Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

just a poem i wrote about myself

deathgodlolfml

sorry guys i know this is kinda dark but i wanted to share something with my brother and sisters [Darkness…… as you descent goes to the Point of no return. what are you thinking? As the king's crown falls death reveals himself he that cowards take the path of…. bright and powerful like a light in the darkness... but you fall too fast fast… speeding like some kind of demonic star. as you wonder who or what is going to save you now? No one comes ………..then you understand that it's you! Wings of light you fly up. Bright like a star as godhead is achieved ……………..as you pull yourself out of the darkness of your one mind you `'see'' that the darkness is the thing that made you what you are today! And as you find a balance between it and the light. you say sorry for blaming those who tried to help you but they could not. Because you are the only one who could have done it!…………………darkness is the only thing that can make a weak human strong like yourself and the light is your salvation only. with two at the same time can godhead be achieved . And so sincerely yours till the end……………..stay on your path and do not waverer for melek ta'us is always watching over you and loves you. HAIL FATHER SATAN

Pretty good :)

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM, deathgodlolfml <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:
  sorry guys i know this is kinda dark but i wanted to share something with my brother and sisters [Darkness…… as you descent goes to the Point of no return. what are you thinking? As the king's crown falls death reveals himself he that cowards take the path of…. bright and powerful like a light in the darkness... but you fall too fast fast… speeding like some kind of demonic star. as you wonder who or what is going to save you now? No one comes ………..then you understand that it's you! Wings of light you fly up. Bright like a star as godhead is achieved ……………..as you pull yourself out of the darkness of your one mind you `'see'' that the darkness is the thing that made you what you are today! And as you find a balance between it and the light. you say sorry for blaming those who tried to help you but they could not. Because you are the only one who could have done it!…………………darkness is the only thing that can make a weak human strong like yourself and the light is your salvation only. with two at the same time can godhead be achieved . And so sincerely yours till the end……………..stay on your path and do not waverer for melek ta'us is always watching over you and loves you. HAIL FATHER SATAN

--
overt enemy

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back