Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JOYOFSATAN FLYERS

I did a whole flyer a couple weeks ago, I never printed any, it was an ENTIRE PAGE of poorly written propaganda...my post didn't go through either ;(
I love the MIDDLE one, the snake is great, the flame, and the black colour wont really work in black and white very well,
I think that we can work on the "Ever wanted to meet Satan"
heres my flyer, help me make it better please!   (look through the whole page i revised it at the bottom
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zu6 ... etKwA/edit

HAIL SATAN

Bravo! I don't know what other's would say, but I think this is a good idea. I am already going through Internet and sharing links, this can be also a good way to reach more people.

... Basic jos knowledge. Your pentagram is bound and SHOULD NOT be used or bought if anyone is thinking about jewellery here.

They're great! They're simple and thought-provoking. And a good way to promote JoS too. 
Hail Satan Forever 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, June 11, 2017, 02:15, spiritualtruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from spiritualtruth@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Hi there, I made some flyers that people can print out to spread Satanism. Stick with the black and white if you wanna save ink :p

you should also add innot to be taken as absolute truth but to be further investigated by yourself. so it doesent seem like were shoving shit down peoples throats.

I think it was hebrew letters (it was about church of Satan logo) binding it Satan, not circle itself as far as I remember. Unless I missed something. If so, can I have a link?

And sorry for posting in old thread but someone necro'd it already so I might as well ask here for clarification.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back