suffer from esp "xtians" and WICCANS due to the insecurity BUT then there's another logic "what goes around comes around" this backfires you only because you might be having weak auras,chakras with you. and that is why whatever spell a person with weak aura and the chakra sends come back and backfires him. the ideology of karma was just built to scare ppll and to indulge them in some kind of rituals and prayers in a daily life these tricks are oftenly used by the priests to have position in the society and powers you might have seen many pastors HAVING SO MUCH MONEY THAT THEM HAVE BIG BUNGLOWS FOR THEMSELVES and preach OTHERS not to indulge in materialistic things  i believe that there is no such thing like karma, what is wrong in been indulging in materialistic things when we are part of this MATERIALISTIC WORLD we are ourselves made of material. if karma is everything then why one needs a god? if our karma itself leeds to our success and failures then is there any need to hang around in religion? i could be wrong with this philosophy but im a beginner and there are lots of things for me left to learn. the word karma comes from hindu mythology known as "Bhagwad gita" in which krishna himself contradicted to his philosophy  such as "action in inaction and inaction in action" if KARMA was ENOUGH THEN WHY THE WHOLE WORLD DWELT IN PLEASING THIS AND THAT (in xtianity,islam,buddhism,hinduism)? I agree that EVRY ACTION HAS REACTION but its  like dealing with positive and negative energies (thoughts) if you tend to think something bad with happen to you in so and so time you will definately incur the the problem in real it had happend to me also i was cutting a vegetable and a thought (negative one) came into my mind that what if i cut my own finger and i was attentive in cutting with the vegetables and do you know what happend i got my self cut in the finger. as said in satanic bible also "
Blessed are the strong, for they shall possess the earth - Cursed are the weak, for they shall inherit the yoke' and one can be strong if one blots out the false hopes,and myths from his life. the law of the earth is similar like of the jungle SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, fittest person survives karma plays no role. if one is strong enough there would not be any backfires

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hasani" <hasani_baron@... wrote:
You said it.Like attracts like.So stating and believing things like """""every time I do something, it comes back to me""""" are forming a thoughtform in your mind,which you feed.Bro Cut off these ties and don't believe them.Your belief makes them be in your life.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO ANY DEMON AND SOUL UNDER SATAN!
HAIL TO THE TRUTH LORD!HAIL HAIL HAIL!

Its psychology.

For the most part.

The only people who are effected by Karma are people who believe in it.

Hail Satan

Well if you do a curse against someone with a stronger aura than you it will bounce back. Otherwise karma is a new age sin.

In the simples explanation its a negative energy or relationship that gets attached to your soul from various of reasons . You can get rid of it youself.

Just to mention its importent to clean your aura after performing black magick "so you dont expirience getting it back at you"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back