Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

joy of satan

hello guys i'm new i this experience and i want know if the meditation of joy of satan really work , because i tryed do meditatio and for me it work !

Yeah, they work. On that note, are you dedicated yet? Because if you aren't I suggest doing nothing more than aura cleaning, and void meditation.

A.) Because you aren't dedicated.

B.) Because they are too advanced, even after you have dedicated, you should start here:http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

And Nothing else. Focus only on those meditations, and don't worry if it takes more than 40 days. Everyone advances at their own pace.

Hail Satan!!

Say it loud and proud!!

You only need to post your question once. Check later that same day or the next and it should be posted in the group, as long as you don't break any rules of the group and are NOT an infiltrator.
Please don't spam the same question over and over. 
On Monday, December 11, 2017, 6:59:00 PM EST, leahretales67@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

hey can you help me turn to demon because i want to learn more magic. if you okay.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back