Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

just completed my dedication ritual

ShoppingDaisy113

Just completed the ritual, the candle burned for about an hour or more. I had to blow the last flame out because my mom was wondering what was that smell. I'm working hard on my own to get my own place. In due time, my father satan is looking out for me. I am here to stand by my father satan, expose the lies that are really out for control over our ppl. Hail satan !!!!!

Congrats on your dedication!You have the right attitude too, start empowering your soul through power meditations and yoga and you'll be great.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

Just completed the ritual, the candle burned for about an hour or more. I had to blow the last flame out because my mom was wondering what was that smell. I'm working hard on my own to get my own place. In due time, my father satan is looking out for me. I am here to stand by my father satan, expose the lies that are really out for control over our ppl. Hail satan !!!!!

<td val[/IMG]congrats another solder in Hells Army yay

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 5/31/12, ShoppingDaisy113 <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] just completed my dedication ritual
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 7:15 AM

[/TD]

Welcome to the family.

Hail Satan!
Hail to the Gods of Hell!
Death to the RHP, may their temples crumble and burn!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

Good show!

------------------------------
On Thu, May 31, 2012 2:15 AM CDT ShoppingDaisy113 wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back