Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just curious

jesterdclxvi93

I have been long time in the other joy of satan e-group and i just Walter to ask you all if it is okey to destroy christian churches?

Hail father and the only one ! LUCIFER

<td val[/IMG]Spiritually not physically.Remember nothing unlawful.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Just curious
Sent: Thu, Sep 20, 2012 3:23:14 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have been long time in the other joy of satan e-group and i just Walter to ask you all if it is okey to destroy christian churches?

[/TD]

The problem there is you end up bringing a worse name to the rest of us than we already have, we have enough to deal with. Just look what happened to Varg Vikernes. Develop witch power and use it. You are not much use in prison.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesterdclxvi93" <jesterdclxvi93@... wrote:

I have been long time in the other joy of satan e-group and i just Walter to ask you all if it is okey to destroy christian churches?

Please if you are very much close to satan tell that i Chimezie needs wealth and power which i use and mobilize members for him.

I think the OP should clarify what he's asking about. Does he want to destroy xian churches using magick, or physically? The second is obviously illegal and gives us a worse name, but using destructive runes and things like that and doing destructive rituals or thoughtforms to destroy churches is ok. All these involve your mind and mind power and nothing illegal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

The problem there is you end up bringing a worse name to the rest of us than we already have, we have enough to deal with. Just look what happened to Varg Vikernes. Develop witch power and use it. You are not much use in prison.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesterdclxvi93" <jesterdclxvi93@ wrote:

Read the front page we are against anything illegal.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:02:06 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Just curious

I think the OP should clarify what he's asking about. Does he want to destroy xian churches using magick, or physically? The second is obviously illegal and gives us a worse name, but using destructive runes and things like that and doing destructive rituals or thoughtforms to destroy churches is ok. All these involve your mind and mind power and nothing illegal.

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "jesterdclxvi93" <jesterdclxvi93@ wrote:

yes I was warning as to the illegal method.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesterdclxvi93" <jesterdclxvi93@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]More of that give to get shit.You give your soul to Satan and you get to help us destroy His enemies through spiritual means.You dedicate your life to Him and you get to work very hard and you are given the chance to become a God.Then as you learn how to use your power through magic you can learn to get what you want out of life by working for it.No free ride here.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Just curious
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 6:26:54 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
Please if you are very much close to satan tell that i Chimezie needs wealth and power which i use and mobilize members for him.

[/TD]

In addition to this, there are no mediators here. That means, one doesn't ask "please ask Satan for me", but goes to Him by Himself if he's sincere and knows what we're about.

And why we fight against His enemies and spread the truth: Simply because we know the truth, and are sick of all lies and crimes against our people, our Gods, what happened in the past and still happens. It's because one loves and cares for our Gods and our people. After all that's what practitioners of kike magick did in the past with the kike grimoires, they tried to use our Gods and make "pacts", "deals" or whatever else insulting things.

So, do not think you can fool Satan. He knows who is sincere to Him and who wants merely to use Him for his own personal gain. That's why many times He tests people to see if they are truthful. If you look among the people who had negative experiences with our Gods, there's a common pattern: everyone of them either wanted to use them or to call upon them for fun. All serious and sincere people are loved and trusted by them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

More of that give to get shit.You give your soul to Satan and you get to help us destroy His enemies through spiritual means.You dedicate your life to Him and you get to work very hard and you are given the chance to become a God.Then as you learn how to use your power through magic you can learn to get what you want out of life by working for it.No free ride here.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Spiritual warfare will not get u into trouble with the law but physical combat will. there are many better ways of destroying xian churches using witchpower. apply them. its better to use them. Hail Satan

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 19:03 BST Don Danko wrote:

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "jesterdclxvi93" <jesterdclxvi93@ wrote:

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 2:03 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Just curious

To: [email protected]

Hail Satan!

CID: For me, it is okey but I dont know for the others.

Father Satan is the creator of mankind "God" and has giving everything to us through knowledge so we can become gods so if you want whatever seek it yourself, study and practice that knowledge he has giving to us www.joyofSatan.org is the greatest gift from him with that you'll be close to him and speak to him yourself. Nobody does anything for anybody in satanism you do them yourself. Hail Enki always

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:26:54 PM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Just curious

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back