Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kabalistic Squares Question

Mariana Mariana

I started a Kabalistic Squares working yesterday (Sunday). I also downloaded the CHRONOS program a week ago and typed in my city and state and submitted. Today, I turned on the program and it said the hours of the sun for my location was at 12:25pm. I don't know what made me look at settings and realized even though my location was correct, the coordinates were incorrect.  So yesterday was my first day, but I did the sun mantra at the incorrect time. I assumed it was during one of the sun hours, but once I changed it to the right coordinates today, yesterdays time was off by about 1 hour!Sy question is, should I restart next Sunday or is it okay to continue with the working even though the yesterday I did the mantra during the hour of Venus? Today's square called for 30 vibrations of the sun mantra. Do I vibrate all 30 and then state my affirmation a few times or do I state my affirmation in between each vibration.  Thanks in advance. :)Hail Satan!

To be on the safe side you should definitely start the square over. Do all the vibrations and then make sure your affirmations are said after you complete all the vibrations for that day, not in between vibrations.

On Monday, July 28, 2014 4:35 PM, "Mariana Mariana marimamaof3@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I started a Kabalistic Squares working yesterday (Sunday). I also downloaded the CHRONOS program a week ago and typed in my city and state and submitted. Today, I turned on the program and it said the hours of the sun for my location was at 12:25pm. I don't know what made me look at settings and realized even though my location was correct, the coordinates were incorrect.  So yesterday was my first day, but I did the sun mantra at the incorrect time. I assumed it was during one of the sun hours, but once I changed it to the right coordinates today, yesterdays time was off by about 1 hour!Sy question is, should I restart next Sunday or is it okay to continue with the working even though the yesterday I did the mantra during the hour of Venus? Today's square called for 30 vibrations of the sun mantra. Do I vibrate all 30 and then state my affirmation a few times or do I state my affirmation in between each vibration.  Thanks in advance. :)Hail Satan!

I accidentally did 20 vibrations instead of 17 so do I need to restart or just keep going or take 3 repetitions off of the next day?

You have to restart. Make sure you have sinething to help you keep count.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 9:02 AM PDT mdeason008@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I accidentally did 20 vibrations instead of 17 so do I need to restart or just keep going or take 3 repetitions off of the next day?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back