Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just a curious Christian

shanehalehuttojr

I joined this group just to get an insight on what ya'll believe. I'm not here to dis your believe or anything of that nature....just curious. So if yall will have me maybe yall could teach me a couple things i didn't know. for I've had many crazy things happen to me my entire life....when I was five Satan appeared to me I do not remember what we talked about at all I just remember what he was wearing and his face I could not see. During this time It was kinda of scary I guess... and not to mention there were dozens of figures in the room as well just watching us talk....Never understanding what this was or if even happened until maybe a year ago around the time I found God. So that always stuck me as odd....what did Satan want with me? I see future events all the time now...such as the war in Syria, and just many other things I know the bible says the young will see visions....I know the rapture is coming soon....and ever since i was young I had dreams of fighting the good fight at Armageddon. But anyway maybe someone here can give some of intellect on my experiences and see if we can learn something before its all said and done. But like I said I am a Christan God is the one and only God....I read your sight and alot of it makes sense but I have personal relationship with God as yall do with Satan...but my God is Satan's Creator...so why are yall worshiping satan?

Th[/IMG]</var> is for Satanists not christians. 

--- In [email protected], <shanehalehuttojr@... wrote:

I joined this group just to get an insight on what ya'll believe. I'm not here to dis your believe or anything of that nature....just curious. So if yall will have me maybe yall could teach me a couple things i didn't know. for I've had many crazy things happen to me my entire life....when I was five Satan appeared to me I do not remember what we talked about at all I just remember what he was wearing and his face I could not see. During this time It was kinda of scary I guess... and not to mention there were dozens of figures in the room as well just watching us talk....Never understanding what this was or if even happened until maybe a year ago around the time I found God. So that always stuck me as odd....what did Satan want with me? I see future events all the time now...such as the war in Syria, and just many other things I know the bible says the young will see visions....I know the rapture is coming soon....and ever since i was young I had dreams of fighting the good fight at Armageddon. But anyway maybe someone here can give some of intellect on my experiences and see if we can learn something before its all said and done. But like I said I am a Christan God is the one and only God....I read your sight and alot of it makes sense but I have personal relationship with God as yall do with Satan...but my God is Satan's Creator...so why are yall worshiping satan?

This place isn't really for dabblers and curious people who still are tied to their false xian faiths. We don't need or have to explain ourselves to some brainwashed Christian (you see vision? Rapture huh? Weed is one hell of a drug you know). No one here probably even wants to argue your false beliefs. Since you've read the site and such what you want to be is up to you. If you want to embrace the truth feel free, if not then get out and take your Christianity BS elsewhere.

Read exposingchristianity.com, it'll prove that your religion is bull. Also, we dedicated ourselves to Satan, because we know the truth and are fighting with and for him.

If you read the site you would know that the buybullical god isn't real and nobody is slavishly worshiping anyone. It's about empowering and transforming your soul with power meditations and spiritual techniques, we save ourselves through raising our kundalini and reaching Godhood. We don't believe that the fake buybullical god is real, instead the word God is used here to refer to Satan/Enki. It's an insult to the True God Satan/Enki to call this fake thing you slavishly worship a "god". Satanism predates the lie of xianity by years, Satanism is ancient Paganism and not based on the fake lie of the buybull. All the enemy religions did is they demonized our Pagan Gods and made up a fake god.The fake xian god is a stolen myth, stolen from ancient Pagan Gods. Oh and there's no such thing as armagedon, again stolen stories.
For more info, proof that christ-insanity is a massmurdering hoax and everything in it is stolen:
http://www.exposingchristianity.com
Jewsus never existed:
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com
As other people told you, if you come here and expect you to tell the usual xian lies and that the fake non-existent "god" (which is not even a god, is a thing since Satan/Enki is God), you'll be disappointed. Satanism is a totally independent and separate religion and not based in christinsanity. It's much like Taoism is not based in christinsanity, same thing.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Our Creator God is Satan, so why are you worshiping a Jewish invention?
So don't mind to try push your bullshit xtian threats here again. No Satanist here have fear of your "armagedon" or "rapture" tales.

Also FYI the people who founded the US and whom you praise in your jewbook profile were freemasons and Satanists (original freemasonry was Satanic, now it's corrupted by jews and added the kike crap) and hated the lie you believe in. Quote from Thomas Jefferson:
"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity.  What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
How do you feel about that?? How do you feel that the US constitution is based in the Satanic values of individual freedom and advancement to the highest degree (both cornerstones of Spiritual Satanism) rather than the slavery and communism of the sermon of the mount??Yep, you can't be a "true american" if you're a xian, face it, feel it and leave it.

If you read the site you would know that the buybullical god isn't real and nobody is slavishly worshiping anyone. It's about empowering and transforming your soul with power meditations and spiritual techniques, we save ourselves through raising our kundalini and reaching Godhood. We don't believe that the fake buybullical god is real, instead the word God is used here to refer to Satan/Enki. It's an insult to the True God Satan/Enki to call this fake thing you slavishly worship a "god". Satanism predates the lie of xianity by years, Satanism is ancient Paganism and not based on the fake lie of the buybull. All the enemy religions did is they demonized our Pagan Gods and made up a fake god.The fake xian god is a stolen myth, stolen from ancient Pagan Gods. Oh and there's no such thing as armagedon, again stolen stories.
For more info, proof that christ-insanity is a massmurdering hoax and everything in it is stolen:
Jewsus never existed:
As other people told you, if you come here and expect you to tell the usual xian lies and that the fake non-existent "god" (which is not even a god, is a thing since Satan/Enki is God), you'll be disappointed. Satanism is a totally independent and separate religion and not based in christinsanity. It's much like Taoism is not based in christinsanity, same thing.

Ditto to what egon88 said - there is no rapture coming. You little xtian shits have been blathering about the end of the world since the moment your vile solar death cult appeared on the world scene -

mark 14:62
"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." 1 corinthians 7:29 "What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not;"

1 john 2:8"children, it is the last hour! as you have heard the antichrist is coming, s now many antichrists have come..."
by your bibles own definition in deuteronomy, namely that prophecy must be 100% accurate or it is not from god, YOUR BIBLE IS FALSE, AND YOUR "CHRIST" A FALSE PROPHET.

Now convert or buzz off. I will however make you the offer - if you wish to debate with me personally, you may exchange emails with me. I will relish the chance to destroy your ridiculous delusions. But do not expect any favorable treatment from this group.

Ave Satani, et stupor et christi!

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 6:04 PM, <egon88@... wrote:
  Our Creator God is Satan, so why are you worshiping a Jewish invention?
So don't mind to try push your bullshit xtian threats here again. No Satanist here have fear of your "armagedon" or "rapture" tales.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <shanehalehuttojr@... wrote:

Since you told you are a Christian, there is no doubt you have been fed BS from your birth about "the one, all loving Universal god who created heaven and earth" and "Lucifer being a fallen angel". To understand why we worship Satan and who he really is, study these links apart from our official website.
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html

--- In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Also FYI the people who founded the US and whom you praise in your jewbook profile were freemasons and Satanists (original freemasonry was Satanic, now it's corrupted by jews and added the kike crap) and hated the lie you believe in. Quote from Thomas Jefferson:
"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity.  What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
How do you feel about that?? How do you feel that the US constitution is based in the Satanic values of individual freedom and advancement to the highest degree (both cornerstones of Spiritual Satanism) rather than the slavery and communism of the sermon of the mount??Yep, you can't be a "true american" if you're a xian, face it, feel it and leave it.

Jewsus never existed:

They like to do that. Not very imaginative or creative at all. They like to pose as some "innocent, harmless waif" with just a few questions.

I guarantee, any Satanist who communicates with this fucktarded christian will regret the waste of time and psychic energy.

Fucking useless religion.

Hail Father Satan!

Jewsus never existed:

<tr style="back[/IMG] <td class="y[/IMG] The Jewish Creation of Christianity

<var [/IMG]</var> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/482

PROTOCOL No. 14
When we come into our kingdom it will be undesirable for us that there should
exist any other religion than ours of the One God with whom our destiny is bound
up by our position as the Chosen People and through whom our same destiny is
united with the destinies of the world. We must therefore sweep away all other
forms of belief. If this gives birth to the atheists whom we see to-day, it will
not, being only a transitional stage, interfere with our views, but will serve
as a warning for those generations which will hearken to our preaching of the
religion of Moses, that, by its stable and thoroughly elaborated system has
brought all the peoples of the world into subjection to us.

The Christian and Islamic programs both worship the Jews in the form of their
"God" and its claimed prophets. Hence binding Gentiles under the Jews on the
unconscious level and conscious level. The external conflicts are superficial
and many are show. Both programs are built upon the Jewish Torah and force the
Noahide [Mosaic] laws on Gentiles. Thus conforming to the Jews stated plans to
bind Gentiles into servitude under their rule.
http://www.666blacksun.com/YHVH.html http://www.666blacksun.com/Jews_Push_Christianity.htm

"In 380 C.E. Emperor Theodosius declared Christianity to be the official Roman
state religion, and all Pagan cults were forbidden."

Th[/IMG]</var> Jews created Christianity in phases and gained
power in the ancient Roman Empire in general. To get to that point, the Jews
created this ideology in Alexandria- the Jew York of its era.

"There were a number of Jewish brotherhoods, several of whom believed that they
were "God's elect" and that salvation would come through them. Their principle
agent of salvation (yesha) was the Messiah (Christos), and in the Jewish
communities influenced by the Greek culture ("Hellenized") this messiah was
depicted not as a warrior but as a spiritual and mystical entity. In this way
not only would the Romans and Greeks themselves be overthrown but so too would
be their Gods, replaced by the Jewish tribal god Yahweh…These various Jewish
sects were intent on creating a philosophy or religion that would manipulate the
Gentiles into the "monotheism" of Judaism and away from "idolatry," or
polytheism, with the awareness that those who held the keys to a monotheistic
god would dominate in religion and culture in general…..

One group of these "Jews by Birth"….was that of the Alexandrian Therapeuts."
- Acharya S "Suns of God"

More on the city and its Jewish population:

"Jews were among the earliest occupants of the newly founded city of Alexandria,
beginning in the fourth century BCE. With further influxes later at the
invitation of the Ptolemy's, as revealed by the ancient historian Strabo (63/64
BCE-24 AD/CE), Alexandria represented by his time the greatest commercial center
in the world. Alexandria during the first century of the common era was thus a
thriving metropolis that extended out in all directions and that influenced
people around the Mediterranean, including in the important field of religion.

First-century Alexandria vied with Rome to be the greatest city of the Roman
Empire. More then a half a million people lived in its cosmopolitan four square
miles. It was a major center for international trade and shipping.-

It seems clear that the Jewish population of the city was large and spread out
in all of the five areas...-

So sizable was the Jewish population at Alexandria that Philo, a member of one
of the wealthiest Jewish families in that metropolis estimated that by his era
Jews constituted some 50 percent of the city. Moreover, the Jewish population at
Alexandria was so large and powerful that Jews possessed "their own treasury and
court of justice."
D.M Murdock "Christ in Egypt"

This Philo character played a major role in working to subvert the Gentile host
culture no doubt using his wealth and influence to do so and himself as being
part of this Therapeut organization which declared objective was to bring
Gentiles down and place chain them to the Jewish yoke via a ideology that
hijacks religion. A Karl Marx of his day.

"Philo himself was apparently a Therapeut, based on a number of factors, not the
least of which is that he was knowledgeable about the mythos and ritual of the
Alexandrian mystery school….Also, Philo's likely involvement with the
Therapeutan Church of God is reflected in that fact that later "Christians"
writings " were "borrowed" heavily from the Jewish philosopher.
"Philo was the bridge between Hellenic Judaism and Christianity"-Acharya S

"He [Philo] came from a wealthy and the prominent family and appears to be a
leader in his community. …Philo's brother, Alexander, was a wealthy, prominent
Roman government official, a custom agent responsible for collecting dues on all
goods imported into Egypt from the East."

Note the typical Jewish tactic of trying to inject Jewish lies and claims of
supremacy into every Gentile culture exampled by this Jew:

"He [Philo] put forward the teachings of the Jewish prophet, Moses, as "the
summit of philosophy" (Op. 8), and considered Moses the teacher of Pythagoras
(b. ca 570 B.C.E.) and of all Greek philosophers and lawgivers (Hesiod,
Heraclitus, Lycurgus, to mention a few). For Philo, Greek philosophy was a
natural development of the revelatory teachings of Moses. He was no innovator in
this matter because already before him Jewish scholars attempted the same.
Artapanus in the second century B.C.E identified Moses with Musaeus and with
Orpheus. According to Aristobulus of Paneas (first half of the second century
B.C.E.), Homer and Hesiod drew from the books of Moses which were translated
into Greek long before the Septuagint."

Even this Moses character was stolen from the Gentile God Bacchus who is a
Romanized term for Dionysus and worshipped in Egypt as Osiris.

More on this order:
It was in Alexandria that the Jews first came so powerfully under the influence
of Hellenism, and here that the peculiar Greco-Jewish philosophy sprang up of
which Philo was the most notable representative.

"Many Jews in that city were "Hellenizing," in that, as Jews do today, they
adopt and lived within the culture or cultures around them, in this case the
Greek, which was dominant during the era in question. As The International
Standard Bible Encyclopedia sates:
Indeed, Hellenistic Judaism had its "chief seat" at Alexandria where also the
Jewish Bible was translated into Greek and called the Septuagint.-

One group of Hellenizing Jews, or rather, "Hebrews of a fashion," was deemed the
"Therapeuts," a type of monastic community centered at Alexandria, with similar
groups elsewhere around the Mediterranean. The Therapeuts at Alexandria were
first mentioned by this name by Philo in his work De Vita Contemplative."

"Living so closely to Alexandria, the great center of learning, the Therapeuts
possessed tremendous clout and significant wealth as well."
Although they were thus headquartered in Egypt, the Therapeutan community, Philo
relates, "is to be found many parts of the world."

Regarding the Therapeuts, Christianity and Hadrian, noted historian Edward
Gibbon (1737-1794) states:
The extensive commerce of Alexandria, and its proximity to Palestine, gave an
easy entrance to the new religion [of Christianity]. It was first embraced by
great numbers of Therapeutae, or Essenians, of the Lake Mareotis, a Jewish sect
which had abated much of its reverence for the Mosaic ceremonies....It was in
the school of Alexandra that the Christian theology appears to have assumed a
regular and scientific form; and when Hadrian visited Egypt, he found a church
composed of Jews and of Greeks, sufficiently important to attract the notice of
that inquisitive prince.

One Catholic writer who insisted upon the connection between Philo's Therapeuts
and the Christians was Eusebius during the fourth century. In The History of the
Church (2.17), in speaking of "Philo's account of the Egyptian ascetics,"
Eusebius remarks:
"Whether he invented this designation [Therapeutae] and applied them, fitting a
suitable name for their mode of life, or whether they were actually called this
from the very start, because the title Christian was not yet in general use,
need not be discussed here."
The reality, however, may be that the Therapeuts morphed into Christians because
it was they who essentially created much of Christianity, with no "historical
Jesus"....

de Bunsen remarks:
"...Stephen, Paul and Apollos we regard as promulgators of the universalist
Alexandrian (read jewish) Gnosis of the Essenic Therapeuts, as applied to
Christianity."

Dr. Grant states:
"The best precedent for the Christian schools of Alexandria seems to lie...among
the Therapeutae by the Mareotic lake, described in Philo's work On the
Contemplative Life.... Such Therapeutae would be ready for Alexandrian
Christianity."

On their locations of Therapeutan order as presented by Philo in "On the
Conte[/IMG]</var> other treatises, Conybeare comments:
Are we to suppose that systemata of the same types as that which Philo proceeds
to describe, were found all over the inhabited world? Or was the one settled on
the Lake Mareotis, to which the best persons resorted from all quarters, the
only one? I think the truth may lie between the two suppositions. There may have
been such societies in several of the great Jewish communities scattered round
the Mediterranean, e.g. in Cyprus, Corinth, Tarsus, Colossae, Antioch, Rome,
Smyrna and elsewhere."

-D.M Murdock "Christ In Egypt"

You can see this Jewish order had multi-national bases of operation and larges
amount of funding and influence to spread its subversion with.

"In the Ancient Lowly: A History of the Ancient Working People, C. Osborne Ward,
a political economist at the U.S. Department of Labor, provided an interesting
and practical take on the Therapeuts. . . . They were members of very powerful
and "business guilds" and "unions" of working class people. Citing various
inscriptions, Ward sought to demonstrate a "Solonic Dispensation,"

This "Solonic dispensation" that Ward suggests became Christianity represented
as a "vast system of trade unions over the world."

Describing these brotherhoods as found in Egypt and elsewhere, Ward remarks:
The principal name by which they were known, not Coptic but Greek, was
Therapeute, an association closely allied to the Essenes."
D.M Murdock "Christ in Egypt"

How did the Jews obtain the power to force Christian program their Therapeuts[
Frankfurt School of the Ancient World] order fashioned, on the populace for
real?

Ben Klassen wrote that Julius Caesar was a Jewish puppet and the Jews wanted to
create the position of Emperor to consolidate power in a central position they
can control with ease, as Rome was a Republic at the time of Caesar.

This makes sense, given that the Jews by that time were in control of the
majority of wealth in the Roman Empire just as they are today with their control
of the global banks and banking/corporate system, which gives them control over
the Gentile Nations.

Who do you think Caesar borrowed the vast sums of money he did to win the mob
with massive displays and games and fund his armies and wars? We also see from
the evidence the Jews where also in control of the key networks and where behind
creating the Caesar's of Rome thus centralizing all political power into the
hands of few who they controlled. Without this new political system
Christianity could not have been put into total power by the decree of
Theodosius toppling the Gentile word:

"The politically ambitious Julius Caesar recognized the power
of the Jews, which stemmed from one incontrovertible fact —
Rome was made up of many opposing political groups and sects.
In order to win, the politician needed the support of one group
which would stick by him steadfastly, and thus influence other
groups to support him. Just as in our present-day democracies,
this group was the Jews. They would guarantee their support to
any politician who in turn would do what they asked.
When Caesar discovered this simple truth, he sought out the
Jews, and won their support. On page 8 of "Jews of Ancient
Rome", Leon says,

"The Jews in the 'Populares', the liberal-democratic or people's
party, supported Caesar and he issued verdicts in their favor."
Things have not changed much in two thousand years. We
still have the liberal-democratic party in every country, and
it always represents the ambition of the Jews.
With the Jews behind him, Caesar soon became the dictator of
Rome and the unchallenged ruler of the world. Alarmed by his
increasing subservience to the Jews, a group of loyal Senators,
led by Brutus, a former friend of Caesar's in his pre-Jewish period,
resolved to assassinate him. On page 9, Leon says,
"In return for the support which he had received from the
Jews, Caesar showed them his favor conspicuously, and his decrees
in their behalf, which, fortunately, were recorded by them from compulsory
military service, allowed them to send shipments of gold…

Thus we find that Caesar made the Jews a privileged group
who were above the laws of Rome. The traffic, in gold between
nations was the cornerstone of Jewish international power two
thousand years ago, just as it is today. It was carried on under
the guise of being a "religious" occupation, and if we understand
that the religion of the Jews was and is gold, this was an accurate
description. The Jewish Temple in Jerusalem was still the headquarters
of Jehovah. Several Roman Senators tried to ban the traffic in gold,
only to be overthrown by Jew[/IMG]</var>sh power,
On page 10, of "Jews of Ancient Rome," Leon says, "For many
nights after Caesar's murder, groups of Jews came to weep at
the site of his funeral pyre."

Here too, nothing has changed. We saw the Jews weeping at
the funeral of Roosevelt, at the funeral of Churchill. They will always be
weeping when a politician who has committed himself to the machinations of world
Jewry
meets his end.

Leon states that Emperor Augustus, who inherited the empire
after Caesar's generals fell out among themselves, restored the
special privileges of the Jews. This probably explains why he
emerged stronger than the other factions which divided Rome
after Caesar's death. As Jewish decay continued, the empire
rapidly weakened. After the death of Domitian in 96 A.D., the
emperors of Rome were no longer of Roman birth; henceforward,
they were all foreigners.
The power of the Jews was such that no Roman politician
dared to attack them. Leon quotes the speech of Cicero in October,
59, before a Roman jury. Cicero was defending Lucius Asia. Flaccus had tried to
enforce the ban on the Jewish shipments of gold, with the result that the Jews
of Rome had him
removed from office and brought back to face a trumped up charge of embezzlement

Cicero said:
Gold. This is obviously why the present case is being tried close
to the Aurelian Steps. It is because of this particular charge
that you have sought out this location, Laelius (the prosecutor),
and that mob (referring to the noisy crowd of Jews whom Laelius
had assembled to create a commotion at the trial). You
know how large a group they (the Jews) are, and how influential
they are in politics. I will lower my voice and speak just
loudly enough for the jury to hear me; for there are plenty of
individuals to stir up those Jews against me and against every
good Roman, and I don't intend to make it any easier for them to
do this. Since gold was regularly exported each year in the name
of the Jews from Italy and all our provinces to Jerusalem, Flaccus there,
gentlemen of the jury, who cannot sincerely commend this
action? The exportation of gold had been forbidden by the Senate
on many previous occasions, and most strictly of all during
my consulship. Further, that Flaccus was opposed to this barbarous
Jewish superstition was proof of his strong character that
he defended the Republic by frequently denying the aggressiveness
of the Jewish mobs at political gatherings was an evidence
of his high sense of responsibility."

This speech of Cicero's is one of the few revelations of Jewish
subversion which survived the burning of libraries. The great
consul of Rome, Cicero, had to lower his voice to avoid stirring
up the Jews. A Roman aristocrat, Flaccus, was removed from
office and dragged back to Rome to face a false charge. Why?
Because he had tried to enforce the Roman law banning the
Jewish traffic in gold. The outcome of this trial was that Flaccus
was acquitted of the charge of embezzlement, but the Senate
ban on the shipping of gold was removed. Thus the Jews won
their objective, and Flaccus was lucky to escape with his life
after he had opposed them.
In the face of this power of the Jews, the Roman aristocrats
were no longer able to keep order in the empire, and Rome fell
to the barbarians.

In a papyrus found in Oxyhynchus, Egypt, a Roman named
Hermaiscus is tried for treason, apparently because, like Haman
in the Persian Empire, he protested against the growing power
of the Jews. The papyrus states that in his defense, Hermaiscus
said to the Emperor Trajan, "It distresses me to see your cabinet
and your privy council filled with Jews." Of course he was executed his
own death sentence was his daring statement. How many other gentiles have died
for like offenses during the past centuries?

-From "New History Of The Jews"-Eustace Mullins

"Considering all the factors, it appears that in the Egyptian Therapeuts we
possess a Jewish religious community that was evidently part of a massive
brotherhood ."- D.M Murdock "Christ In Egypt"
"The Therapeuts, who in turn created Christianity"….

Where did the Jews steal and corrupted their concepts from?

It is apparent from the purported remarks of the emperor Hadrian in a letter to
his brother-in-law Servianus around 34 AD/CE, as related by the Pagan writer
Vopiscus circa 300, that the Jews at Alexandria were very involved in the
worship of Serapis, as were the Christians. Over the centuries that this letter
has been translated, scholars of certain sensibilities have found it expedient
either to expunge various parts of it or to denounce it as a forgery.
"The worshippers of Serapis are Christians[Chrestians], and those are devoted to
the God Saerapis, who…call themselves the bishops of Chrestos." -Emperor Hadrian

"It is thus possible that the "Christos" or "Anointed" god Pliny's "Christiani"
were following was Serapis himself.
The Jewish branch of the Therapeutae, contrived to create an equivalent mythical
god-man of their own in Jesus Christ.
Like his earlier incarnation Osiris, Serapis was called not only Christos but
also "Chrestos." Centuries before the common era. Indeed Osiris was styled
"Chrestus" long before his Jewish copycat Jesus was ever conceived."-Acharya S,
"Suns Of God"

This is why Christianity as noted by scholars is so identical to the Egyptian
Pagan religions. This is the major template the Jews stole and corrupted it
from. Even lifting the title for their fictional Godman from one of the major
Pagan deities.
What just did the Jews do to the Gentile followers of Serapis once they have
gotten what they wanted from their weakening and subversion of the host culture?

In 391 C.E. the Patriarch of Alexandria, Theophilus, summoned the monks to arms
and turned them against the city of Memphis and the great shrine of Serapis, the
Serapeum, the main temple of the Osirian-Isis religion. The attack was akin to
ordering the destruction of the Vatican. Egyptian priests were massacred in
their shrines and in the streets. The ferocity of the violence consumed priests,
followers, and the Egyptian intellectual elite of Alexandria, Memphis and the
other cities of Egypt who were murdered and their temples and libraries
destroyed. The institutional structure of Egyptian religion, then more then four
millennia old, was demolished in less than two decades."-Acharya S "Suns of God"

The ancient Romans wrote that the Christian mobs were funded, lead and organized
from local Jewish community synagogues within the empire. They also called
Christianity "a sect of Judaism." Now we know why.

Sources:
"New History Of The Jews"-Eustace Mullins
"Christ In Egypt"-D.M Murdock
"Suns of God"- Acharya S

[/TD][/TR] <tr style="he[/IMG] [TD] [/TD][/TR]
<var [/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:I joined this group just to get an insight on what ya'll believe. I'm not here to dis your believe or anything of that nature....just curious. So if yall will have me maybe yall could teach me a couple things i didn't know. for I've had many crazy things happen to me my entire life....when I was five Satan appeared to me I do not remember what we talked about at all I just remember what he was wearing and his face I could not see. During this time It was kinda of scary I guess... and not to mention there were dozens of figures in the room as well just watching us talk....Never understanding what this was or if even happened until maybe a year ago around the time I found God. So that always stuck me as odd....what did Satan want with me? I see future events all the time now...such as the war in Syria, and just many other things I know the bible says the young will see visions....I know the rapture is coming soon....and ever since i was young I had dreams of fighting the good fight at Armageddon. But anyway maybe someone here can give some of intellect on my experiences and see if we can learn something before its all said and done. But like I said I am a Christan God is the one and only God....I read your sight and alot of it makes sense but I have personal relationship with God as yall do with Satan...but my God is Satan's Creator...so why are yall worshiping satan?

The New Zion
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/502
Important articles that also deal with this subject:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/497
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/494
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/490

The final purpose of the Bible is for the Jews to build their Temple of Solomon
which is the Jewish World Order. The Bible is to create the energy to manifest
their Chief Corner Stone. The Jews stated in their Protocol's this Messiah is
the keystone[capstone] to their entire agenda Messiah is the meaning of chief
capstone or corner stone:

Jewish Talmud:

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800
slaves."

Special note 888 and 8 also relate in the Bible directly to the Nazarene as he
is the Messiah or Chief Corner Stone of which is the birth and completion of the
Jewish World Order.

Messiah [meaning Chief Cornerstone/Capstone] This represents the finished Temple
of Solomon.

1 Peter 2:6 [mentioning Jesus] [2+6=8 as stated above the Nazarene as the
Jewish Messiah who creates the Global Zion where Gentiles are slaves].

"Behold, I lay in Zion a chief cornerstone, elect, precious, and he who believes
on Him will by no means be put to shame"

[7 is a number of finishing man with spiritual power and of the Jewish Messiah
in this case it goes back to the number 22 in Revelations and Psalms the books
related to global Jewish Rule].

7Therefore, its value is for you who have faith, but for those without faith:
"The stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,"

[8 is the number of the creation of this Jew World Order hence also the undoing
of those opposed to it].
8 and "A stone that will make people stumble, and a rock that will make them
fall. "They stumble by disobeying the word, as is their destiny.

[Note 9 the number of finality and Gods proclamation, Judgements. Here we see
the Jews are the Chosen People who will be given the Messiah and World Rule
which is all through the Bible and its point the core of the Bible is the Jewish
Torah].

9* But you are "a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people of
his own, so that you may announce the praises" of him who called you out of
darkness into his wonderful light.

This is an extension of :
Psalm 89:19 [ 8+9=17=8 the Nazarene and 1+9=10 the number of the Jewish Global
Zion the number of perfection of their "God." When they rule. As seen by this
verse is about the Jewish Messiah.]

"Psalm 89:19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have
laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people."

The pinnacle the Nazarene stands upon is considered:
T
he only remaining portion of the original temple built by Solomon.
The Pinnacle is the place where the Chief Cornerstone is placed. The Nazarene is
thus the Jewish Messiah by this statement in the Bible.

The dialogue between the Nazarene and the Christian Devil is connected to who
the Rabbis state is the person identified by God in Psalm 91 is none other than
the Messiah. We see again this is the Jewish Messiah and what this means.

Psalms is based upon the Jewish Messiah and World Rule.

Psalms is the 19th book in the Old Testament. 1+9=10. Pslam's 91 also equals 10.

Psalms contains 150 Psalms which adds to 6 the number the Jews wish to bind us
under 73 of these are dedicated to King David who is connected to the Jewish
World Leader, the Nazarene . 7+3=10 the perfect number in Judaism and relates to
the 613 [equals 10] rules of their "God" the Jews will impose on the Gentiles
with their Theocratic law. This is vital as the Torah and its law is the
salvation [World Rule] of their God and the essence of their Covenant which
gives them this promise. We see the Messiah is actually the fulfilment of this
all important Theocratic law:

Matthew 5:17-18 Jesus states:

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come
to destroy, but to fulfil. [1=7=8 the number of the new order and power to be
created by this laws fulfilment the coming of the Messiah and the Temple of
Solomon finished.]

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle
shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled

[1+8=9 the number of finality and Gods judgement once again the setting up
subliminally for this Jewish Messiah and Slave State.]

Revelations is the final book in the Bible and has 22 chapters the number of
God, the final working completed, the finishing of the building of the Temple
of Solomon. Hence why the number of the Master Builder. Literally the Messiah.
12 Which relates back to Gentiles being bound without power at the soul and
slaves to the Jewish Zion and its Messiah This is the full agenda of this book
in this verse:

Revelation 22:12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to
give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

Hence why the The Nazarene utters the 7 last words of finality, on the cross
which is the phase at the start of Psalms 22. Psalms being the book of Jewish
World Rule.

Within the text:

Revelations chapter 17:1–20:15)

Depicts the destruction of the Gentile [Pagan nations] by the Jewish Messiah.

The New Creation (21:1–22:5)

Rev 12:1–6 depicting the New Israel, The Jew World Order, 12=completion. This is
the number like 6 of man falling short of spiritual power and being a slave to
Zion. 12 being this within the context of total Jewish World Order.

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with
an iron rod.* Her child was caught up to God and his throne.

6The woman herself fled into the desert where she had a place prepared by God,
that there she might be taken care of for twelve hundred and sixty days.*
[12 and 66 the numbers of as stated which is when the New Israel the Jewish
World Order is created by the Jewish Messiah the Nazarene. There are 66 books
in the bible that also add into 12.]

10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: [Note as stated 10 the number of
completion, being under their Theocratic rule.]
"Now have salvation and power come, and the kingdom of our God and the authority
of his Anointed."

Note the Rod of Iron relates back to book Psalms depicting the Jewish World
Messiah and Rule:

* [Psalm 2] A royal Psalm. To rebellious kings (Ps 2:1–3) God responds
vigorously (Ps 2:4–6). A speaker proclaims the divine decree (in the legal
adoption language of the day), making the Israelite king the earthly
representative of God (Ps 2:7–9) and warning kings to obey (Ps 2:10–11). The
Psalm has a messianic meaning for the Church; the New Testament understands it
of Christ (Acts 4:25–27; 13:33; Heb 1:5).

The Messiah is a Tyrant who shall rule by violence, murder and force only.
Which is the nature of the Jewish God and People. He shall not tolerate freedom
[rebellion] of any kind. All the Gentile nations will be enslaved to him.

Psalms, chapter 2
9 With an iron rod you will shepherd them, like a potter's vessel you will
shatter them [Note 9 is the number of finality and judgement of God the final
judgement. The Messiah lays waste by judgement on the Gentile world and destroys
it.]

[Note 8 refers to be made to proposer and the creation of a New Order or a new
start. The Jewish Messiah shall create the order in which the Jews shall reap
the fat of the Gentle land. The Jew World Order slave state. As stated 8 in the
Bible refers to the Nazarene.]

More:
[In the Bible the number 8, which comes after the number (7) which signifies
completeness, symbolizes a new beginning, or a new order of things, a new
creation, a new birth.

Christ was selected as the Passover Lamb on the 10th day of the first month, a
weekly Sabbath (John 12: 28-29). He was crucified on the 14th day (7 + 7, or
double completeness) which was also the 4th day of the week. He was in the tomb
exactly 3 days and 3 nights. He was resurrected toward the end of the next
weekly Sabbath, the 17th (the number of victory). The 17th was also the 8th day
when counted inclusively from the 10th day, the day of His selection. Thus, the
confluence of these numbers shows Jesus' total victory . The building of the
Temple of Solomon his time on the cross relates to Psalm 22. The 10 refers to
rule under the Jewish Theocratic law. Which Jesus states he is the fulfilment
of.]

Matthew 5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come
to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle
shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled

Pslams:8
and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, and, as your possession,
the ends of the earth.

[my note 11 relates to destruction and chaos the Messiah will destroy and plunge
the Gentile nations into ruin who do not bow before Zion and the Jewish race as
slaves.]
11 Serve the LORD with fear; exult with trembling, Accept correction lest he
become angry and you perish along the way when his anger suddenly blazes up.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him!

Jesus is the Jewish Messiah only:

W
ith Revelations being the end of the Bible its also the 66 book. 66 adds to 12.
Which relates back to Gentiles being bound without power at the soul and slaves
to the Jewish Zion and its Messiah. It's the perfect number in the Bible because
it expresses its intent. To enslave the Gentiles as Goyium literally animals of
burden and slaves to the Jewish World Order. The Jewish Holy Books over and over
state that Gentiles simply exist to be slaves of the Jewish People and their
"God." This is why 12 and 66 are stated to be the number connected with the New
Israel.

Here is the final reality right from the mouth of the Jewish Messiah itself:
Mat 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried
unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is
grievously vexed with a devil.

Mat 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought
him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. [send her way because she
is a Goy].

Mat 15:24 But he [Jesus] answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost
sheep of the house of Israel. [The Jewish Messiah only, not the Goyium.]

Mat 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. [begs as
slave.]

Mat 15:26 But he [Jesus] answered and said, It is not meet to take the
children's [of Israel the Jews] bread, and to cast it to dogs. [Jesus in true
Jewish style calls her as a Gentile an animal, and all Gentiles as well. He did
not come for the Goyium the animals only for the Chosen People, his fellow
Jews.]

Very Important :
Mat 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall
from their masters' table. [Note here we have 1+5=6 The number 6 is stamped on
all that is connected with human labor. The man without spiritual power in the
ancient world called an animal, the Goyium. And 2+7=9 Finality and judgement of
God. The Gentile reduced to a slave bowing before the Jewish Masters, God and
Messiah. The Jew World Order.]

Matthew 15:24) He (Jesus) replied, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the
house of Israel."

Matthew 10:5-20
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among
the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep
of Israel.

Christians are false Jews and not given the salvation of the Messiah:

Revelation 2:9-10
9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the
slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of
Satan. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the
devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer
persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will
give you life as your victor's crown.

[9 is the number of finality and 10 Jewish theocratic rule under their Messiah
here is the final point. The Nazarene is addressing the Jews. As he stated he
only comes for the Jewish race, Gentiles are simply animals to be slaves of the
Jews. With the number 10 we see the final truth only the Jews have salvation of
the Messiah and Zion. As the Jewish religion states that Adam is from the blood
of Yahweh this is why he is created on the 7th day the number of completion .
Eve they state had sex with Satan and spawned Cain who is reduced to become
apart of his natural role in the land of Nod amongst and married to the 6th day
humans. The Goyium or animals hence they creation on the 6th day the number of
such. That is the message in Genesis this is Cain's real sin. His birth.

Because Gentiles are from the Seed line of Satan they can never have the Convent
of Israel thus are not entitled to the salvation of the Torah only the Jewish
race is. The Gentiles are stated to have Satanic souls and blood. In the
Jewish religion. The religion the Nazarene preached and is the fulfilment of.
This is why the Nazarene is called the second Adam.

The fake Jews, the synagogue of Satan are the GENTILES. Hence 9 the finality of
the Judgement of the Jewish Messiah-God upon them as fake Jews. Christians
[Gentiles] are the fake Jews they believe themselves entitled to the Jewish
salvation of the Torah which Jesus in the final book of the Bible states they
are not of nor with they ever be. With the next verse of 10 the number of
Jewish World Order. The Jewish Messiah tells the Jews they will triumph in the
end and have the promise of salvation. The Jew World Order. The Temple
finished.

Pay heed:
John 4:22
22. "You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is
of the Jews.

22 is the number of Salvation which is the Temple of Solomon, the New Zion
where the Jewish Messiah rules from with the rod of iron and treads the
Gentiles under his feet as slaves and servants.

Christians you literally WORSHIP WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW, YOUR OWN DAMNATION.

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800
slaves."

"The nations will gather to pay homage to the people of God: all the fortunes of
the nations will pass to the Jewish people, they will march captive behind the
Jewish people in chains and willl prostrate themselves before them, their kings
will bring up their sons, and their princesses will nurse their children. The
Jews will command the nations, they will summon peoples whom they do not even
know them will haten to them. The riches of the sea and the wealth of nations
will come to the Jews of their own right.
"Any people of the Kingdom who will not serve Isreal will be destroyed"
-Isidore Loeb [Le Litterature des Pauvres dans la Bible].

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:I joined this group just to get an insight on what ya'll believe. I'm not here to dis your believe or anything of that nature....just curious. So if yall will have me maybe yall could teach me a couple things i didn't know. for I've had many crazy things happen to me my entire life....when I was five Satan appeared to me I do not remember what we talked about at all I just remember what he was wearing and his face I could not see. During this time It was kinda of scary I guess... and not to mention there were dozens of figures in the room as well just watching us talk....Never understanding what this was or if even happened until maybe a year ago around the time I found God. So that always stuck me as odd....what did Satan want with me? I see future events all the time now...such as the war in Syria, and just many other things I know the bible says the young will see visions....I know the rapture is coming soon....and ever since i was young I had dreams of fighting the good fight at Armageddon. But anyway maybe someone here can give some of intellect on my experiences and see if we can learn something before its all said and done. But like I said I am a Christan God is the one and only God....I read your sight and alot of it makes sense but I have personal relationship with God as yall do with Satan...but my God is Satan's Creator...so why are yall worshiping satan?

The rapture is not coming, Jesus stated he would return in the generation of his apostles which was the first century ACE. He never did. Because he's fictional.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 7:54:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Just a curious Christian
Jewsus never existed:

I swear if I hadn't learned how to control my anger, you'd be dead by the words I was gonna say to you( if you were next to me I would have beaten you to hospital). www.666blacksun.com just read and study it without skipping anything for a better understanding. If you being an ignorant fool just forget you've read itSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "shanehalehuttojr" <shanehalehuttojr@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:57:12 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just a curious Christian

I understand your curious as it is human nature but GET OFF THIS GROUP. We are told by our father to NOT TO REVEAL HIS SECRETS so GET OFF OF THIS GROUP AND STICK TO GROVELLING AT YOUR FAKE FATHER'S FILTHY PIERCED FEET!!!! FUCK THE NAZERINE!!!!! FUCK JEHOVAH!!!! FUCK EVERYTHING YOUR SCUM ENCRUSTED BOOK OF LIES STANDS FOR!!!!! And last but most certainly not least, HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are quick on the violent draw, everyone who is getting angry needs to take a chill pill, cause in know way is the op threatening, btw he/she can't do much harm to us from in front of a computer screen. But, if we feed what may or may not be in fact, "a troll" them we have more to deal with, in the sense that accusations and blind anger will ensue. So lets carefully push op in the right direction and be done with it.

On Sep 15, 2013, at 7:11 AM, mysterthecreator@... wrote:
  I swear if I hadn't learned how to control my anger, you'd be dead by the words I was gonna say to you( if you were next to me I would have beaten you to hospital). www.666blacksun.com just read and study it without skipping anything for a better understanding. If you being an ignorant fool just forget you've read itSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "shanehalehuttojr" <shanehalehuttojr@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:57:12 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just a curious Christian

Threatening or not, it's quite logical to want him to go out because he doesn't belong here no should he be here because:1)He made it clear that he is not going to change his mind about the hoax he believes in.2)He asking based on usual lies from xianity and he's lying that he read the JoS site (obviously it's a lie because it clearly says in the JoS site that we don't believe the fake xian god is real and we know SS predates xianity). It's as if he's trying to preach indirectly, repeating the fake xian scare story about the "rapture".

If he was sincerely interested and looking more to explore SS, something might be done. There are many open-minded outsiders whom we have no problem with.

You guys are quick on the violent draw, everyone who is getting angry needs to take a chill pill, cause in know way is the op threatening, btw he/she can't do much harm to us from in front of a computer screen. But, if we feed what may or may not be in fact, "a troll" them we have more to deal with, in the sense that accusations and blind anger will ensue. So lets carefully push op in the right direction and be done with it.

I swear if I hadn't learned how to control my anger, you'd be dead by the words I was gonna say to you( if you were next to me I would have beaten you to hospital). www.666blacksun.com just read and study it without skipping anything for a better understanding. If you being an ignorant fool just forget you've read itSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "shanehalehuttojr" <shanehalehuttojr@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:57:12 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just a curious Christian

If you're sincerely curious, it's okay. Just ignore all of the irration you might be getting. Check out joyofsatan.org and also be sure to check the latest update at the top of the page. Email me if you have any further questions or reply here! Also to understand further check exposingchristianity.com! Go back to go forward is probably one of the best quotes to give regarding knowledge :) thanks for the curiousity. But really read the joyofsatan homepage, the biggest meat of everything is reconnecting with our TRUE roots, which has nothing to do, I mean entirely nothing to do with the bible. The name Satan existed before the bible any who, meaning light god and so on! He is also the God Enki. So happy reading! Another really important thing, and why there's a lot of anger is christianity is one of the core things that strips away self empowerment which is true spiritual advancement. Many people who are truly of Satan would be happy to help you too. But just read the update on jos homepage it'll tell you. 

Your god did NOT create Satan. Your bible is a LIE. Please leave now. I don't go to your church or your groups to malign your religion - have respect for mine.

--- In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Threatening or not, it's quite logical to want him to go out because he doesn't belong here no should he be here because:1)He made it clear that he is not going to change his mind about the hoax he believes in.2)He asking based on usual lies from xianity and he's lying that he read the JoS site (obviously it's a lie because it clearly says in the JoS site that we don't believe the fake xian god is real and we know SS predates xianity). It's as if he's trying to preach indirectly, repeating the fake xian scare story about the "rapture".

If he was sincerely interested and looking more to explore SS, something might be done. There are many open-minded outsiders whom we have no problem with.

<td val[/IMG]Actually you need to research a little more.
The bible is a lie, it was produced to control information and to keep people poor and under their leaders.
I suggest you explore astrotheology.
All the stories in the bible directly copied all from pagan teachings.
Pagans had the the knowledge of truth but that's all been taken away.
Evil entities do exist but they are not who you think they are. The Hebrew God YHWH or Jehovah meaning is God of mischief.
Knowledge is power. I hope you question your beliefs.
I am going to put this out there, nobody has full truth.
Never be conceited to say that you do,no one does.[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Just a curious Christian
Sent: Tue, Sep 17, 2013 6:37:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Your god did NOT create Satan. Your bible is a LIE. Please leave now. I don&apos;t go to your church or your groups to malign your religion - have respect for mine.

--- In [email protected] , <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Threatening or not, it&apos;s quite logical to want him to go out because he doesn&apos;t belong here no should he be here because:1)He made it clear that he is not going to change his mind about the hoax he believes in.2)He asking based on usual lies from xianity and he&apos;s lying that he read the JoS site (obviously it&apos;s a lie because it clearly says in the JoS site that we don&apos;t believe the fake xian god is real and we know SS predates xianity). It&apos;s as if he&apos;s trying to preach indirectly, repeating the fake xian scare story about the "rapture".

--- In [email protected] , <[email protected] wrote:

You guys are quick on the violent draw, everyone who is getting angry needs to take a chill pill, cause in know way is the op threatening, btw he/she can&apos;t do much harm to us from in front of a computer screen. But, if we feed what may or may not be in fact, "a troll" them we have more to deal with, in the sense that accusations and blind anger will ensue. So lets carefully push op in the right direction and be done with it.

On Sep 15, 2013, at 7:11 A[/IMG]mysterthecreator@... wrote:
  [/IMG]shanehalehuttojr@... Sender: <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[e[/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just a curious Christian
  I joined this group just to get an insight on what ya&apos;ll believe. I&apos;m not here to dis your believe or anything of that nature....just curious. So if yall will have me maybe yall could teach me a couple things i didn&apos;t know. for I&apos;ve had many crazy things happen to me my entire life....when I was five Satan appeared to me I do not remember what we talked about at all I just remember what he was wearing and his face I could not see. During this time It was kinda of scary I guess... and not to mention there were dozens of figures in the room as well just watching us talk....Never understanding what this was or if even happened until maybe a year ago around the time I found God. So that always stuck me as odd....what did Satan want with me? I see future events all the time now...such as the war in Syria, and just many other things I know the bible says the young will see visions....I know the rapture is coming soon....and ever since i was young I had dreams of fighting the good fight at Armageddon. But anyway maybe someone here can give some of intellect on my experiences and see if we can learn something before its all said and done. But like I said I am a Christan God is the one and only God....I read your sight and alot of it makes sense but I have personal relationship with God as yall do with Satan...but my God is Satan&apos;s Creator...so why are yall worshiping satan?
[/TD]

Lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shanehalehuttojr" <shanehalehuttojr@... wrote:

Your ignorance is stifling...Do your research outside of the 3 Judiac systems of brainwashing (Christianity, Islam, and Judiasm). I'm sure fear has kept you bound in place like a good puppet all these years, but open your eyes and You will find Christ never existed as your Church and doctrines are simply control mechanisms to keep you docile. Enki/Ea/Satan is True God and True Creator.

The God you Commune with is Likely the Christian Satan (Especially seeing that he came to you as a Child, also what you think of as Satan is actually the True God of the Jews..Its confusing at first. Its basically Judiac Black Magic and that's what binds and controls the ignorant to these subjugating religious systems (you being the subjugated individual with all due respect)... .The God of the Jews (The God you think is your God) is the actually destroyer of Humanity and never a friend to man, but more like a masive Physic Vamp..We believe in the True Satanic Force not the False Christian's Satan (Thats LaVeyanism by the way).

I personally worship Myself and look to Enki for guidance...

[/IMG]</var>able to convert this person..... 

---In [email protected], <esemplebiz@... wrote:

Lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shanehalehuttojr" <shanehalehuttojr@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back