Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kali/Kalika

pathoflucifer

can somebody enlighten me on who and what Kali is? i'd rather not lean on wikipedia for this type of information as i've learned from here that mainstream sources aren't so reliable. i read her name is sanskrit but that's all i've decided to read. i don't want any confusion or misunderstanding, so i'm asking here :)
thank you, x.

Hindus have a mythology as to where goddess Kali came from. However, if you look from our perspective, Kali is a form of Shakti. As we know, Shakti is the feminine energy of Shiva. There are various facets of the feminine energy. There are Lakshmi, Saraswati, Parvati and so on who are depictions of the same feminine force showing peace, knowledge, wealth, prosperity and so on. However, when it comes to the ferocious forms of Shakti, Kali is the main depiction. Kali is the ferocious force and a representation of total destruction of enemies. Enemies can be internal as well as external. When I say internal, these can be unwanted and bad habits. External can be any form of enemies outside us. Normal people in India as well as Tantrics (Left Hand Path practitioners) worship Kali in their own way. According to LHP practitioners, Kali is the supreme energy and force, also equivalent to our own Kundalini energy. Hence, the chief deity of LHP practitioners is either Kali or Bhairava (the ferocious form of Shiva/Enki/Satan) though they worship other forms of Shakti.
While one depiction is about death and destruction, Kali also marks maintaining order and renewal of something (everything that has an end will have a new beginning). Kali comes from the feminine version of 'Kaal' or 'time'. One of the ferocious forms of Shiva/Enki is 'Kaal' or 'end times'. Hence, the feminine part is called Kali. 

---In [email protected], <pathoflucifer@... wrote:

can somebody enlighten me on who and what Kali is? i'd rather not lean on wikipedia for this type of information as i've learned from here that mainstream sources aren't so reliable. i read her name is sanskrit but that's all i've decided to read. i don't want any confusion or misunderstanding, so i'm asking here :)
thank you, x.

Kali is the goddes of perverted sex and depraved sex, with no love or feelings, just the impulsiveness and pleasure.
It is said that we are on the Kali Yuga, the Age of Kali. On this age, the men will turn in corrupt, will forget honor, the women will not respect their husbands anymore, they will turn into bitches. Sex and genitals will be idolatred. Betrayals among men, and lots of bad things, confusion, and the spiritual matters setted asside. It started on 3000 BC and will stay for 300.000 years, when the age of the next god comes and he will fix the mess. Its the worst age for the humanity.
Any similarity with today's world? ;)
But I don't know if it goes with SS views. You can find accurate information about the subject on Julius Evola's Yoga of Power or his Doctrine of Awakening, where he explains it and explains how to overcome the bad karma of this age and reach enlightment. He was an italian occultist that was friendly with both nazism and Nietzche's Super Man. He studied a lot about ancient buddhism and you can find lots of meditations, exercises, and teachings to be more than a mundane existance. In time of an enemy attack to Italy on the WW2, he refused to leave his house acepting his destiny, being hit by shell or a bomb, I don't remember, and losing his capacity to walk.
I hope an older Spiritual Satanist can come here and enlight both of us. I would like to see SS view about Evola and Kali Yuga also.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

thank you, x.

Kali/Shakti is Lilith, Shiva/Satan's wife

---In [email protected], <pathoflucifer@... wrote:

thank you, x.

Yes...she is our goddess, Lilith. The Dark mother, who births
destruction and creation.

On 9/27/13, egon88@... <egon88@... wrote:

Kali/Shakti is Lilith, Shiva/Satan's wife

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <pathoflucifer@... wrote:

can somebody enlighten me on who and what Kali is? i'd rather not lean on
wikipedia for this type of information as i've learned from here that
mainstream sources aren't so reliable. i read her name is sanskrit but
that's all i've decided to read. i don't want any confusion or
misunderstanding, so i'm asking here :)

thank you, x.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back