Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just joined

superman80231

Hello to everyone!

I will introduce myself as a seeker of truth. I am not a Christian, nor am I part of any religion on the earth today. A short history about why I am no longer a Christian. I was given a book called "The Twelve Planet" by Zechariah Sitchin. The book opened my eyes to a larger world view than my own narrow view that my mind was comprehending at the time. I learned a great deal about the ancient Gods from my subsequent studies about the Sumerian and Egyptian cultures.

My question is this: What race of beings does Satan reign over? I know that you believe/were told that Satan is really Enki/Ea, the scientist creator of mankind who genetically enhanced the DNA of homo erectus with his own races' DNA, creating the hybrid of homo sapiens, or us. That is the same conclusion that is reached by Sitchin in his books, and it makes sense to me. The Sumerian tablets call their Gods the Anunnaki, stating they are from a place or planet called Nibiru. However, from what Sitchin's research concludes, Nibiru is somewhere in our own solar system on a deep eliptical orbit, that returns every 3600 years.

I have researched several supposed extra-terrestrial races, ranging from Reptilians, the Greys, other worldly humans, such as the Nordics, Lyrans, Pleiadians, etc. and I am curious as to which of these Satan himself comes from and reigns over. The pictures of Satan on your website have a very close resemblance to the Nordic race. Interestingly, it is also stated that the Nordics have had some type of past/current conflict with the Greys. Is that not the war you are fighting?

I appreciate your time in answering these questions for me, I am deeply interested in advancing myself spiritually as well as the human race. These questions are serious, so please correct any misconceptions I have, or ask any questions of me that you wish. Thank you.

I'm glad you are doing your research and finding the truth on your own :) This is actually the prime requisite of a Satanist, in my opinion.

Yes, Satan and the Demons are extraterrestrials, they are Nordics from Orion and greys are of the enemy. I have dealt with grey attacks before.

Enki being Satan is obvious from the biblical story of Satan the serpent bringing knowledge to Adam and Eve. Enki is also symbolized by the serpent and is the Bringer of Knowledge and Lord of Wisdom.

Hail Enki!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "superman80231" <superman80231@... wrote:

Hello to everyone!

I will introduce myself as a seeker of truth. I am not a Christian, nor am I part of any religion on the earth today. A short history about why I am no longer a Christian. I was given a book called "The Twelve Planet" by Zechariah Sitchin. The book opened my eyes to a larger world view than my own narrow view that my mind was comprehending at the time. I learned a great deal about the ancient Gods from my subsequent studies about the Sumerian and Egyptian cultures.

My question is this: What race of beings does Satan reign over? I know that you believe/were told that Satan is really Enki/Ea, the scientist creator of mankind who genetically enhanced the DNA of homo erectus with his own races' DNA, creating the hybrid of homo sapiens, or us. That is the same conclusion that is reached by Sitchin in his books, and it makes sense to me. The Sumerian tablets call their Gods the Anunnaki, stating they are from a place or planet called Nibiru. However, from what Sitchin's research concludes, Nibiru is somewhere in our own solar system on a deep eliptical orbit, that returns every 3600 years.

I have researched several supposed extra-terrestrial races, ranging from Reptilians, the Greys, other worldly humans, such as the Nordics, Lyrans, Pleiadians, etc. and I am curious as to which of these Satan himself comes from and reigns over. The pictures of Satan on your website have a very close resemblance to the Nordic race. Interestingly, it is also stated that the Nordics have had some type of past/current conflict with the Greys. Is that not the war you are fighting?

I appreciate your time in answering these questions for me, I am deeply interested in advancing myself spiritually as well as the human race. These questions are serious, so please correct any misconceptions I have, or ask any questions of me that you wish. Thank you.

Greetings Brothers and Sisters!

Just joined this e-group and thought I'd say hello!

I just completed my dedication ritual not 30 minutes ago! It didn't go exactly according to plan but I think it went pretty smoothly regardless.

I used 4 candles (2 Black, 1 Red, 1 Blue), all made from Bees Wax for the ritual. They were brand new so they were a little tricky to keep alight until I tipped the excess wax out a couple of times to give the wick some room to burn. After that they went fine. I tried to use a pin to prick my finger but that didn't work too well, so I switched to a small knife. I didn't get much blood out (just got enough to "sign" the first letter of my first name) and even that took quite a few slices lol so I have some antiseptic cream and band aids on my finger at the moment.

Aside from that everything went according to plan (as laid out on the JoS site under the link "Dedicate your soul to Satan"). After the ritual finished I didn't really feel anything aside from a bit of nausea, but that's probably due to the fact that I haven't slept since yesterday coupled with the "shock" reaction my body had from having several slices on my left index finger =\

Hopefully I'm not just being overly positive about it and I actually did it right. If not I'm not really sure what to do.

Hail Satan!

Don't worry, you did fine. Welcome to the family. 

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM, the_magnet_wizard <the_magnet_wizard@... wrote:

I just completed my dedication ritual not 30 minutes ago! It didn't go exactly according to plan but I think it went pretty smoothly regardless.

I used 4 candles (2 Black, 1 Red, 1 Blue), all made from Bees Wax for the ritual. They were brand new so they were a little tricky to keep alight until I tipped the excess wax out a couple of times to give the wick some room to burn. After that they went fine. I tried to use a pin to prick my finger but that didn't work too well, so I switched to a small knife. I didn't get much blood out (just got enough to "sign" the first letter of my first name) and even that took quite a few slices lol so I have some antiseptic cream and band aids on my finger at the moment.

Aside from that everything went according to plan (as laid out on the JoS site under the link "Dedicate your soul to Satan"). After the ritual finished I didn't really feel anything aside from a bit of nausea, but that's probably due to the fact that I haven't slept since yesterday coupled with the "shock" reaction my body had from having several slices on my left index finger =\

Hopefully I'm not just being overly positive about it and I actually did it right. If not I'm not really sure what to do.

Hail Satan!

Welcome to the family brother,

Don't worry about not feeling anything after the ritual, one person is more open then the other.

What i mean is: Someone that is more "sensitive" can detect a presence more easily then someone that is less sensitive, don't worry about it!

It also doesn't matter how much blood u had on paper! What is in your heart and what your intention are, is much more important than the amount of blood!

P.S: There is also a "Frequently Asked Questions/concerns" at the bottom of that page, check it out!

And good luck on you youney!

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_magnet_wizard" <the_magnet_wizard@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

No such thing as right my new Bother,if you did it,and you were sincere,than welcome to the family,no please study as much of the joyofsatan.com site,as you can,and start opening you chakras.Enjoy the journey my friend. :)Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 7:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just joined

Don't worry about not feeling anything after the ritual, one person is more open then the other.

What i mean is: Someone that is more "sensitive" can detect a presence more easily then someone that is less sensitive, don't worry about it!

It also doesn't matter how much blood u had on paper! What is in your heart and what your intention are, is much more important than the amount of blood!

P.S: There is also a "Frequently Asked Questions/concerns" at the bottom of that page, check it out!

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_magnet_wizard" <the_magnet_wizard@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Yeah, what Mario said. ^ It's all good. Don't worry about it. I didn't feel very much when I dedicated either, but I know without a doubt that my Father Satan accepted me. Welcome to the family! Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Mario Rijsdijk To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:12 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just joined

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan!

Awesome! ~ Welcome!~ 
~ Hail Father Satan! ~

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
  Yeah, what Mario said. ^ It's all good. Don't worry about it. I didn't feel very much when I dedicated either, but I know without a doubt that my Father Satan accepted me. Welcome to the family! Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Mario Rijsdijk To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:12 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just joined

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]hi brother
i am  very interesting in joining the massonic brothers and willing in full. so brother help me do so. its my belief and to join the satanic father  course its a matter of choice and free doom  so how can you help me do so  i'v read your letter and  i think you are the wight person to help me  so do so please
thanks
from
george onyango  

--- On Tue, 11/22/11, Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just joined
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2011, 1:56 PM

Awesome! ~ Welcome!~ 
~ Hail Father Satan! ~

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:52 A[/IMG]apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
  Yeah, what [/IMG][/IMG][email protected] Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:12 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just joined

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_magnet_wizard" <the_magnet_wizard@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/QUOTE][/TD]

Uhhhh........what?

I don't really understand what you are trying to say/ask here, but if you want information on how to dedicate your soul to Father, the information is all on the JoS site. Make sure you're 100% committed though and be sure it's what you really want, because you can only do it once. If you abandon Satanism later, then Father will abandon you, even if you try to come back. Also, if you aren't sincere about it when you do the ritual (ie if you haven't researched enough about Satanism and are just half-assing it) then you will piss Father off and he will likely afflict you as a repercussion to mocking Him.

Ave, Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kings Otieno <otienokings@... wrote:

hi brother
i am  very interesting in joining the massonic brothers and willing in full. so brother help me do so. its my belief and to join the satanic father  course its a matter of choice and free doom  so how can you help me do so  i'v read your letter and  i think you are the wight person to help me  so do so please
thanks
from
george onyango  

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Awesome! ~ Welcome!~ 
~ Hail Father Satan! ~

Yeah, what Mario said. ^ It's all good. Don't
worry about it. I didn't feel very much when I dedicated either, but I know
without a doubt that my Father Satan accepted me. Welcome to the family!
Hail Father Satan!

----- Original Message -----
Mario
Rijsdijk

Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:12
AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just

Don't worry about not feeling
anything after the ritual, one person is more open then the other.

What
i mean is: Someone that is more "sensitive" can detect a presence more easily
then someone that is less sensitive, don't worry about it!

It also
doesn't matter how much blood u had on paper! What is in your heart and what
your intention are, is much more important than the amount of
blood!

P.S: There is also a "Frequently Asked Questions/concerns" at
the bottom of that page, check it out!

And good luck on you
youney!

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
"the_magnet_wizard" <the_magnet_wizard@ wrote:

Just joined this e-group and
thought I'd say hello!

I just completed my dedication ritual
not 30 minutes ago! It didn't go exactly according to plan but I think it went
pretty smoothly regardless.

I used 4 candles (2 Black, 1 Red,
1 Blue), all made from Bees Wax for the ritual. They were brand new so they
were a little tricky to keep alight until I tipped the excess wax out a couple
of times to give the wick some room to burn. After that they went fine. I
tried to use a pin to prick my finger but that didn't work too well, so I
switched to a small knife. I didn't get much blood out (just got enough to
"sign" the first letter of my first name) and even that took quite a few
slices lol so I have some antiseptic cream and band aids on my finger at the
moment.

Aside from that everything went according to plan (as
laid out on the JoS site under the link "Dedicate your soul to Satan"). After
the ritual finished I didn't really feel anything aside from a bit of nausea,
but that's probably due to the fact that I haven't slept since yesterday
coupled with the "shock" reaction my body had from having several slices on my
left index finger =\

Hopefully I'm not just being overly
positive about it and I actually did it right. If not I'm not really sure what
to do.

Hail Satan!

I don't know where you're getting this "masonic brothers" bit from - I have nothing to do with them or such.  And just like High Priestess Maxine has said too I also believe they have been infiltrated by jews so why anybody would want to join them is beyond me.

~ Hail Father Satan! ~

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Kings Otieno <otienokings@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]hi brother
thanks
from
george onyango  

Awesome! ~ Welcome!~ 
~ Hail Father Satan! ~

----- Original Message ----- From: Mario Rijsdijk To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email] Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:12 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just joined

HAIL SATAN

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "the_magnet_wizard" <the_magnet_wizard@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back