Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just to inform you all.

And I also want to mention this:
I bring here thousand people in 4 years. I am Satan's heavy fighting solider. So do not judge someone who you not know. Also 90% members are lazy when it comes to spreading word to world. That's why i work alone and always bring new people.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 21:39, void_time@...<void_time@... wrote: I work this for years. And every time I start bringing members-our number starts rising. Like 30 new people in less than half of week. last year I bring here 800 members in three months
On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 19:57, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Due to your work? Not entirely. All SS do their part here. It's collective merit and responsibility.

I work this for years. And every time I start bringing members-our number starts rising. Like 30 new people in less than half of week. last year I bring here 800 members in three months
On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 19:57, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Due to your work? Not entirely. All SS do their part here. It's collective merit and responsibility.

And to those who find joyofsatan on facebook few years ago ore in apps in recent time, that's was me ;) i am behind those links. And about one year ago behing links on the hidden wiki too.
On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 21:47, void_time@...<void_time@... wrote: And I also want to mention this:
I bring here thousand people in 4 years. I am Satan's heavy fighting solider. So do not judge someone who you not know. Also 90% members are lazy when it comes to spreading word to world. That's why i work alone and always bring new people.
On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 21:39, void_time@...<void_time@... wrote: I work this for years. And every time I start bringing members-our number starts rising. Like 30 new people in less than half of week. last year I bring here 800 members in three months

That was not a judgement. It was a reality check. You made a post boasting and taking all credit for people coming here, whereas you're not the only one who advertises Spiritual Satanism: there are many SS who do this and many also who do the "Promoting JoS" ritual and the "Awakening the White Race" Ritual. So stop patronising us.

Hahhahahaha.  

The total Arro[/IMG]
Why Hello There Beautiful. Puts my hands through my hair. I'm sorry I just saw my Reflection. I couldn't resist myself. Literally. 
 I do this one to people all the time. Or another one of my favorites. Is when someone calls me Gay. I say, Well I would be. But I find it rather hard to be a Homosexual.  When everytime I look into a mirror, I see perfection staring back at me. 
  Which is not really true as I find a lot of Aryan Men to be very Beautiful. 
 Thank you for all the work you do. Yes [/IMG]

Void, you just seem to be someone who is aching to be recognized, and applauded: OMG! This guy led a bunch of Satanist's to JOS! So we should applaud you and recognize how fucking awesome you are! WTF...its so ridiculous. You did a good job for Satan. OK. There are many Satanist's who also go under the radar and who do a great job for Satan, and they don't get ANY recognition nor do they need any. We do our work for Satan and thats it. I know I do. I work full time for Satan. I do not expect anybody to be freaking out over me and 'recognizing' what I do. I do my work for Father and that's it. It's a full time job that I do and do I post about OMG! I led so many people here! No, I do not. Get over yourself! Seriously.

Again, you do not know me ore what I do. Most member in past was more like you. They spending time to argue instead to fight. And even that warrior group you haved felt apart do arguing. And i am everywhere on web and let me tell you something : i see only my post and links. Twitter? That's nothing. I do not use twitter because it bring weak results.  Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 18:57, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   That was not a judgement. It was a reality check. You made a post boasting and taking all credit for people coming here, whereas you're not the only one who advertises Spiritual Satanism: there are many SS who do this and many also who do the "Promoting JoS" ritual and the "Awakening the White Race" Ritual. So stop patronising us.

We don't have to know you in order to see the pattern - attention whoring.

"I am Satan's most noble and ferocious warrior. I convert people to Satanism in hundreds! The Clergy? Do they do ANYTHING!? Fuck the Clergy, for I am times more effective than them."

You waste your time on trolling, yet we will not waste our time exposing such behaviour. There are new people here, so if they saw someone who is boasting, they may thing that particular person is of importance. Newbies are vulnerable to deception, so it is up to us, real Satanists, to highlight such attention whoring.

So cut the crap, do your job as best as you can and everything will be fine.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <void_time@... wrote :

Again, you do not know me ore what I do. Most member in past was more like you. They spending time to argue instead to fight. And even that warrior group you haved felt apart do arguing. And i am everywhere on web and let me tell you something : i see only my post and links. Twitter? That's nothing. I do not use twitter because it bring weak results.  Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Brothers and sisters, it's evident now to me, this void has been our great savior all along! My gosh how have you not come to us earlier ooh great master?

All hail void_time, the one who single handedly supported the jos and allowed us all to be here together!

Ahem, now back to reality..

Yes great work brother, for sharing the links and helping spread the truth, very good indeed, but for real young man, why do you seek recognition so much? Why do you need to try and buff your ego up?

There are many people here who work tirelessly every single day doing all they can for Satan and they don't require any recognition. In fact I couldn't care less if I would get recognized or not for my work, because I do for Satan what I do because it's to be expected that we SS do what we can and that we fight for our creator and for our people!

You make it sound like we all should bow down to the great savior void_time, the true master. However you need to understand that this is a group effort and ultimately it is because if Satan that we are all here and that we are constantly getting more members.

Just as a wake up call most people come here after finding the JoS website on their own and dedicating themselves because they are brave souls that understand our message, Satan's Truth. Not because you are sending links.

I'm not trying to downplay you, don't get me wrong brother, it really is a great thing you are spreading links everywhere, but this bragging about it and buffing up your ego is not doing you or us any good.

Just fight for Satan and keep fighting, regardless of recognition or not. If you require recognition for doing work for Satan then you don't have the right idea in mind.

Just feel fulfilled within that you are indeed spreading the truth and motivate others to follow suit, but don't try to sugarcoat yourself and talk smack about everyone else's efforts to make yourself feel better or greater, that is childish nonsense.

Lol well thank you. Now I know exactly who you are. By the way the little warrior group didn't fall apart. We just faked its demise. That way we could reform. We were letting just anyone in and it was getting to be a bad idea. So, we made an excuse to go hidden. 
  You have to think that certain tests can be implicated. In the end we wanted it to be a small group of friends who could really trust each other. The ones who showed us they were unable to do this, got pushed away. 
You have such a narcissist personality. Brothers and Sisters in Satan can get along together. The problem is that people have such a weak and vain personality. You see the problem is really inward and not outward. I have had to realize this several times with myself. There was a weakness to be dealt with. 
  Once I dealt with this weakness. I realized I had the power to Change and become what I wanted to be. The power is within to how you handle any situation. You see for me I am Aldric Dickland the Ultimate Alpha Male. And you can just deal with it. I have no care what others think about me. 
  So when questioning myself on my level of Vanity. It comes from a different source. I am extremely Vain, but the energy comes from myself. Not the need of feeding off this energy from others. I am the only fan I will ever need. That and my Beloved Father Satan. 
 So I tell myself all day long. You know you are just too amazing. The world does not deserves your Brilliance. Then I laugh and go on. But you see your Vanity comes from another place. A place of weakness of ones character.
 The person who feels low on themselves. Needs to get attention from others and needs to tear others down to feel better about themselves. So here we have typical behavior. You want everyone to glorify you. You want to tear down our little group, of a bunch of pretty cool people trying their best to work for Satan. Really they are they are quite amazing. I am really astounded by some of them. 
 In some sorta of hopes that this will make you feel superior inside as you sneer down at us. I on the other hand have no need for people to glorify me, thats really boring. I actually love it when people just cant stand my guts, because that really tickles me for some reason. I try my best not to ever tear other people down, I really like to build people up. It makes me feel good when I see people do well. 
  Sometimes I tell myself you could do this or that, but no dont. Or You know you were really kinda mean to that person and I think their a little sensitive. Lets go try to make them feel better. 
  So you and I are very vain people. But we will never be alike if you continue this self defeating and defeating of others. I don't agree with it at all. I choose the higher road. I suggest that you learn to do the same and to drop all this narcissistic nonsense. But if in the case you don't, I will enjoy just utterly pissing you off and watching you go ahhh!! I'm so angry!! Blahh!! 
  Then you will start your insults. How I am everything nasty under the sun. And I will go oh no!! Muh Feelins!!!  Dont say I'm that!!! You cant mean it!!! Im so sensitive and need your recognition!!! Honestly Ive played this game so much I feel I could write your script. haha. 

Sorry, what? "Most member in past was more like you. They spending time to argue instead to fight. And even that warrior group you have felt apart do arguing." 
WTF? You can't even spell correctly or reason. Our 'warrior group' did NOT fall apart. If that is what you were trying to say...I don't know you or what you do. Maybe not, but I can see an idiot when I see one. And you, my idiot friend, are an idiot who is trying to make himself seem important...ooohhh, because of ME all these people joined JOS! Whatever....sigh. Yawn. You sound like what you are: some uneducated nigger cuck. Piss off. If you were really important, you wouldn't have to trumpet to the group how fucking important you are. Oooh, I don't 'know' you. Whatever dude.

Oooh, aldric-sama kakoi desu ne? rofl! sorry, I just had to say that.
Don't mind me sir. I am being weird and am going on hardly any
Gods-damned sleep. I am nothing; merely a vessel, for Satan's will. We
are all his vessels, his lamps. We are Satan's Lights. And I needsome
fucking sleep. Fuck off traitor cunts! Go die. You are all insects.
And the Master knows all of you.

On 1/10/17, zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Sorry, what? "Most member in past was more like you. They spending time to
argue instead to fight. And even that warrior group you have felt apart do
arguing."

WTF? You can't even spell correctly or reason. Our 'warrior group' did NOT
fall apart. If that is what you were trying to say...I don't know you or
what you do. Maybe not, but I can see an idiot when I see one. And you, my
idiot friend, are an idiot who is trying to make himself seem
important...ooohhh, because of ME all these people joined JOS!
Whatever....sigh. Yawn. You sound like what you are: some uneducated nigger
cuck. Piss off. If you were really important, you wouldn't have to trumpet
to the group how fucking important you are. Oooh, I don't 'know' you.
Whatever dude.

Zola, people who criticised other people most time want to be above them. Go argue with someone else. 
On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 20:01, zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Void, you just seem to be someone who is aching to be recognized, and applauded: OMG! This guy led a bunch of Satanist's to JOS! So we should applaud you and recognize how fucking awesome you are! WTF...its so ridiculous. You did a good job for Satan. OK. There are many Satanist's who also go under the radar and who do a great job for Satan, and they don't get ANY recognition nor do they need any. We do our work for Satan and thats it. I know I do. I work full time for Satan. I do not expect anybody to be freaking out over me and 'recognizing' what I do. I do my work for Father and that's it. It's a full time job that I do and do I post about OMG! I led so many people here! No, I do not. Get over yourself! Seriously.

Allison,,, Take some time off... If you drive yourself insane you wont be able to fight efficiently... :) It wont be wise at all :)

Lol says the one who is trying to say he's better than most everyone else here
On Jan 11, 2017, at 03:48, 'void_time@...' void_time@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Zola, people who criticised other people most time want to be above them. Go argue with someone else. 
  Void, you just seem to be someone who is aching to be recognized, and applauded: OMG! This guy led a bunch of Satanist's to JOS! So we should applaud you and recognize how fucking awesome you are! WTF...its so ridiculous. You did a good job for Satan. OK. There are many Satanist's who also go under the radar and who do a great job for Satan, and they don't get ANY recognition nor do they need any. We do our work for Satan and thats it. I know I do. I work full time for Satan. I do not expect anybody to be freaking out over me and 'recognizing' what I do. I do my work for Father and that's it. It's a full time job that I do and do I post about OMG! I led so many people here! No, I do not. Get over yourself! Seriously.

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! XD
I had my ass COMPLETELY kicked by her after my hyperactive streak. I hope this is read properly so it wouldn't look like raising a middle finger at bright people.
In reality, I have social issues with people who shit for Jebooby. I said enough so I can sometimes be a "bit of a mischievous lol to Xtiez as a teen.". And I rarely end up paying it up the ass with "bigger Xtians" because I never wanted to get physical with fat turds who see Jews as their sugar daddies.
If this IS juvenile behavior, then prank shows for fun shouldn't exist. I enjoy funny stuff in the Internet when I'm free after RTR's and meditating so I want to poke fun on victims who in reality are VICTIMS(Christyss). Everyone has a bad side knowing that Satan is a perfect balance between good and bad. It's best we open or third eyes.
Well, people have their differences and walks in life, I never had the time or urge to bad mouth other Satanists too because I find it stupid since we work as a unit :) I consider satanists okay as long as they don't go or do anything against us. Like neptunian mermaid and F0st4rd3d. I respect the rest of everyone in the JoS.
None of us don't know what we are doing, best we respect each other's differences but it DOES NOT MEAN THEY CAN HAVE US AS SLUTS XD!!! Sorry Jews, go find another planet and race!!!!
Wildfire AWAAAAYYYY!!!! :D :D :D*YMCA plays and kills himself flying into an active synagogue*

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 2:19 PM, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Oooh, aldric-sama kakoi desu ne? rofl! sorry, I just had to say that.
Don't mind me sir. I am being weird and am going on hardly any
Gods-damned sleep. I am nothing; merely a vessel, for Satan's will. We
are all his vessels, his lamps. We are Satan's Lights. And I needsome
fucking sleep. Fuck off traitor cunts! Go die. You are all insects.
And the Master knows all of you.

On 1/10/17, zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[email protected] wrote:
Sorry, what? "Most member in past was more like you. They spending time to
argue instead to fight. And even that warrior group you have felt apart do
arguing."

WTF? You can't even spell correctly or reason. Our 'warrior group' did NOT
fall apart. If that is what you were trying to say...I don't know you or
what you do. Maybe not, but I can see an idiot when I see one. And you, my
idiot friend, are an idiot who is trying to make himself seem
important...ooohhh, because of ME all these people joined JOS!
Whatever....sigh. Yawn. You sound like what you are: some uneducated nigger
cuck. Piss off. If you were really important, you wouldn't have to trumpet
to the group how fucking important you are. Oooh, I don't 'know' you.
Whatever dude.

Easy, Easy. lol 
 Cal[/IMG]
 Shes a little Viscous When Enraged. 
  There's no reason to be upset. Everything is going to be just fine. We are Above simple quarrels. There's no reason to Insult and Denigrate our little friend here. Do not feel that your feelings are not Acceptable. They certainly are. But, here is where Tact comes into play. There's a time to attack and a time to play Politics. The Dance of Politics is a smooth transitional swing of excitement. Becoming to overly passionate at the wrong time can create an awkward jerk. 
 Control is more important then Power. Power without Control causes Chaos. Control by itself even with little power creates Harmony.  
  In this instance, he has brought forth an insult. Why do insults bother us? Hmm... Insults bother someone if they play havoc on the persons ego. I tried to Warn Teloc of this if you remember. She did not listen to me and instead preceded to call people Faggots and other slurs. Because her Ego was Bruised. 
 The Remedy Therefore Unequivocally Must come from an approach to Humility. We are not perfect and we have made many mistakes in the past as has EVERYONE. There are always new weakness I find in myself that need dealing with. The acceptance of your weakness is what alleviates them. Trying to eliminate one weakness at a time. Therefore strength does not come from Building Strength, it comes from elimination of weakness, thus creating strength. 
 We must not follow the same route as the SIDF. In reality we are nothing special. We are just a small group of friends that truly care about each other. That have been through arguments and hard times and have fought through them. We fought to find an understanding in each other. As such we became very close in spirit. We lay down our lives for Father Satan, what binds us is our love and Admiration for Satan. To want to make him proud and fight as hard as we can together for him. This being the case. 
 How is that a bad thing? It's only bad if one is of the enemy or caught up in themselves. 
 Therefore the problem is with him, not with us. He is obviously very arrogant. He has proven that too us with his ideas about bringing people to the groups. How we should all fall before him and thank him for every new person, We may have even been brought due to him. 
  He has automatically placed himself in a position of weakness. We don't have to do ANYTHING. He defeated himself. He my as well placed a gun to his head the first post he made. Its already over. No one here on the group is going to take him seriously. They are laughing at him at this moment. 
  So we could have just as easily ignored this post altogether. But where would be the fun in that? lol
  This is where we play with our enemies. Making them make themselves look worse and worse. We must do this with tact however. If we come on with insults and a demeaning attitude. It makes us look defensive. Like we must be hiding something. Why are we so bothered that this no body doesnt like us? 
  It portray the wrong image. It portrays an image of weakness. Which is not what I'm about. I am all about portraying an image of Strength. A calm assertive attitude of standing within our own truth. 
 It is very much how you would deal with a bully. This is how you deal with a bully, I will explain. The person comes and throws insults or what not to provoke a reaction within you. He wants a reaction of Fear or a Reaction of Anger. Yes Anger. It is just as valid as a reaction as fear. This shows the bully who to focus on and he zeros in on them. Causing more of a reaction. This persons reactions feed and empower the Bully.
  So what do you do? You do not give a reaction of fear or Anger. You stay calm and you retaliate the persons remarks back to them. This shows that you are not worth their time. Better yet if they continue, They will work so hard, that THEY eventually start reacting in anger. Then YOU inadvertently become the Bully over them. This is how you Bully a Bully. I have put this into Practice many times. I have seen huge Body builders that thought they were so smug, end up trying to attack someone. In the end they run up to the person and huff and puff and a punch is never thrown. Because you still have not reacted to their physical attack. 
 I have used this against people trying to mug me. I was mugged one time by two black guys with sticks for weapons. He had like a board looking thing with a rubber band that went around his wrist. Keeping it to his arm. I didn't react, they came up to me full anger, were gonna kick your ass!! 
  I said okay. Lets go. Well please get on with it I dont have all day. They actually became to afraid to attack me. Because I was too calm in the situation. I ended up walking up to them, smiling and then saying well if your too chicken shit to actually do it, I'm leaving. I left leaving them scratching their heads. I have stopped dogs in their tracks from attacking me. Just by pointing at them. You see Calm Assertion goes a long way. 
 I say all this to educate everyone on the matter. Because what people call immaturity and child like behavior on the groups. Is essentially a lack of understanding of how to conduct one self. This isn't some hidden secret I want only for myself. I want everyone to understand and incorporate it into their lives.  
 By not reacting to his insults, we do not give this little weasel a leg to stand. Instead see it as, The perfect training situation! How better to Perfect this understanding then training it? Use him as a conduit to these means. I love when people argue with me. I will debate anyone. I hope this individual sticks around, they leave so quickly.... So we can continue to Debate with him on Reality. 
 Enemies will always come. You gotta learn to love it. See it as a game. You gotta see it as funny, Because it is funny. It really is funny. 
 You're Great, You're really great. You are one of the finest warriors I have ever seen. You Dedicate 12 hours a day to working for Satan. That's Amazing I don't know how you even do it. You're Fierce, very Fierce. 
 But you [/IMG]

I was arguing? I didn't know I was. I was just speaking the truth. If you really want me to argue, no problem. Want me to get enraged and fire off stuff? I suppose I could. I AM a fire sign. Beware! I really can fire off stuff! You want me to do that? I am not sure I want to. You just feel to me like an idiot, so I don't think fire is necessary. I mean, like for example, our 'little warrior group' died? NO, actually, it did not. SO sorry! Sorry to disappoint you. Silly :) You are silly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back