Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just a short question

Commander Leela

What are the guidelines for the posts that are approved here?
Obviously you shouldn't be a total asshole but I sincerely believe I am not.
To clarify and make things simple: am I totally off-track or are there any such guidelines to ground upon? Where?

Commander Leela said:
To clarify and make things simple: am I totally off-track or are there any such guidelines to ground upon? Where?

If your posts didn’t get approved, you probably violated the forum rules by posting blasphemy, illegal activities, advertised the enemy, or harmful practices, or you just wrote plain out delusional bs, or anything along those lines.

Idk what you tried to post, but I am probably glad it didn’t get through.

Or you shared personal information about yourself and the mods were kind enough to not approve it.

If that's how it is... well then ok. i guess I will have to be acquainted to this little fact if I even remotely give hints toward a miniscale of (insert blasphemy here), that leads me to become the official clown of the JoS. Funny world we live in.

Satan even appeared with wings to me a more golden time ago. But this place *really* isn't about these darn fucking claims whatever they may be. Isn't it about continual steadfast dedication and service to the Gods? Should I instead perform RTR:s do you think? Am I worthy of that title: "Joker of JoS"?

What a curious choice of a name...

I don't want to be mean. If there is something I say that will dispell endless outbursts of rage, I only have one thing more to say:
"I wish you all lots of luck, a prosperous life, and major success."
See you starside!

Commander Leela said:
I don't want to be mean. If there is something I say that will dispell endless outbursts of rage, I only have one thing more to say:
See you starside!

"dispell" is spelled "dispel" otherwise. Funny word game.

Commander Leela said:

In the registration page there are certain rules you accepted before you registered your account in this forum. Log off and select the "register" option and you will see a set of rules.

Just to be clear: Did you get a notification "post disapproved" or you thought because your post didn't appear it got disapproved? Sometimes posts can get lost among hundreds of spam posts the moderator has to deal with. But if your post gets disapproved you get a notification "post disapproved" which usually explains the reason why. Like this individual in this thread below
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71437

Commander Leela said:
If that's how it is... well then ok. i guess I will have to be acquainted to this little fact if I even remotely give hints toward a miniscale of (insert blasphemy here), that leads me to become the official clown of the JoS. Funny world we live in.

No, for a post to get disapproved you have to post clear unambiguous blasphemy: insulting the Demons or claiming to control them. Sometimes slightly blasphemous posts get approved so that we can reply to them and clear the misconceptions a person has. If a person claims that Satan contacted him and told him to do bad things, this post will get approved and people will reply to him that it wasn't Satan but an enemy angel.

Commander Leela said:
Satan even appeared with wings to me a more golden time ago. But this place *really* isn't about these darn fucking claims whatever they may be.

Claiming that Satan visited you is not blasphemy and your post didn't get disapproved for that reason, if it was really disapproved. Unless you posted extremely slanderous stuff against him and calling him evil or whatever.

Commander Leela said:
See you starside!

Your name itself speaks lengths, " commander".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back