Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kabbalistic/Magical Squares

ed.roulan

So, I have a question about using the squares. On the JoS site says that, for, e.g. we shouldn't begin the mantra for Venus when Venus is in the signs of Virgo [its fall] or Scorpio or Aries [its detriment]. Does this mean that we shouldn't begin the mantra from 22 August to 21/22 September(for Virgo) and from 22 October to 22 November for Scorpio? And if we begin it at the right time (when Venus is in Libra, and when is that?) but we can't finish it in Libra bc its 49 days and we finish it with Venus in Scorpio is the effect good or bad?

22 of August until 21 of September the Sun is in the sign of Virgo, not Venus. For example today the Sun is in Libra, the moon is in Scorpio and Venus is also in Scorpio. The next month, November 23rd the Sun will be in Sagittarius, Moon will be in Gemini and Venus will be in Libra. Then you can start the Venus square (Friday the day of Venus and in the hours of Venus). When it will finish is not our concern, we just must not start the square on the sign of its fall and detretment, and the square is more powerful when started at its home/main sign.
There is also a calendar you can use to find the specific dates for all squares:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back