Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just finished the destruction ritual

hailazazel

I just finished the destruction ritual against the kikes.
After finished, In attempt to clean my aura, I felt how dirty it was. So I was happy, knowing it actually worked. I thoroughly cleaned my aura, following it with cleaning the room with demonic blue energy. It was my first destruction ritual, so I just wanted to share with you guys.
How the ritual went to my brothers and sisters?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Good job! I'm still getting ready to do it since I have to do it at night since I still live with my parents.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 12:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just finished the destruction ritual

After finished, In attempt to clean my aura, I felt how dirty it was. So I was happy, knowing it actually worked. I thoroughly cleaned my aura, following it with cleaning the room with demonic blue energy. It was my first destruction ritual, so I just wanted to share with you guys.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Congrats on a successful ritual brother, with all of our combined strength we will ensure the total extermination of the jewish rats.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yes I live with my parents too, I just locked the door. Good luck to you brother!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

Good job! I'm still getting ready to do it since I have to do it at night since I still live with my parents.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hell yeah!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Congrats on a successful ritual brother, with all of our combined strength we will ensure the total extermination of the jewish rats.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I too, just finished it. It felt really incredible. I feel very satisfied. Also I didn't even quite open a full blown Ritual. I just said the Invocation prayer in my mind, and made a quick invocation to Satan, Bael, Astarte and Azazel. Insantly I felt their energy and I felt a buzzing force. Hell is gaining very much power. Giving them an attack like this, following up the other Ritual by strength...Will really mean their destruction is hitting the bone.

Thanks to Lydia and Strength for posting those Rituals, we got our people organized.

DEATH TO ALL THE KIKES/JEWS AND ALL OF SATAN'S ENEMIES. ALL MUST AND SHOULD ROT UNTIL NOTHING REMAINS OF OFF THEM!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I also have an incense burner and a athame now :) I'm going to try and consecrate them before I do the destruction ritual.
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 1:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just finished the destruction ritual

Yes I live with my parents too, I just locked the door. Good luck to you brother!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Oh that's nice man! My parents would be confused if I bring such ritual tools to my room lol. I'm so happy Father apprecaites honesty and intentions and not the ritual tools. But it's really nice if I could have them. Well, I'm not planning to live in my parents house forever haha!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

I also have an incense burner and a athame now :) I'm going to try and consecrate them before I do the destruction ritual.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yes we need more organized rituals like this one.

AND DEATH BE TO THE KIKES!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I too, just finished it. It felt really incredible. I feel very satisfied. Also I didn't even quite open a full blown Ritual. I just said the Invocation prayer in my mind, and made a quick invocation to Satan, Bael, Astarte and Azazel. Insantly I felt their energy and I felt a buzzing force. Hell is gaining very much power. Giving them an attack like this, following up the other Ritual by strength...Will really mean their destruction is hitting the bone.

Thanks to Lydia and Strength for posting those Rituals, we got our people organized.

DEATH TO ALL THE KIKES/JEWS AND ALL OF SATAN'S ENEMIES. ALL MUST AND SHOULD ROT UNTIL NOTHING REMAINS OF OFF THEM!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Maybe for the athame you could say "I got it because it looked cool" so they won't think anything about it.
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 1:38 PM

Oh that's nice man! My parents would be confused if I bring such ritual tools to my room lol. I'm so happy Father apprecaites honesty and intentions and not the ritual tools. But it's really nice if I could have them. Well, I'm not planning to live in my parents house forever haha!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

It's funny, just before doing the vibrations for this, I was hit with thoughts of being a kike and paranoia that all my friends and my gf were kikes. I didn't let that stop me of course, and now that I'm done, they're gone. It pisses me off. If I have the time, I'll be doing the ritual again tonight.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Don't you worry, its the new enemy trend. I have experienced the same. Concusive thoughts that have no stop in regards to that. I have been Satanist long enough to know for 666% who I am and how much Satan cares for me. Even when I know the Truth, they have the nerve to attack me on this and other matters. Its just funny. Well attacks do not have to be analyzed. They can make someone feel like an elephant if he lets them. All thoughts contrary to the NS Cause, Satan and the Gods are of the enemy. In any level.

Another method they do and they think I'm too stupid to figure out is putting sick thoughts in my mind. I can sense they are from outside of myself, but if I do not pay attention and if in anyway I feed into them and believe they are my own, these used to put me in depression. They are just little scums that only do hits behind the belt.

The enemy is in deep fear. They want to destroy us from the inside and make us leave Satan, or do prevent our attacks. They have been doing the same thing with me. Back in time it used to 'get' to me. Now it just pisses me off.

Its surprising and shows how the enemy has found a new trend. There were many people who came to me in mail, or talked about the same issue many months ago. They keep doing the same shit. Basically, its a little test too as it seems. Given when I finished the ritual it all went away. They are just little motherfucking chickens. Only trying to use vile methods to get to us. After all, if you have complete Trust in Satan (thats what they are trying to prevent) you put more of their own in the coffin.

Basically for me this is all beyond analyzing. It should be clear to you that you about who you are. Just brush it off. If they really bust your nuts, attack them. Because all their attacks have the purpose to prevent yours. So if you give them the exact opposite of what they ask by attacking you [You staying there like a fool getting kicked and mentally insulted] you have more chances than any other method for them to let you alone for a while.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

It's funny, just before doing the vibrations for this, I was hit with thoughts of being a kike and paranoia that all my friends and my gf were kikes. I didn't let that stop me of course, and now that I'm done, they're gone. It pisses me off. If I have the time, I'll be doing the ritual again tonight.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yeah I thought about it, but it won't work with my parents. They hate these kind of things (knifes, razors, swords etc etc..)

HAIL SATAN!!

Maybe for the athame you could say "I got it because it looked cool" so they won't think anything about it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Im about to start mine in 30 mins :)

------------------------------
On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 2:05 PM EST hailazazel wrote:

Hell yeah!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!

That's great to hear, congrats on a job well done everyone :). I'm in like the last time zone lol, so I'll be doing mine in either 4 or 6 hours. I prefer doing them in the evening or night.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Awesome guys! I managed to do mine right before I went to work, but My roomate was there so I was more angry at him being there than the jews that infested this earth. Plan on doing it again when I'm off. Again great job guys!

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 4:03 PM PST Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Hell yeah!

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I'm about to do mine in a hour a half if not I'll do it in about 6 hours. Hope the ritual went well for you Shannon.

Hail Satan!!!!Hail To The Gods Of Duat!!!!
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Just finished the destruction ritual

Hell yeah!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ah shit I forgot I can't do the consecration ritual until it's a full moon :/
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 3:45 PM

Yeah I thought about it, but it won't work with my parents. They hate these kind of things (knifes, razors, swords etc etc..)

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yup. All it does is piss me off.

Don't you worry, its the new enemy trend. I have experienced the same. Concusive thoughts that have no stop in regards to that. I have been Satanist long enough to know for 666% who I am and how much Satan cares for me. Even when I know the Truth, they have the nerve to attack me on this and other matters. Its just funny. Well attacks do not have to be analyzed. They can make someone feel like an elephant if he lets them. All thoughts contrary to the NS Cause, Satan and the Gods are of the enemy. In any level.

Another method they do and they think I'm too stupid to figure out is putting sick thoughts in my mind. I can sense they are from outside of myself, but if I do not pay attention and if in anyway I feed into them and believe they are my own, these used to put me in depression. They are just little scums that only do hits behind the belt.

The enemy is in deep fear. They want to destroy us from the inside and make us leave Satan, or do prevent our attacks. They have been doing the same thing with me. Back in time it used to 'get' to me. Now it just pisses me off.

Its surprising and shows how the enemy has found a new trend. There were many people who came to me in mail, or talked about the same issue many months ago. They keep doing the same shit. Basically, its a little test too as it seems. Given when I finished the ritual it all went away. They are just little motherfucking chickens. Only trying to use vile methods to get to us. After all, if you have complete Trust in Satan (thats what they are trying to prevent) you put more of their own in the coffin.

Basically for me this is all beyond analyzing. It should be clear to you that you about who you are. Just brush it off. If they really bust your nuts, attack them. Because all their attacks have the purpose to prevent yours. So if you give them the exact opposite of what they ask by attacking you [You staying there like a fool getting kicked and mentally insulted] you have more chances than any other method for them to let you alone for a while.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yes I did mine in the night too.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

That's great to hear, congrats on a job well done everyone :). I'm in like the last time zone lol, so I'll be doing mine in either 4 or 6 hours. I prefer doing them in the evening or night.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Don't worry brother just do it the next full moon!:)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ah shit I forgot I can't do the consecration ritual until it's a full moon :/

Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 3:45 PM

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

ÃÆ'‚ 

HAIL SATAN!!!!

would be nice if we all did an empowerment or healing/protection ritual together. just a suggestion :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I know, I must have a patience, but I don't work for nothing in wrong mode.When I try to meditation on chakras, for opening and rotate all them, I read I must visualize in my mind the checkra, but I don't have any immagination, I'm a real person, and I can't visualize it in my mind.Someone have the same problem? any tricks?
Thanks
Alex
Hail SatanHail LerajeHail Lucifuge 

Finished the destruction ritual and it felt AMAZING!

That was a nice easy destruction ritual, the more the better!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!! HS/88

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I've also been attacked into thinking I'm a kike, but I love Father and feel comfortable in Satanism, so I know that I'm Gentile :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hello Brother And Sister,
I have a question, I do a meditation time as describe on site for open the soul, and allign chakra's, but I don't feel anything of other sensation, it's normal?I haven't any pressure feel. I think I do wrong something.Any idea?
Thank you 
Alex
Hail SatanHail LerajeHail Lucifuge

i have a question about Enochian Keys.... I copy all Enochian Keys on my Book.When I do any Ritual for Evocation, or for Greeting, I can read any Enochian Keys?
Thank you
Alex
Hail SatanHail LerajieHail Lucifuge

This is my 3rd one. I enjoy it as always, I get so serious during it, I take out all my anger on the kike's destruction.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
88!!

http://www.joyofsatan.orgSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 18:53:59 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just finished the destruction ritual

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Just wanted to say that this was also my first destruction ritual. I know i messed up but i know Father Satan is proud of me.
I admit u was nervous but i feel good now.
Hail Satan!!!
Sent from my Kyocera Hydro

Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

I'm about to do mine in a hour a half if not I'll do it in about 6 hours. Hope the ritual went well for you Shannon.

Hail Satan!!!!Hail To The Gods Of Duat!!!!

Hell yeah!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

It takes time. Be consistent and do it ever day. Patience is a virtue. Don't give up. You will feel sensations eventually. Good luckHail Satan! 

You have to visualize, no other way round it. Practice looking at a picture or object and taking your eyes of it and visiulizing it in your mindHail Satan!

There are enochian keys to praise the Gods, and to curse the enemy, in other words Enochian keys for both white and black magic. Read their content and shape the ritual around them. Try coming to your own conclusions and interpretations as this will help you with other things as you advance.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Ciappei <ciappeia@... wrote:

i have a question about Enochian Keys.... I copy all Enochian Keys on my Book.
When I do any Ritual for Evocation, or for Greeting, I can read any Enochian Keys?

Thank you

Alex

Hail Satan
Hail Lerajie
Hail Lucifuge

I messed up in my first few rituals too, don't worry about it. The fact that you did it is great, and the more you do them the more powerful your rituals will become :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Starr <silver_mudvayne_black@... wrote:

Just wanted to say that this was also my first destruction ritual. I know i messed up but i know Father Satan is proud of me.
Hail Satan!!!

Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail To The Gods Of Duat!!!!

Hell yeah!

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I want to thank you Lydia for making this ritual for us. It was my first destruction ritual and my first ritual in general, I felt so nervous with rituals etc.. But you made me take action and do it. I'm no going to do lot more of them!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I messed up in my first few rituals too, don't worry about it. The fact that you did it is great, and the more you do them the more powerful your rituals will become :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Starr <silver_mudvayne_black@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!

Hell yeah!

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I'm now going to do lots more of them!***

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I want to thank you Lydia for making this ritual for us. It was my first destruction ritual and my first ritual in general, I felt so nervous with rituals etc.. But you made me take action and do it. I'm no going to do lot more of them!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Starr <silver_mudvayne_black@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!

Hell yeah!

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!

If you haven't opened all of them the alinigning won't be that powerful, because the idea is to adjust the position of ACTIVE chakras.
If you have just try to be persistent, and increase your concentrarion, and try meditating on them in their strongest hours.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:
  It takes time. Be consistent and do it ever day. Patience is a virtue. Don't give up. You will feel sensations eventually. Good luck Hail Satan! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back