Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just wanted to post this again.

wile uncommon this seems to happen every now and then i don't think it means anything. i Googled it to c what i could find and found 1 other picture that looked like yours and it was part of a thing on how burning incense to much is link to lung cancer because of some obscure chemical.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

I still cant figure it out. I think its time to ask Satan if there is a meaning to this.

I think it might depend on the mix of inscense or something like that. I have asthma and a lot of things get to me, but when I burn incense that is patchouli or jasmine etc. I have no problems (esp rituals). But last weekend I had to do a church retreat(no choice at all) The inscense they used made my chest feel like there was a ton of bricks on them and I felt like I was suffocating. The pressure on my chest was unbearable and I was hacking and coughing like crazy.. IDK why that is...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, April 19, 2010 12:07:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just wanted to post this again.

wile uncommon this seems to happen every now and then i don't think it means anything. i Googled it to c what i could find and found 1 other picture that looked like yours and it was part of a thing on how burning incense to much is link to lung cancer because of some obscure chemical.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcra ft@... wrote:

I still cant figure it out. I think its time to ask Satan if there is a meaning to this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back