Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joy Of Satan Mobile Discontinuation?

ramses13th

Hello, as far as everyone who checked my signature on this forum knows, I've made an android application meant to act as a way to make the Joy of Satan reach a higher exposure.
So far it has done great, now there are 750 active users, 69 reviews resulting in a 4.7 stars out of 5.
Since September 2022, it has reached 18.251 Eyes, it was downloaded 4.240 times and it reached over 100 Countries, top 45 in exposure being:

Code:
1. United Stated - 5390
2. India - 1027
3. South Africa - 841
4. United Kingdoms - 605
5. Nigeria - 567
6. Kenya - 491
7. Romania - 489
8. Ghana - 386
9. Brasil - 342
10. Canada - 328
11. Indonesia - 325
12. Germany - 305
13. Philippines - 301
14. Italy - 278
15. Mexico - 267
16. Zambia - 256
17. Pakistan - 197
18. Russia - 197
19. France - 193
20. Australia - 183
21. Uganda - 168
22. Turkey - 165
23. Bangladesh - 156
24. Ethiopia - 147
25. Malaysia - 137
26. Egypt - 135
27. Tanzania - 127
28. Poland - 123
29. Malawi - 119
30. Papua New Guinea - 116
31. Spain - 108
32. Greece - 107
33. South Korea - 102
34. Czech Republic - 87
35. Myanmar - 77
36. Camerun - 73
37. Argentina - 75
38. Colombia - 73
39. Vietnam - 72
40. Japan - 69
41. Sri Lanka - 69
42. Netherlands - 68
43. Ukraine - 66
44. Algeria - 65
45. Cuba - 62
and so on.

As you can see it spread up to a decent amount, could be way better but, there is a problem I've encountered just now.

And this post is oriented more as a question to the Clergy of the JoS.

Google play forces me to verify my Developer account with an official document such as an Idea and a means of contact until September.
Otherwise they will delete the developer profile and all the apps associated with it, in this case, the Joy of Satan app.

Do you think it would be wise to delete it? Or should I verify the account?

An ID*

Thank Gods you can just host the .apk somewhere else. It’s not that hard to install apps downloaded outside the google play

I’m surprised you weren’t up with the news. This was announced several months ago.

Thank Gods you can just host the .apk somewhere else. It’s not that hard to install apps downloaded outside the google play

I’m surprised you weren’t up with the news. This was announced several months ago.
That’s always a possibility, however an app on the Play Store is a very powerful activism marketing method. The apk would be just for people who knew about the app beforehand.

There’s a significant amount of organic viewers who just found JoS because of the app being on Google play.

Most of them might’ve seen the app and it caught their attention, then downloaded it and gave it a read.

Maybe @ramses13th should contact HP to work on an official JoS app and also include all translations within it as well since there’s quite a few people who discovered this outside the US.

I'm not Clergy or a JG, but my opinion is that you should verify it. I would use mail, or even a phone number if they don't accept mail, but not my ID.
Unfortunately it requires an ID, thank you 🔥

Exactly what I was thinking about, about the announcement, I got to read this mail just recently, thank you 🔥

That’s always a possibility, however an app on the Play Store is a very powerful activism marketing method. The apk would be just for people who knew about the app beforehand.

There’s a significant amount of organic viewers who just found JoS because of the app being on Google play.

Most of them might’ve seen the app and it caught their attention, then downloaded it and gave it a read.

Maybe @ramses13th should contact HP to work on an official JoS app and also include all translations within it as well since there’s quite a few people who discovered this outside the US.
It really is a powerful activism method, I will contact HPHC about this matter and maybe opt in for a rework of the app since now I'm working natively in Java.

We will help you sort out this issue, do check your messages. Thank you for your work!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back