Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just an experience

Cordell

So about a month ago I was posting on here about how I couldn't fully accept everything I had been learning about satanism. I Said that that tiny voice in the back of my head always made me have a slight doubt. Well I did my dedication, and really nothing happened then either. I think I still had a mental blockage because of that tiny voice.
Ok and then last night, after my meditations, out of frustration, I had a few drinks of some rum. I still felt like there was a slight possibility that what i had been learning could be wrong. This was around 10:00 last night. I went to bed at about 11, and I just lay there on my floor frustrated with myself, and I prayed to satan, and I asked him to come to me, instead of me finding him. I feel like I really opened myself up and admitted everything I felt, and I asked him if he would let me experience something. Anything. Then I fell asleep at around 12.
This is what I am still confused about. It was really weird. I woke up at 5am, only I didn't wake up... I felt what I can only describe as an extremely intense pulse if electricity, that started at my head and spread through my body. It felt incredibly lucid. It was painful. Like I don't remember even breathing while in this state. But at the same time it was in no way unpleasant... I think maybe I somehow astral projected? I don't know. I didn't feel like I was part of my body anymore. I remember it was like I was floating, in the same position as my body, but a foot or so over it. I remember looking around my room, but it was hard because I could barely move because of the sensation. It was so incredibly strong... like i froze in time for a moment. Everything was completely dead silent. Something extremely weird definitely happened, but when I became conscious at 5:15(it was at exactly this time) it was almost as if it didn't even happen. I've been wondering about it all day. I don't know what happened to me, but I think in some way satan came to me like I asked. I got up and got something to drink, and I could not go back to sleep, I just couldn't stop wondering what happened to me.
If you think you can tell me what happened I would be happy to hear it.
I used to be an athiest. Now I think I am finally starting to open up and become more accepting of my newly adopted religion. I only hope father satan will forgive me for being so questioning of him.
hail Satan.

Sent from my iPod

please believe me. Father Satan is very understanding of our humanity. He knows us better than we know ourselves.

I was also an atheist before dedicating.

Now, study, learn, meditate and grow. This is challenging enough as it is.

Do the protection aura multiple times a day. Clean your chakras frequently. Study and learn how to advance. I find it hard enough even meditating daily as it is.

Without the protection aura and cleaning your chakras, you'll only be open to attack.

No need to look back either, unless it's to recognize something you need to let go of.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

So about a month ago I was posting on here about how I couldn't fully accept everything I had been learning about satanism. I Said that that tiny voice in the back of my head always made me have a slight doubt. Well I did my dedication, and really nothing happened then either. I think I still had a mental blockage because of that tiny voice.
Ok and then last night, after my meditations, out of frustration, I had a few drinks of some rum. I still felt like there was a slight possibility that what i had been learning could be wrong. This was around 10:00 last night. I went to bed at about 11, and I just lay there on my floor frustrated with myself, and I prayed to satan, and I asked him to come to me, instead of me finding him. I feel like I really opened myself up and admitted everything I felt, and I asked him if he would let me experience something. Anything. Then I fell asleep at around 12.
This is what I am still confused about. It was really weird. I woke up at 5am, only I didn't wake up... I felt what I can only describe as an extremely intense pulse if electricity, that started at my head and spread through my body. It felt incredibly lucid. It was painful. Like I don't remember even breathing while in this state. But at the same time it was in no way unpleasant... I think maybe I somehow astral projected? I don't know. I didn't feel like I was part of my body anymore. I remember it was like I was floating, in the same position as my body, but a foot or so over it. I remember looking around my room, but it was hard because I could barely move because of the sensation. It was so incredibly strong... like i froze in time for a moment. Everything was completely dead silent. Something extremely weird definitely happened, but when I became conscious at 5:15(it was at exactly this time) it was almost as if it didn't even happen. I've been wondering about it all day. I don't know what happened to me, but I think in some way satan came to me like I asked. I got up and got something to drink, and I could not go back to sleep, I just couldn't stop wondering what happened to me.
I used to be an athiest. Now I think I am finally starting to open up and become more accepting of my newly adopted religion. I only hope father satan will forgive me for being so questioning of him.
hail Satan.

Sent from my iPod

Hi I can't explain exactly what happened to you I'm new so I don't have a ton of spiritual power or knowlege as most but I can relate in a sorta different sense after I came to Father Satan I've been having these strange dreams that feel so real they keep happening more and more they are not in anyway bad I feel happy and fully rested when I get up but I can only remember them for so long after I wake up then they are gone like poof gone I'm not quite sure why but I feel they are important to maybe a past life and a certin Godess that I've felt a connection to but anyways what I'm trying to say is most likely (I don't mean that lord Satan did not do it) that you probably did that yourself the astral projection I mean you did it subconsciously like the same way with my dreams at least I think that's what I'm doung but as for the shock I think you did feel lord Satans presents after because most likely when you astral projected that feeling in the back of your mind faded and in it's place came the rest of your faith in lord Satan but this is all what I think happened really the only person who can figure out what truly happened is you I hope I helped in a sense if not in an explanation then at least someone you can sorta relate to I may be new but I have an undying loyalty to Lord Satan so I will always try my best to help a fellow brother or sister feel comfortable and try to assist in anyway I can I'd hope you or any other of our brothers or sisters would do the same for me but sorry I tend to ramble anyways let me know I I helped at all

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cordell <hiimcordell2@... wrote:

hail Satan.

Sent from my iPod

<td val[/IMG]I know what u mean man I use to be in Christianity but every time I prayed for help god never helped me. But then I turned to SATAN and Ive never felt so alive I feel like I've been freed from an eternity of imprisonment.

HAIL SATAN

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just an experience
Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 11:19:11 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So about a month ago I was posting on here about how I couldn't fully accept everything I had been learning about satanism. I Said that that tiny voice in the back of my head always made me have a slight doubt. Well I did my dedication, and really nothing happened then either. I think I still had a mental blockage because of that tiny voice.
hail Satan.

Sent from my iPod [/TD]

I totally agree with what you said...I used to be a Christian,born and raised and Trust,I've seen so much in the Christian Church ,its ridiculous...I recently came across with Satanism and even though Im a baby and still have lots to learn,I have seen a big change in my life and I have such love and feel so grateful to father Satan for all he is doing in me,I ended up alone,no family left :(,no friends left,but I know my father has something greater for me,thats my new faith!Im so grateful to be a part of this group.You are welcome to email or message anytime :).....Hail Satan!

------------------------------
On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 9:32 PM EDT michael joona wrote:

I know what u mean man I use to be in Christianity but every time I prayed for help god never helped me. But then I turned to SATAN and Ive never felt so alive I feel like I've been freed from an eternity of imprisonment.<br/<br/HAIL SATAN <br/<br/Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

He has...as he does for all of his children. Welcome to the family,
Sister! ^ Hail Father Satan always! Hail lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the
one who burns!

On 9/9/13, Deborah Rivera <devborahrivera@... wrote:

I totally agree with what you said...I used to be a Christian,born and
raised and Trust,I've seen so much in the Christian Church ,its
ridiculous...I recently came across with Satanism and even though Im a baby
and still have lots to learn,I have seen a big change in my life and I have
such love and feel so grateful to father Satan for all he is doing in me,I
ended up alone,no family left :(,no friends left,but I know my father has
something greater for me,thats my new faith!Im so grateful to be a part of
this group.You are welcome to email or message anytime :).....Hail Satan!

------------------------------
On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 9:32 PM EDT michael joona wrote:

I know what u mean man I use to be in Christianity but every time I prayed
for help god never helped me. But then I turned to SATAN and Ive never
felt so alive I feel like I've been freed from an eternity of
imprisonment.<br/<br/HAIL SATAN <br/<br/Sent from Yahoo! Mail for
iPhone

I did my dedication a few days ago at 4am, after which i meditated till 6am, after that I couldnt sleep.  But around noon I took a nap, and I had pretty much the same experience, I woke up in a daze, and felt that same electrical feeling throuought all of my upper body, it kept me awake for 5 minutes or so, but I sleep like a rock, so I managed to sleep through the rest of it, and woke up extremely refreshed around 6pm, which never happens. I always wake up extremely groggy and it usualy takes me an hour or 2 just to get out of bed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back