Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

just wondering

metalhead6661

if satan is a jew word for advisary wouldn't father perfer being called lucifer?
HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!

Here's the message I'm talking about, by HPS Zildar Raasi:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/27056

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

This was addressed in a previous message, Satan is originally Sanskrit and means truth. Satan's original name is Enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metalhead666" <drkone2@ wrote:

if satan is a jew word for advisary wouldn't father perfer being called lucifer?
HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!

If you even consider Satan meaning enemy in kike (which as I said was stolen from Sanskrit), it is also a title that represents Him, because He actually IS the enemy of the jews/kike. You have no idea how much he hates them for all the crimes they've commited him. Yes, He IS their enemy and they're gonna be wiped out. The name "Satan" causes the kikes nightmares when they hear it for obvious reasons.

So you can have the word Satan mean two things, both of which are accurate descriptions of Him:

1)Truth
2)Enemy/adversary of the jews

Satan has also no problem being called "Satan" or "Father Satan", in fact He prefers it. Go ask Himself if you don't believe this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metalhead666" <drkone2@... wrote:

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!

Lucifer was actually a roman god with no ties to Satan. The name Satan goes back further than the hebrew definition yor thinking about. "Satan" meaning truth in sankrit as explained in the link below. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html **************************************************************************************************************** Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.   -Satanic_Guidance (Mac Friday) www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, January 2, 2011 11:20:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] just wondering

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!

Attachments :
I read the jews fear and consider Amalek the eternal enemy of the jews as well as of an enemy of "god." Any information on Amalek that anyone knows? Sounds like it may be Satan under another name.

John <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

If you even consider Satan meaning enemy in kike (which as I said was stolen from Sanskrit), it is also a title that represents Him, because He actually IS the enemy of the jews/kike. You have no idea how much he hates them for all the crimes they've commited him. Yes, He IS their enemy and they're gonna be wiped out. The name "Satan" causes the kikes nightmares when they hear it for obvious reasons.

So you can have the word Satan mean two things, both of which are accurate descriptions of Him:

1)Truth
2)Enemy/adversary of the jews

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metalhead666" <drkone2@... wrote:

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!

Satan is their adversary. Satan came from the sanskrit word Satanama, which came before the kikes.  
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 2:20:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] just wondering

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!

Father Satan doesnt mind being called Satan!!!!! The High Priests/Priestesses have been at this a lot longer then anyone and they are very close to father Satan! I have been dedicated some five years and I am close to father Satan. I know he LIKES being called SATAN.

It is not a kike word! Remember the whole jewish language and everything kike has been stolen! Satan means truth. Or Satanama. SA TA NA MA. Read the JOS.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

Stop allowing these infiltrators to get to you with nonsense.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires. I appear in diverse manners to those who are faithful and under my command. -Satan

This is not for the WEAK. Those who oppose us are our enemies. I think most of us know at this point what happens to our enemies.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Here's the message I'm talking about, by HPS Zildar Raasi:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/27056

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

This was addressed in a previous message, Satan is originally Sanskrit and means truth. Satan's original name is Enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metalhead666" <drkone2@ wrote:

HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back