Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just need to check something......

dovakiin5574

I know in my heart its true that race mixing is wrong on so many levels. In fact, I don't even want kids in the first place... However, I started dating a black guy (I'm white) for some reason... I feel like I can have a future with him, but like.............. Is it ok? As long as I don't have kids with him? The lesbian/gays are alright, so like is this ok too? It feels so right.... I should ask my GD but I haven't spoken with him in a while...

NO THIS IS NOT OK. WHAT THE FUCK!DO NOT DATE PEOPLE OF ANOTHER RACE!
ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE WHITE!THIS IS THE ULTIMATE INSULT TO SATAN AND THE GODS!
THE WHITE RACE CARRIES HIS ROYAL BLOODLINE! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE OF ANOTHER RACE!?

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:47 AM, "dovakiin5574@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I know in my heart its true that race mixing is wrong on so many levels. In fact, I don't even want kids in the first place... However, I started dating a black guy (I'm white) for some reason... I feel like I can have a future with him, but like.............. Is it ok? As long as I don't have kids with him? The lesbian/gays are alright, so like is this ok too? It feels so right.... I should ask my GD but I haven't spoken with him in a while...

The non-Jewish White Race has a bloodline that traces back to Satan, himself.  Defiling this bloodline through racial compromise is the ultimate crime in Satanism.  This isn't only physical, as race is also spiritual, and each race has a racial soul.  This is why racial mix-up in homosexual, non-reproductive relations are forbidden just as much as heterosexual race-mixing.  When two people's chakras and auras from different races combine, the racial confusion bleeds into the ASTRAL "ocean" of metagenics.  Not having children is not an excuse to poison the White Collective Racial Soul.

As for the idea that "Most people are already mixed to some degree" -- this is not an excuse for a cop-out or to use Satanism as a source of freedom to be an idiot.  Christianity and other enemy religions allow the White Race to mix and settle for being less than mediocre by the breaking down of cultural barriers, but Satan holds us up to much higher standards, and temporary sexual relief is not an excuse to betray Satan through miscegenation.

If some people feel attracted to other races, acting upon those attractions comes with responsibility.  Satanism offers freedom, but it isn't a free-for-all.  Satanists are still expected to apply common sense.  Because of the Jewish liberal media, most of our people's common sense has been trashed.  Satanism is a wake-up call.

When you say that you know race-mixing is wrong, but you ask if it's okay to blend races as long as procreation isn't involved, what you are really saying is "Race-mixing is wrong, but really, it's okay."  That is Christianity and the lack of a personal Satanic Will To Power.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Joy of Satan

The Third Sex Thule Society 666  

Please don't ruin your spiritual power by mixing with a person of another race.

The truth is, the gentile races are different on far more than simply the physical. 
Our souls, our genetic makeup and our very beings are very different from one another. 

Even if this black man is a good guy and cares about you and makes you feel happy, it is not ethical to date with a person of another race or have attraction in a sexual way. 
It  is not good for both of you, because your energies will mix and connect on a spiritual level, especially  when having sex and if you are of a different race it will damage you both on a spiritual level to connect with each others energies on this level.

If you end up getting a child with this person then that childs genes are completely messed up. The genes and energy from the different races can't mix together.
His being will be completely divided. The black essence and the white essence can't mix and will continiously clash with each other on a spiritual level, essentialy destroying the person from the inside out unless the person starts to meditate and advance himself. Then with an enormous amount of work it is possible to cleance the genes and expell one of the two parts of his being, but because of this it will be so much harder for the mixed person to advance himself and reach the godhead..

If you mix with other people of your race, even without having children it will eventually destroy you, or both of you. These energies can't mix and on a spiritual level the two of you will reject each other and this creates a lot of tension. This rejection is often not felt by the people in this kind of relationship, because the clashing energies completely stop your spiritual advancement and remove you from the spiritual altogether. 

Please talk to your GD about this. He can explain this to you much better than any of us can and he will surely tell you the same. If your GD tells you it's okay or tells you not to listen to us, then you are speaking with an enemy spirit. 

Satan has explicitly told us all to NEVER mix with a person of another race, not even to have sex, because this destroys you both on the spiritual level. 
If you end up having sex and accidentally or purposely getting pregnant then your childs genes are completely fucked and his life will be immensely more difficult. 
You can also throw any hope of ever achieving the godhead out of the window if you decide to have intercourse with this man and decide to stay with him. 

If you already had intercourse with him, clean your aura properly and detach from him. Speak with your GD or ask Satan to guide you and help you take the best course of action. 

I tried to hold on to a toxic relationship for a very long time because it felt so perfect at first. However the spiritual damage this had done to both me and the girl was much more extensive than I realized at the time. Since I had trouble breaking it up myself, my GD stepped in and changed the circumstances in such a way that we eventually broke up in order to help me. 
She was Aryan just like me, but even so because she was so detached from the spiritual it severely harmed my advancement being with her.

Being with a person from another race, even if that person is spiritually aware, even if he/she is a dedicated SS is terrible for your advancement and it will damage you both on a spiritual level. So for both of your sakes, break this up while you aren't too far into it yet. 

Also remember this has nothing to do with Racism. I don't know the guy, so I don't know what kind of person he is. However, even if he is a very powerful, spiritually aware, kind and caring man who has sincere feelings for you, it is not good to be together with this man. 
There are plenty of black people that are powerful and great, but even so you are both of a different race, in order to preserve both your races, especially your race and become as powerful as you can be, don't mix with him. 

The white race is the most oppressed of all the gentile races and the jews are trying to destroy our Aryan people with all their efforts. Don't assist the jews in accomplishing their goal. 

To top it off, Satan despises race mixing, all the gods do, because they know better than anyone how bad it is for your being to mix with people of other races. 
He won't resent you for this, but he will certainly be very disappointed. Since you are a dedicated SS he will try to help you understand this even if you don't ask him, but you can be sure that you won't have a future with this person. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you two aren't compatible. 

If you still think differently after reading this and still give it a try with him then you will find out somewhere along the line that it was a bad decision and it might already be too late at that point... Don't make us say "we told you so..."

So...what about the other races?? Chopped liver??
On Apr 27, 2016 12:49 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
THE WHITE RACE CARRIES HIS ROYAL BLOODLINE! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE OF ANOTHER RACE!?

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:47 AM, "dovakiin5574@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It is not okay for homosexuals to engage in inter racial relations. It is not okay for heterosexuals to engage in inter racial relations and it is not okay for transsexuals to engage in inter racial relations.You are NOT allowed to date anyone of another race, children or not. It is not for debate.

Isn't that very similar to the whole sexuality thing? I'm not disagreeing with Satan or anything here. Just curious

No this is not remotely. Sexual contact will mix your souls, and harm you both. Even just being emotionally connected with him will do the same, and it will lead to wanting sexual interactions with him

@fake name It's just a troll dude. Chill. They come here every now and then looking for scraps of attention, like rodents. Make sure there is none for them to find and they'll soon be gone.

What about if you don't know what race you are? I happen to have 8 different origins all in even proportions (my family is REALLY mixed because it travelled a lot). I have asian, arabic, white blood, hispanic, and so on. I look mostly white tho, not completely.

Being that I refuse to have children (even if by a white man), it wouldn't taint the "royal bloodline". Again, no disrespect, just checking. And if so, does this mean that les/gay Satanists should also abide by the "same-race" rule?
Also, (again no disrespect).... but wouldn't the "ultimate insult" to them be choosing the enemy willingly? Surely, if I really am mistaken, being young (20) and hormonal, Satan would forgive me?
Please try to understand, I've been at this only a year and I still have a lot of growing up to do. I'll admit it. I truly wish to please Satan and fight alongside him and all my brothers and sisters. I look up to JOS leaders, and I do appreciate your responses. I've studied the JOS site extensively, and its these small things that aren't explained fully that come into my mind that create questions.
Thanks again, and I hope to hear your thoughts on this.

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 2:50 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:47 AM, "dovakiin5574@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What would also be really nice here if JOS could give a formal stance on the issue.  As I have it souls get reincarnated into any race that Satan wants to reincarnate them into.  Given that there is mixed people out there with souls that He has incarnated them into, yes Satanic souls in mixed bodies, does this racism nonsense still stand???  I am really irritated by this and would like this answered as I am sure the young person asking this question would also like.  And no, adding more hatred to a world filled with it does not a happy kingdom make!

On Thursday, April 28, 2016 4:18 PM, "dovakiin5574@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Being that I refuse to have children (even if by a white man), it wouldn't taint the "royal bloodline". Again, no disrespect, just checking. And if so, does this mean that les/gay Satanists should also abide by the "same-race" rule?
Also, (again no disrespect).... but wouldn't the "ultimate insult" to them be choosing the enemy willingly? Surely, if I really am mistaken, being young (20) and hormonal, Satan would forgive me?
Please try to understand, I've been at this only a year and I still have a lot of growing up to do. I'll admit it. I truly wish to please Satan and fight alongside him and all my brothers and sisters. I look up to JOS leaders, and I do appreciate your responses. I've studied the JOS site extensively, and its these small things that aren't explained fully that come into my mind that create questions.

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 2:50 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The JOS has given an official stance on it many times. Why don't you read HP Jake Carlson's reply above - it pretty much reflects the JOS' official stance.

So does that mean satanism is only for white guys..i am from africa.i am black,does it mean i cant get a white lady..each time i read through some emails they realy confuse me the money..i have never read this in the JOS and yet you keep reffering us the inexperienced there..Xtian feed each other the knowledge,what one knows shares with one onother,yet here is,read that n that..confusion 
On Apr 28, 2016 2:29 AM, "Sweet Revenge notgivingup666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So...what about the other races?? Chopped liver?? On Apr 27, 2016 12:49 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:47 AM, "dovakiin5574@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Satanism is fine with other races. Whites, blacks, and asians are all capable of completing the Magnum Opus and attaining godhead. In a Satanic world, each race stays pure and lives in harmony with the other races. Blacks live with other blacks, asians live with asians, and the races can have a sense of pride about their race and culture. Today, people are supposed to feeling ashamed for not being a homogenized mass of numbered cattle with no race, identity, or culture. If you are of mixed race you don't need to freak out. Determine which race you identify with most and adhere to that one.

@dovakiin5574 You do what you like, just don't bring it to these forums. We are a group of White Satanists who love our race and our Gods and respect what they ask of us.

We love our race and do whatever is best for our people and that isn't all about cursing and destroying our racial enemies it also includes dating within our own race and HAVING WHITE CHILDREN! LOTS OF THEM! If you are unwilling to have White children, you are already part of the problem, race mixing aside.

You do realize the birhrate of the White race is critically low right? More Whites now die each year than are born! What are your reasons for not wanting children? You can't be bothered to raise them? Don't want the pain of pregnancy? They are inconvenient for you? Well let me tell you something, your White ancestors over the generations, fought countless brutal wars in order to survive and give their people and their families a future, not only that but even in times where there was no war, they struggled under the worst living conditions you can imagine, see what life as a peasant in the middle ages was like! And White women still gave birth to White children, White men and White women still made sure their children lived and survived, if they didn't YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE!!

You are too selfish even to have White children and more concerned with your own feelings and pleasure and your own comfort and convenience, than the survival of your own race, so NO THE GODS DO NOT LOVE YOU OR CARE ABOUT YOU! Why should they? All you care about is yourself.

Race Mixing is Marxism.Marxism is Jewish.
Don't follow Marxism.Be friends with him, but not intimate.This includes homosexuals and alike.
And ask Father yourself.He is very forgiving in my eyes. But him to tell you 'no' and you to betray isn't very nice.Think carefully about it.
I also had troubles with the same thing you are doing. Just realize that being white is a gift. Your the white paper that isn't tainted. Bring in a black crayon and now you lose part of your white....*Lmfao sorry if this is prejudice but you black crayons out there can be black paper too! You don't want no white to take your blackness from yah! SAME WITH ASIANS WHATEVER COLOR THEY MAY BE!*

---In [email protected], <dovakiin5574@... wrote :

Not at all satanism is for all gentile races black white and Asian! And no blacks and whites in sexual relations is forbidden. None of the gentile races are to mix. This is for the best the races have their unique racial blueprint that Satan wants to preserve this is as nature intended. When races mix it destroys the purity and uniqueness of our race. Satan wants the races to remain sexually separate but work together. 
Being sexually attracted to another race is because of a very primal feeling. But sex is much more than a primal feeling it is very spiritual and while on the physical level races are able to procreate (not without the risk of a child with serious health or mental issues) on the spiritual level it is very toxic I'm a black satanist and we have a black satanic group and a black high priestess. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/forum15.html
She has some sermons that will help further clairify. http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post63761.html#p63761
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post56825.html#p56825 
Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 28, 2016, at 4:01 PM, Nyandusi Dennis denisnyandusi2@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So does that mean satanism is only for white guys..i am from africa.i am black,does it mean i cant get a white lady..each time i read through some emails they realy confuse me the money..i have never read this in the JOS and yet you keep reffering us the inexperienced there..Xtian feed each other the knowledge,what one knows shares with one onother,yet here is,read that n that..confusion  On Apr 28, 2016 2:29 AM, "Sweet Revenge notgivingup666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So...what about the other races?? Chopped liver?? On Apr 27, 2016 12:49 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To the clergy and moderators who have the power to do it, I think some blocking is in order for people who even try to push race mixing here or at least if you are a moderator don't allow this Jewish bullshit to get through. This group isn't some debate show, it is for dedicated and committed Spiritual Satanists who are racially loyal. This is our house and some people ain't fucking invited. If they want to debate there are plenty of other discussion groups online where they can promote their mixing degeneracy and plenty of libtards out there who will pander to them. THEY DON'T NEED TO BE HERE WASTING OUR TIME!

You wouldn't allow some Xian to come on here and ask stupid questions like is it okay to worship Jesus cause of their feelings or whatever so long as they worship Satan even though they know what they're doing is wrong. Why you allowing some troll to come on here and ask if it's okay to race mix when they already said in their own post they know it's wrong? Such trolling is obvious. Race mixers have the media, academia, government and just about everything else on their side, Spiritual Satanists/Pagans who are race conscious have a ONE LITTLE FORUM to ourselves and they want to be here too?! GTFO

Kyle be careful with what you say. 

No woman is obligated to have children even though the white race is having trouble with birth rates at this moment. On top of that if Dovakiin works on her meditations well she will become a god just like all of us strive to become and she will have plenty of time to decide to have children. 

Also this forum is not only for white Satanists and Satanism is for all races. There are plenty of people of other gentile races on the forums and we have high priests that are of the black and of the asian race. 

While it is indeed important that we start caring about our races future again and that our birth rates go up, woman can decide for themselves and are by no means obligated to have children. It doesn't have to do with selfish behavior. 

When the problems in the world are fixed these things won't be a problem anymore. 
It is probably better to care for yourself and your advancement more at this point and think later about having children. 

On top of that she mentioned she is only 20 years old and while it is very normal in pagan societies to have children at a very young age, in a spiritually advanced nation being 20 years old means nothing. 

If she manages to complete the magnum opus she will live for ever and have plenty of time to raise children if she wants to. 

So dispite the birth rates in the west being low, don't try to rush into parent hood for this reason and also there is no need to be hostile to some one if they don't want to have children. 

There are plenty who do want to have children after all. 

you are supporting the jew, you are helping them make me and my family slaves to the jews, mixed raced and extermination of white people= slavery of humanity. You are against Satan

Luka,
Thank you for stating this. Being a white woman is very hard right around this time. If you live in America, you are swarmed for not dating someone of another race. When you do find a white man though, chances are they end up being jerks to you or hate themselves.
Having kids for me is a serious issue. I dont feel ready and would like to wait till I have stable finances and a good career. Kids really do make me nervous. Its hard for a white woman to have kids because there is no guarantee she will make it at times.

As for the main topic, being a 21 year old white female, I am speaking girl talk for this young woman.
No it is not okay to race mix. Being with another color is betraying your race. When you are with a partner, you pick up some of their attributes. Not only that, but your energies are severely damaged being with another color. Holes in the aura, bad chakras, and conflicted energies are some of them. Try to remember that the Jews push "diversity" on whites very hard. You may have grown up seeing this as 'okay' but it is not. You are of royal blood line, so please find someone who is your equal. Black men also have a higher percentage of raping white girlfriends and beating them to death. Its less of a chance with whites. Be safe and understand this well.

@... It's not a matter of being "obligated" by me or anyone else to have children. It is NATURAL LAW! A species or race reproduces, in order to survive or it dies off. Simple. That is natures obligation for anything that wishes to survive, not mine.

Whites who genuinely care about the survival of their people, WILL HAVE CHILDREN! That is common sense. If she does not wish to have White children, then fine we can't force her or make her "obligated". But then one can only conclude that the survival of her race and people is of no importance to her, in which case she is of no importance to us either.

As for race mixing, as I said let her do it at her own risk, but take it elsewhere, most of society is already ON HER SIDE when it comes to this self destructive behavior. Why does she need to bring it to a group like this?

This issue needs to be settled once and for all. HP Jake has already mentioned on the blacksun egroups that when the Anti-Christ comes, white heterosexuals will be given an order of having large families.

"When the Anti-Christ returns, there won't be any reason for us to worry about such things, as he will make everything fall into place.  The White Race will be given the order to have large, healthy families."

On a similar note, the same goes for abortion. It should be only allowed under strict rules if health of mother is endangered or the child comes from rape / will be crippled. Otherwise the mother should by all means have the baby.

"It is Satan who is pro-life, NOT Jewhovah or Jewsus Christos.  That is FINAL!  While there are times for abortions, Satanism is NOT a free-for-all when it comes to healthy heterosexuals who are capable of giving healthy births under natural circumstances!"

To the people telling women that they should be having children or they do not care about their people or something of the like:
High Priestess Maxine discussed this and I linked the conversation and pasted the chat below.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/119847
The German population was decimated severely after WW I and
children were needed. Women were not forced into motherhood, only
encouraged. Not everyone is cut out to be a mother. In addition, the women's
SS division worked along with the men's. Germany was attacked by the world
Jewish controlled governments and forced into another war. The real purpose
for the SS was to make them community leaders. This right here proves Nazism
supported women's rights and treated women as equals. SS women were being
prepared to be community leaders.

Back at that time, before the mid 1960's, women did not have the same
privileges as men and this was also in the USA and in many other countries.
Back then, most women the world over wore skirts and many occupations were
off limits to them. This is a fact. The Jew always exploits everything and
has worked the other side in pushing women into the workforce by necessity,
usually financial. The system now raises many of the children in daycare
centers, as this is a further step in breaking up the family.

I can tell you, in Satan's New World Order, women will have the rights they
have now and even more in a positive sense. Women doctors are needed and
there are many other professions that need women. Motherhood is not for
everyone. Those in Hell also know about the changes in the times regarding
many issues.
-High Priestess Maxine

Just because some women do not want to have kids does not mean they are against their race. Many are perfect for being doctors, nurses, community leaders, veterinarians, artists, and so much more. We should look past it and see how much these jobs actually help our culture and race! Doctors keep people alive and help bring people into the world, same with nurses. Women can be excellent community leaders and knows how to support others from their maternal ideas. Veterinarians keep the animals sacred to Satan and the Gods healthy while preventing the risk of deadly diseases among the human population
Women can help in more ways then just having children. Please remember that!

It's your right to have kids when you are ready, but you have a moral obligation to eventually have kids for the preservation of your race, if you already had sex with this guy, you've already connected chackras and are connected at the aura, which could be giving you this 'it feels so right' feeling. Read everything on Satan's Library, and 666blacksun.com It is not okay for Gays lesbians or Bis to race mix either.No where does it say that.
It's racial genocide. making you apart of the problem. However you are 100% in the right for not wanting to have kids, and if you do not ever have kids, then you can play a vital role in society still, such as being a doctor ect.

WHEN the Anti-christ returns - meaning NOT NOW, and who knows when.

Yet I'd expect to have a choice - just as women aren't forced to have children, as not every woman is bound to be a mother (and I doubt HPs Maxine meant homosexual women).

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

I have born blonde haired aryan son. With my 21 i bring him to this world. And by his natal charth i see that he will be a great warior, also he is generation pluto in capricorn-future leaders. And in young age he see Demons. When i will be in my 30-is i will have one more child. But that is my will, i am a fighter also. When you feel that you want a child then you will have them, one, two or more, it's yours choice and other need to respect that.Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 30/04/2016 21:22 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just need to check something......

@kyle: Basicly you just called me and other women a worthless piece of shit that should sell her body to have kids. Seriously demeaning this.

I am a woman. I am proud that I am a woman. And by all means I do not want to have kids right now. I can not afford to have kids right now and I won't have kids right now because someone tells me to. If you ever come across me and try to push this bullshit on me I will make sure you get punished.

I am a fighter. Not a mother. I am not that who others want me to be. Because I am of myself and myself alone.

Calling fighting women "the survival of her race and people is of no importance to her, in which case she is of no importance to us either." is very disrespectful.
It sounds as if you totally fail to see beyond the thing that women ARE people with a name and a voice. It sounds like you look down on us like we are just mere cattle.

@radzio_ss: In a society where you can not get help and risk being put on the street or having severe hunger do you even THINK for one moment that it'd be smart to have kids?!?!?!?!?!!?
I can understand the reason for abortion if it goes between the choice of living on the street or giving your child up for adoption in which case there is a big chance it ends up in a house where child abuse is of the order or worse.

Just use common sense to begin with before you get pregnant. In this case this could be prevented. Also would be a bad idea to have race mixed kids. Just saying.

One thing you forget is that being a Satanist Nazi comes with meeting a very high-bar quota. Nazism is Satanism and Satanism is Nazism, and Nazism demands one's unconditional surrender to the will of the state. Women having obligatory offspring is no different from men being drafted to the front in times of war. Just as men have the duty to die for their nation so do women have the duty to produce new offspring for it. One's personal say so is of little importance here. Hitler himself (whom is the Anti-Christ also) referred to childless women as "deserters".

@taol_van_sherwood I never even "pushed" ANYTHING on the person who began this thread lol. I said very clearly in my response right at the beginning of my message - you do what you like. Read it again.

She doesn't have to be with a White man or have White children or care what is good for her race at all. And I (and other SS of like mind) do not have to give a fuck about the likes of her whatsoever. She's just doing what she likes and I am doing what I like. What is the problem?

"It sounds as if you totally fail to see beyond the thing that women ARE people with a name and a voice. It sounds like you look down on us like we are just mere cattle."

And it sounds to me as if you are pushing some devisive feminist gender wars bullshit where there is no gender issue here at all whatsoever. If a White man had have came onto this thread and said the same thing as this woman, that he doesn't want to have White children ever and said he wants to be with a Black woman or Asian woman or whatever is it okay cause he refuses to have kids anyway, my response to him would have been the EXACT SAME AS TO THIS WOMAN!

There is no gender issue here whatsoever.

"Calling fighting women "the survival of her race and people is of no importance to her, in which case she is of no importance to us either." is very disrespectful. "

It's disrespectful because I don't respect her. And she's NOT a fighting woman. She's a troll who's dating outside her race and not only that but came on here just to let us know about it. This is the first post of hers I ever saw on here and it just so happened to be on a subject that caused a load of us to be arguing like me and you are doing now.

As for "I am a fighter. Not a mother. I am not that who others want me to be. Because I am of myself and myself alone."

You're both. And you have no choice but to be both and neither do I. You have to fight and raise children. Not just women, but men too. If you don't, you die and so does your race. Natural law. Again no gender issue involved, you fight as best as you can and procreate as best as you can or you lose to those who do. Don't blame me, I am just telling you the facts. Nature says you have to be both, not me.

Also you are not yourself and yourself alone. That idea is kike individualistic propaganda and what is wrong with individualism deserves a whole thread in and of itself and the clergy has already covered this in multiple messages about why we are National SOCIALISTS! So I won't get into that here. (Not to confuse individualism with individuality which are seperate things entirely). Satanism, isn't me and now, it's all of us and always.

I support this. But womans need to have a real love partner, who will care for hea and child. A partner. Not some guy from who she will take sperm and say bye to that guy.

From: "anfolsinio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 01/05/2016 16:43 (GMT+01:00)

One thing you forget is that being a Satanist Nazi comes with meeting a very high-bar quota. Nazism is Satanism and Satanism is Nazism, and Nazism demands one's unconditional surrender to the will of the state. Women having obligatory offspring is no different from men being drafted to the front in times of war. Just as men have the duty to die for their nation so do women have the duty to produce new offspring for it. One's personal say so is of little importance here. Hitler himself (whom is the Anti-Christ also) referred to childless women as "deserters".

Only straigh womans need to have kids, and straight man. It is because other half of womena and man will not want to have kids because they love partners of same sex. And also Satan told that all souls who-are not straight are souls who improve and protect society because they have bouth man and woman energyes in them, so they are more naturaly advanced than to who are straight. Also people who belong to lgbt population do not make kids or become pregnet so they have more time to do stuff that regular people can't, because regular people are rising new generation of people. Even because Gods are immortal they still have kids, sucsess is also in numbers too when it comes to civilisation. And we have one more reason to have not one or two kids, but four of five-because all races are growing, except of the withe race. And of course that even some straight man and woman will still do not want to have kids, it's normal and shuld be respected because so litle straight people will refuse to have kids that this will not afect whole race.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: "black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 01/05/2016 01:52 (GMT+01:00)

WHEN the Anti-christ returns - meaning NOT NOW, and who knows when.

Yet I'd expect to have a choice - just as women aren't forced to have children, as not every woman is bound to be a mother (and I doubt HPs Maxine meant homosexual women).

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

@taol_van_sherwood Once again, gender has nothing to do with it. You brought gender into this not me. I never once said to her "as a woman, you must do such and such". You somehow got that into your head yourself. The only point I was making in any of my messages is, I, as well as other SS and the Gods, hold Whites who do what is best for their race in high regard and when someone is selfish and doesn't do what is best for their race - for whatever reason, yes they are of no value to us, why should they be? Their race (which includes YOU btw) is of no value to them.

And even before that I said to her, do what she likes, I can't force her to care about her race. I can only tell her where she stands with me and other SS and with the Gods for her selfishness.

I don't see her any differently to how I see White men who behave as she does, there are White men out there too who are too selfish and lazy to have children and if they do have children they don't care for them, White men who race mix and who don't care about their people, support multiculturalism and the like and I see them exactly how I see this White woman I am responding too. (Assuming I was even really responding to one).

So how does it seem like I am treating women as cattle?

I know you didn't bring up race mixing, but you called her a warrior, what kind of warrior for their race, is into race mixing is my point. This is no warrior you are defending, it's a troll. And don't get me wrong, it's not as if I myself have never even see a person of another race that I think looks good or is attractive, but because I love my race far more than I love sex or any relationship, it's not going to happen. Even a 10 out of 10 supermodel quality woman of another race I would never ever choose over any White woman and that is the truth.

As I said, I can't force anyone to feel the way I do. Clearly this person I responded to doesn't. So.

@taol_van_sherwood I said all White SS who genuinely care about their race (MAN OR WOMAN) would have children. White children. Anyone who's seen basic demographic data would know what I am talking about.

You made it into a woman's issue when it isn't one.

I've stated now three times in responding to you, my message is the same for both White SS men and women and people can do what they want, we can't force anyone to care about their race or have White children. But we can take a pretty good guess about how much a White SS genuinely cares about their race by their actions.

Just some things to consider about, as a general note:

If the supposed oppression or even the "forcing" of women of western women to have children were even REMOTELY true, let alone White women in general, then I suppose, wouldn't they be in the billions like the Asian and Middle Eastern counterparts, or in India and such? Why are we dealing with a grave situation right now?

People need to realize that there wasn't any "oppression" ever in the west, except of the oppression the jewish programs advoated and pushed. Whites per se never did that. This is why eventhough the program of xianity is murderous, it didn't work on people like in the Middle East, where people just butcher one another. Because the White people aren't like this. Mutilation, destruction and senseless ape murdering has never been a part of our culture, neither we have been ever "Barbaric". Its all in reverse. This Race has been severely attacked.

The enemy also pulled attacks to others like the Japanese, but these do fail since the Japanese have immunized themselves against christianity or islam and all the jewish dangers. Japan is now one of the safest places in the world to live in, with children as young as 3 years old going to school UNATTENDED. This is what happens when you remove the jew. A peaceful paradise.

The enemy openly states that they attacked the NS state because they made a "breach in spacetime" (its in their writtings) and these people were too happy and such, grown completely out of jewish control. So the jewish rat was kicked away and it instigated a war against these people. The enemy is the real enemy of any happiness or pleasure.

With them happiness and pleasure become victimization and a cancer to society. This is especially true that when they advocate about the "pleasure" of being a woman, they just talk about consumering and opening your legs to any passer-by without any sense. Probably to just contact some disease or have your heart broken, until you turn into an emotionless consumerist slob that is easily controlled with a lipstic and through Madonna's advice.

Nobody forces Women to have children or anything, especially in the West. Our Satanic Women need to forget this jewish kool-aid that makes them feel oppressed without any reason.

And no, nobody is going to force you to have children, especially women who are unsuitable for motherhood. The enemy has made things into a chaos, where people unsuitable for children have children, while people who are suitable may die rave clubbing or something. If we were to go extinct though, which is the case right now, do you think based on logic, that the women that are to be mothers, SHOULD become mothers?

What kind of "Crime" is it? Like, asking for the survival of your people and disregarding the jewish opinion of feminism or all their programms of death? Do you even have to get into trying to debate that shit? While at the same time things are left undebated, such as how Somali immigrants are coming illegally in countries and beating women to death because they thought they "wanted to have sex" with them? Or come to snatch resources?

I think "logic" needs a serious reality check in that case. People are acting obnoxiously and without any logic to this day.

Because this is all starting to sound like a big joke about the supposed freedoms and equal rights of women in the West. What is your freedom? Your potential to one day become a big bitch like the jewess kim Kardashian, or have a "fuckboi" as in Madonna does? Or just feel bad their entire life about a pimple in their face, because they aren't "equal" to a kike in some photoshopped magazine? Are these the freedoms that are enjoyed today?

I mean, are these aims for the Woman, which is the highest spiritual pinnacle of society? Which the White Man died to preserve and protect, only to see a stupid portion of women just stab them on the back and go become one for the ten wives of an Imam or something. We need to step up on this matter with honesty. Unless the jew kool-aid is on the brains of some and they are tripping.

The mindets the enemy pushes to women, especially the supposed "Freedom" they push to them, are deadly and not only these, these lead in destuctive lifetimes, abusive relationships and also, unwanted pregnancies in some cases. The exact reverse of what they promise. I have seen thousands of women and conversated with equally more. Also, they make women seem like trash in the public and immoral, or even outright stupid. I am sure most Satanic Women can relate when they see this behavior taking place in their counterparts.

Picking to be a mother or not, it should be in accordance to your True self. Just keep an open mind about it. Satanism respects all choices, if they are in alignment with one's True self. Meditations sorts these things out. Stop worrying needlessly and seeing shadows where there are none.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

@taol_van_sherwood It's fine. Don't worry about it. :) Glad we sorted this out. There is no need for me to have my opinion going on every issue anyway, from now on I am just going to study more and do power meditations.

In fact today I been going at it so hard with the meditations and after raising my energy and energizing my chakras to a high level, I could see clearly where I was going wrong too.

HAIL SATAN! Praise Be To The Gods!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back