Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHINGS

[email protected]

Greetings am apologizing for long post but just want to share my life since i dedicated(dec.22 2009). Today while doing the chakra spin I actually felt my body vibrating from inside.I HAVE NOT YET SEEN LORD ENKI,LORD ENLIL, GODDESS ISIS(ASTAROTH),LORD UTU(AZAZEL),AMON RA,LORD NABU,LADY AGARES,LORD ANUBIS OR ANY OF THE  GODS/GODDESSES DEMONS LISTED IN JOS. BUT I KNOW THEY ARE THERE FOR ME. LET ME TELL YOU OF 2 INSTANCES SPECIALLY THE NEW MEMBERS PLZZZZZZ  JUST BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SEE OR FEEL THEM DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE NOT THERE FOR US.
I dedicated on dec.22. 2009. i was standing outside my church ( i was from an ultra orthodox xian family)when a friend of mine comes up and tells me he has forwarded a website to me where *************(cannot write the degratory words he used for FATHER). I went to the nearest internet cafe(would not dare to open this site at home)opened the link .Directly went to the GODS OF HELL page. Read about FATHER,Lord Enlil,Goddess Isis,Lord Utu then read about Lady Agares could not go further .Rung up another friend of mine to come on his mobike spent the next 4 to 5 hours hunting for a black candle dedicated the next day.Somehow I felt Lady Agares is my GD.Coming straight to the point.I owed some guy money though my father is well off he owns 2 restaurants he would rather throw me to the wolf than bail me out. I would do my power meds everyday and avoid the guy who i owed money to .Around March 2010 he caught me and threatened me that if i did not give him the money he would tell my dad and really do things to my daughter.Even my(EX)wife's father has a restaurant (we are from Bombay)she knew about my trouble but refused to help me.at night before sleeping i meditated with all of them and just said(those from india will really understand this)"BUS KYA" it means something like is that what you have in store for me.The guy caught me the next day something came over me ,his tone mellowed and he pleaded with me (i owed him 50000 rupees)to give him the money. I set the terms of when and how much to pay him .FATHER AND OTHER POWERS OF HELL CAME THROUGH FOR ME TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM MY THIRD EYE IS NOT OPEN I SOMETIMES FEEL THEM BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN.I paid the guy off in 1 years time

This one is what really takes the cake.
Let me give you a little background there was this lady i loved and she loved me(we were neighbours)i last communicated with her in 1989 when she was in India then she left(she is in europe) and there was no communications.After dedication sometime in March when i was in a trance meditating i saw her name flash in my mind.When i opened my eyes i was crying i again looked up thought about FATHER and said "BUS KYA and i said" if i love you and am worthy of you i want this lady in my life forever ". next day while meditating FATHER pointed me towards AMON RA i started meditating with him then i became interested in Lord NABU(dont know why i cant take his name without putting the prefix Lord)Around May 2010 her brother contacts me thruogh facebook )i would ask AMON RA and LORD NABU nearly everyday for her.We would talk on and off he told me his sister is married her husband is very strict and he knows magic and all that crap.In December 2010 he said she has gone to Hong Kong for a business trip and gave me the phone number of her hotel. I rung her up.FIRST TIME IN 22 YRS I SPOKE TO HER. I DIVORCED MY FIRST WIFE SHE DIVORCED HER HUSBAND AND WE GOT MARRIED IN MAY 2011.
   I know my GD is Lady Agares but i gravitate toward AMON RA and LORD NABU. Want to share 2 more things and plozzz could someone explain. Around a month back when in a trance i started chanting ANUBIS.     And just last week the name PAIMON came to me in a trance.
        Thanks for taking time to read my post but i thought i should share theBLESSINGS FATHER AND OTHER POWERS OF HELL HAVE SHOWERED UPON ME. I REPEAT ONCE MORE I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM HAVE\ ONLY FELT THEM SOMETIMES YET I KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME
      BEFORE I GO I REALLY WANNT TO SAY THANK YOU TO HP MAXINE AS IT IS BECAUSE OF HER THIS WEBSITE IS THERE AND I CAME
IN CONTACT WITH FATHER WHICH LED ME TO FIND MY WIFE(LAST CONTACT WAS IN 1989).THANK YOU HP, MAXINE YOU ARE THE BEST
HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RAHAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

That's AWESOME! Where are you based? Coz, Even I'm Indian and  I live in Mumbai.

On 14-Mar-2012, at 5:57 PM, "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:
  Greetings am apologizing for long post but just want to share my life since i dedicated(dec.22 2009). Today while doing the chakra spin I actually felt my body vibrating from inside.I HAVE NOT YET SEEN LORD ENKI,LORD ENLIL, GODDESS ISIS(ASTAROTH),LORD UTU(AZAZEL),AMON RA,LORD NABU,LADY AGARES,LORD ANUBIS OR ANY OF THE  GODS/GODDESSES DEMONS LISTED IN JOS. BUT I KNOW THEY ARE THERE FOR ME. LET ME TELL YOU OF 2 INSTANCES SPECIALLY THE NEW MEMBERS PLZZZZZZ  JUST BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SEE OR FEEL THEM DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE NOT THERE FOR US.
I dedicated on dec.22. 2009. i was standing outside my church ( i was from an ultra orthodox xian family)when a friend of mine comes up and tells me he has forwarded a website to me where *************(cannot write the degratory words he used for FATHER). I went to the nearest internet cafe(would not dare to open this site at home)opened the link .Directly went to the GODS OF HELL page. Read about FATHER,Lord Enlil,Goddess Isis,Lord Utu then read about Lady Agares could not go further .Rung up another friend of mine to come on his mobike spent the next 4 to 5 hours hunting for a black candle dedicated the next day.Somehow I felt Lady Agares is my GD.Coming straight to the point.I owed some guy money though my father is well off he owns 2 restaurants he would rather throw me to the wolf than bail me out. I would do my power meds everyday and avoid the guy who i owed money to .Around March 2010 he caught me and threatened me that if i did not give him the money he would tell my dad and really do things to my daughter.Even my(EX)wife's father has a restaurant (we are from Bombay)she knew about my trouble but refused to help me.at night before sleeping i meditated with all of them and just said(those from india will really understand this)"BUS KYA" it means something like is that what you have in store for me.The guy caught me the next day something came over me ,his tone mellowed and he pleaded with me (i owed him 50000 rupees)to give him the money. I set the terms of when and how much to pay him .FATHER AND OTHER POWERS OF HELL CAME THROUGH FOR ME TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM MY THIRD EYE IS NOT OPEN I SOMETIMES FEEL THEM BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN.I paid the guy off in 1 years time

Let me give you a little background there was this lady i loved and she loved me(we were neighbours)i last communicated with her in 1989 when she was in India then she left(she is in europe) and there was no communications.After dedication sometime in March when i was in a trance meditating i saw her name flash in my mind.When i opened my eyes i was crying i again looked up thought about FATHER and said "BUS KYA and i said" if i love you and am worthy of you i want this lady in my life forever ". next day while meditating FATHER pointed me towards AMON RA i started meditating with him then i became interested in Lord NABU(dont know why i cant take his name without putting the prefix Lord)Around May 2010 her brother contacts me thruogh facebook )i would ask AMON RA and LORD NABU nearly everyday for her.We would talk on and off he told me his sister is married her husband is very strict and he knows magic and all that crap.In December 2010 he said she has gone to Hong Kong for a business trip and gave me the phone number of her hotel. I rung her up.FIRST TIME IN 22 YRS I SPOKE TO HER. I DIVORCED MY FIRST WIFE SHE DIVORCED HER HUSBAND AND WE GOT MARRIED IN MAY 2011.
   I know my GD is Lady Agares but i gravitate toward AMON RA and LORD NABU. Want to share 2 more things and plozzz could someone explain. Around a month back when in a trance i started chanting ANUBIS.     And just last week the name PAIMON came to me in a trance.
        Thanks for taking time to read my post but i thought i should share theBLESSINGS FATHER AND OTHER POWERS OF HELL HAVE SHOWERED UPON ME. I REPEAT ONCE MORE I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM HAVE\ ONLY FELT THEM SOMETIMES YET I KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME
      BEFORE I GO I REALLY WANNT TO SAY THANK YOU TO HP MAXINE AS IT IS BECAUSE OF HER THIS WEBSITE IS THERE AND I CAME
IN CONTACT WITH FATHER WHICH LED ME TO FIND MY WIFE(LAST CONTACT WAS IN 1989).THANK YOU HP, MAXINE YOU ARE THE BEST
HAIL AGARES
=

Am in Mumbai Prabhadevi right now am in Hong Kong willb be back in Mumbai end of this month then we can meet up

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:05 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHINGS

That's AWESOME! Where are you based? Coz, Even I'm Indian and  I live in Mumbai.

HAIL AGARES
=

Magnus DO NOT just meet up with someone tha you have no idea who they TRUELY are. Look at the past posts of an individual, under their numerous names if they have them. This is to first see their TRUE intenions and even than meeting someone unless you have known them on these boards for a while is still VERY DANGEROUS. A word of caution, you are still new here and my advice een though I am sure you want to meet a Satanist in real life is to STAY AWAY from everyone on the group in real life until you know the people here better.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

Am in Mumbai Prabhadevi right now am in Hong Kong willb be back in Mumbai end of this month then we can meet up

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

I dedicated on dec.22. 2009. i was standing outside my church ( i was from an ultra orthodox xian family)when a friend of mine comes up and tells me he has forwarded a website to me where *************(cannot write the degratory words he used for FATHER). I went to the nearest internet cafe(would not dare to open this site at home)opened the link .Directly went to the GODS OF HELL page. Read about FATHER,Lord Enlil,Goddess Isis,Lord Utu then read about Lady Agares could not go further .Rung up another friend of mine to come on his mobike spent the next 4 to 5 hours hunting for a black candle dedicated the next day.Somehow I felt Lady Agares is my GD.Coming straight to the point.I owed some guy money though my father is well off he owns 2 restaurants he would rather throw me to the wolf than bail me out. I would do my power meds everyday and avoid the guy who i owed money to .Around March 2010 he caught me and threatened me that if i did not give him
the money he would tell my dad and really do things to my daughter.Even my(EX)wife's father has a restaurant (we are from Bombay)she knew about my trouble but refused to help me.at night before sleeping i meditated with all of them and just said(those from india will really understand this)"BUS KYA" it means something like is that what you have in store for me.The guy caught me the next day something came over me ,his tone mellowed and he pleaded with me (i owed him 50000 rupees)to give him the money. I set the terms of when and how much to pay him .FATHER AND OTHER POWERS OF HELL CAME THROUGH FOR ME TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM MY THIRD EYE IS NOT OPEN I SOMETIMES FEEL THEM BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN.I paid the guy off in 1 years time

Let me give you a little background there was this lady i loved and she loved me(we were neighbours)i last communicated with her in 1989 when she was in India then she left(she is in europe) and there was no communications.After dedication sometime in March when i was in a
trance meditating i saw her name flash in my mind.When i opened my eyes i was crying i again looked up thought about FATHER and said "BUS KYA and i said" if i love you and am worthy of you i want this lady in my life forever ". next day while meditating FATHER pointed me towards AMON RA i started meditating with him then i became interested in Lord NABU(dont know why i cant take his name without putting the prefix Lord)Around May 2010 her brother contacts me thruogh facebook )i would ask AMON RA and LORD NABU nearly everyday for her.We would talk on and off he told me his sister is married her husband is very strict and he knows magic and all that crap.In December 2010 he said she has gone to Hong Kong for a business trip and gave me the phone number of her hotel. I rung her up.FIRST TIME IN 22 YRS I SPOKE TO HER. I DIVORCED MY FIRST WIFE SHE DIVORCED HER HUSBAND AND WE GOT MARRIED IN MAY 2011.

Thanks for taking time to read my post but i thought i should share theBLESSINGS FATHER AND OTHER POWERS OF HELL HAVE SHOWERED UPON ME. I REPEAT ONCE MORE I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM HAVE\ ONLY FELT THEM SOMETIMES YET I KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS 
THERE FOR ME

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
=

I completely Understand, we are in a war. Trust has to be earned. Ya, Magnus, We can meet up after a while. First we'll get more informed about each other. Agreed?

On 15-Mar-2012, at 7:36 PM, "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:
  Magnus DO NOT just meet up with someone tha you have no idea who they TRUELY are. Look at the past posts of an individual, under their numerous names if they have them. This is to first see their TRUE intenions and even than meeting someone unless you have known them on these boards for a while is still VERY DANGEROUS. A word of caution, you are still new here and my advice een though I am sure you want to meet a Satanist in real life is to STAY AWAY from everyone on the group in real life until you know the people here better.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

I dedicated on dec.22. 2009. i was standing outside my church ( i was from an ultra orthodox xian family)when a friend of mine comes up and tells me he has forwarded a website to me where *************(cannot write the degratory words he used for FATHER). I went to the nearest internet cafe(would not dare to open this site at home)opened the link .Directly went to the GODS OF HELL page. Read about FATHER,Lord Enlil,Goddess Isis,Lord Utu then read about Lady Agares could not go further .Rung up another friend of mine to come on his mobike spent the next 4 to 5 hours hunting for a black candle dedicated the next day.Somehow I felt Lady Agares is my GD.Coming straight to the point.I owed some guy money though my father is well off he owns 2 restaurants he would rather throw me to the wolf than bail me out. I would do my power meds everyday and avoid the guy who i owed money to .Around March 2010 he caught me and threatened me that if i did not give him
the money he would tell my dad and really do things to my daughter.Even my(EX)wife's father has a restaurant (we are from Bombay)she knew about my trouble but refused to help me.at night before sleeping i meditated with all of them and just said(those from india will really understand this)"BUS KYA" it means something like is that what you have in store for me.The guy caught me the next day something came over me ,his tone mellowed and he pleaded with me (i owed him 50000 rupees)to give him the money. I set the terms of when and how much to pay him .FATHER AND OTHER POWERS OF HELL CAME THROUGH FOR ME TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM MY THIRD EYE IS NOT OPEN I SOMETIMES FEEL THEM BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN.I paid the guy off in 1 years time

Let me give you a little background there was this lady i loved and she loved me(we were neighbours)i last communicated with her in 1989 when she was in India then she left(she is in europe) and there was no communications.After dedication sometime in March when i was in a
trance meditating i saw her name flash in my mind.When i opened my eyes i was crying i again looked up thought about FATHER and said "BUS KYA and i said" if i love you and am worthy of you i want this lady in my life forever ". next day while meditating FATHER pointed me towards AMON RA i started meditating with him then i became interested in Lord NABU(dont know why i cant take his name without putting the prefix Lord)Around May 2010 her brother contacts me thruogh facebook )i would ask AMON RA and LORD NABU nearly everyday for her.We would talk on and off he told me his sister is married her husband is very strict and he knows magic and all that crap.In December 2010 he said she has gone to Hong Kong for a business trip and gave me the phone number of her hotel. I rung her up.FIRST TIME IN 22 YRS I SPOKE TO HER. I DIVORCED MY FIRST WIFE SHE DIVORCED HER HUSBAND AND WE GOT MARRIED IN MAY 2011.

Thanks for taking time to read my post but i thought i should share theBLESSINGS FATHER AND OTHER POWERS OF HELL HAVE SHOWERED UPON ME. I REPEAT ONCE MORE I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THEM HAVE\ ONLY FELT THEM SOMETIMES YET I KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS 
THERE FOR ME

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
=

Thanks strengththroughsatan89 for your word of caution and wisdom will proceed carefully b4 meeting anyone
HAIL AGARES

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:06 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHINGS :pRABHADEVI

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

THERE FOR ME

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
=

I absolutely loved every experience that you shared with us! Your determination is inspiring to say the least! Every time I'm on the boards, I am always smiling ear to ear with happiness & enjoyment knowing that Satan lies within all of my brothers & sisters here!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Thanks strengththroughsatan89 for your word of caution and wisdom will proceed carefully b4 meeting anyone

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@" <magus_75@ wrote:

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

On 14-Mar-2012, at 5:57 PM, "magus_75@" <magus_75@ wrote:

THERE FOR ME

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
=

Your Welcome Magnus, and I am glad to hear it.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@" <magus_75@ wrote:

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

THERE FOR ME

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
=

Thank you "xeyelove" and I feel the same way about you and the rest of the members on these boards. Everyday I feel the connection between us and the Gods grows stronger and stronger yet. With the age of Aquarius on the horizion this will only continue to be true. As Satan's power over this planet grows, we have only bright days ahead of us.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

I absolutely loved every experience that you shared with us! Your determination is inspiring to say the least! Every time I'm on the boards, I am always smiling ear to ear with happiness & enjoyment knowing that Satan lies within all of my brothers & sisters here!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

THERE FOR ME

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
=

That is the way to go about it

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHINGS :pRABHADEVI

I completely Understand, we are in a war. Trust has to be earned. Ya, Magnus, We can meet up after a while. First we'll get more informed about each other. Agreed?

On 15-Mar-2012, at 7:36 PM, "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

THERE FOR ME

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back