Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joy of Jesus Ministries

Shannon Outlaw

Can you believe this shit!!? One of our members were kind enough to post about this in the hellsarmy satanic groups. "I don't know if any of you are aware of this but some fuckwit made an *EXACT* copy of the JoS site but replaced it all with Jebus shit.. Like literally even the FRONT page is the same expect it says stuff like "Satanism is the original false religion of humanity. We have done our research " which is what the JoS site has on but just modified..

I think this is utter bullshit and plan on making every effort to destroy those fuckwits. They even took the quote out of the Black Book of Satan and twisted it. This just proves that they only STEAL and CORRUPT from Our Religion. They have no capability of coming up with anything authentic just as their whole "religion" is based upon corrupt lies.. This seriously pisses me off.

Here is the link, go check it out:

http://cystinuriaclearinghouse.com/JoyofJesus.html

<td val[/IMG]Fuck everyone thats not with us, and fuck all the dabblers you either in the huddle, or you out the huddle, either you ridin, or we fly bye sayin fuck u! Lol.
Hail satan.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Joy of Jesus Ministries
Sent: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 1:18:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
Can you believe this shit!!? One of our members were kind enough to post about this in the hellsarmy satanic groups. "I don't know if any of you are aware of this but some fuckwit made an *EXACT* copy of the JoS site but replaced it all with Jebus shit.. Like literally even the FRONT page is the same expect it says stuff like "Satanism is the original false religion of humanity. We have done our research " which is what the JoS site has on but just modified..

I think this is utter bullshit and plan on making every effort to destroy those fuckwits. They even took the quote out of the Black Book of Satan and twisted it. This just proves that they only STEAL and CORRUPT from Our Religion. They have no capability of coming up with anything authentic just as their whole "religion" is based upon corrupt lies.. This seriously pisses me off.

[/TD]

HAHAHAHAHA LOLOLRoFLz

It says "Some sects of Satanism, such as Catholicism, (HAHAHA) were invented to remove spiritual and occultic knowledge, (If you didnt notice, Catholicism is a branch of christianity you dumb F--ks) from the populace and place this power in the hands of a "chosen" few to the detriment of all humanity." (<Yea the Jews which your bible says are the "chosen ones"). haha fuck oath Shannon ! They stole and corrupted everything on ours thousands of years ago and They're still doing it today!!!! It's obviously not "joy of Jesus" and it's just there to bash Spiritual Satanism. Therefore it's a reaction to Spiritual Satanism!!! Haha
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Conveniently these fucktards don't have a comment section, wonder why?  Could it be that they don't want anyone questioning their bullshit jewsus crap?  Maybe they're afraid that we might go on their pathetic site and put them in their place.  I'm still green, but if I can do a proper curse, this is one group I definitely plan on cursing.  Maybe others would like to do the same???
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:18 PM

It's best not to advertise enemy nonsense like that by posting direct links. I know you're no infiltrator and a trusted member Shannon, but keep this in mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Exactly. I know :( I realized that soon after and I was like "Dammit!" I know HP Don said it was bad as well.I apologize. I understand now :-/ It sucks what they did though.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 2:29 AM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

It's best not to advertise enemy nonsense like that by posting direct links. I know you're no infiltrator and a trusted member Shannon, but keep this in mind.

Wow how pathetic! I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. These morons are ridiculous I didn't even get past that lie of a cover page!
Hail Satan!
Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!
Death to the RHP, may their temples crumble and burn!

Is it wise to use a combination of Uruz, Thurisaz, Gebo, Hagl, Isa, and Tiwaz for a curse on those assholes?

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 9:31 PM EDT Walls of Teardrops wrote:

Conveniently these fucktards don't have a comment section, wonder why?  Could it be that they don't want anyone questioning their bullshit jewsus crap?  Maybe they're afraid that we might go on their pathetic site and put them in their place.  I'm still green, but if I can do a proper curse, this is one group I definitely plan on cursing.  Maybe others would like to do the same???

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:18 PM

I like how they even admit that Satanism is about empowering yourself/humanity and apparently that is why it's bad. Wtf? To be honest, this might is an atheist making fun of either us, Christians, or both. Christians are this dumb though so most likely it's real. Sad...

Yuck, that's just disgusting.

Hail Satan

On 7/12/12, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Can you believe this shit!!? One of our members were kind enough to post
about this in the hellsarmy satanic groups. "I don't know if any of you
are aware of this but some fuckwit made an *EXACT* copy of the JoS site but
replaced it all with Jebus shit.. Like literally even the FRONT page is the
same expect it says stuff like "Satanism is the original false religion of
humanity. We have done our research " which is what the JoS site has on but
just modified..

I think this is utter bullshit and plan on making every effort to destroy
those fuckwits. They even took the quote out of the Black Book of Satan and
twisted it. This just proves that they only STEAL and CORRUPT from Our
Religion. They have no capability of coming up with anything authentic just
as their whole "religion" is based upon corrupt lies.. This seriously pisses
me off.

That goes to show you how desperate the filthy enemy is getting, someone who is a good hacker should hack the shitty site and bring it down.. I wish I could do it but I am not that wise with computers.
Hail Lord Satan!!! :) For Eternity My Brethren and Sisters!!!

I tried to hack it but could not find the ip address for it.... ://
Super wack... I need a Lil help lol..

Its disturbing..

Exactly. I know :( I realized that soon after and I was like "Dammit!" I know HP Don said it was bad as well.I apologize. I understand now :-/ It sucks what they did though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

True we do the enemy no favours, and as such we don't advertise their propaganda outlets for them. Making their job easier. Why, and I mean why this most basic understanding is somehow lost on people is baffling to me. Even on several long term members. Prehaps people don't understand how propaganda and propaganists work. And its a classic tactic of enemy infiltrators to post links while claiming to denouce such sites.etc So hopefully understanding the error of their ways this nonsense shall stop now. I hold these members who are in error here such as Shannon in high respect for a reason, so I know it shall. 88 

Thats bullshit, one thing I will add is it shows what a threat the Joy of Satan is. It kind of reminds me of "christian black metal", when the xians can't get rid of something they dont like they copy it. Now those fuckers that made that J.o.S copy site need to be the attention of some Satanic black magick.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

Dunno about xian black metal but xian death metal is 100% biblical. All you have to do is read their buybull and you'll find inspiration for death metal lyrics, how to rip open pregnant women and dash little children against the stones, how to whip your slaves and kill children who curse their parents e.t.c. and especially the book of revelation where their god is gonna kill 99% of humanity in very gruesome ways.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Thats bullshit, one thing I will add is it shows what a threat the Joy of Satan is. It kind of reminds me of "christian black metal", when the xians can't get rid of something they dont like they copy it. Now those fuckers that made that J.o.S copy site need to be the attention of some Satanic black magick.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Just want to bring this to the top and have the moderators see this message. Can we please remove this useless garbage, not needed. We don't need to know of a site that is clearly taking the piss, and isn't going to be taken seriously by anyone either side. And don't need it clogging up our 'Satanic' group.

Thanks.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Now this is some seriously sick shiet...
Speaking about stealing and twisting: they're masters of it all, no wonder they did what they do best.
I'm just wondering why it took them so long. It may be that they finally feel a rope around their necks.
And joyofjesus... seriously... spare me... but sheep will buy into it, no doubt :/

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 2:18 AM

At least they didn't rip-off everything and exactly as it is on JoS.For example, they put the pic of jeewbus instead of pentagram. Hail to their creativity...
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 2:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Joy of Jesus Ministries

HAHAHAHAHA LOLOLRoFLz

It says "Some sects of Satanism, such as Catholicism, (HAHAHA) were invented to remove spiritual and occultic knowledge, (If you didnt notice, Catholicism is a branch of christianity you dumb F--ks) from the populace and place this power in the hands of a "chosen" few to the detriment of all humanity." (<Yea the Jews which your bible says are the "chosen ones"). haha fuck oath Shannon ! They stole and corrupted everything on ours thousands of years ago and They're still doing it today!!!! It's obviously not "joy of Jesus" and it's just there to bash Spiritual Satanism. Therefore it's a reaction to Spiritual Satanism!!! Haha

Or the dimwit(s) who created this site let it slip. Maybe he/she/they can't think logically and analyze information.Few lines lower there's written how Satanism promotes laziness, close-mindness, intellectual enslavement etc. crap like that.
They can't even make their shiet consistent. That's what I call lack of brain power and laziness, lol.
But it's under construction so they'll fix their fuck ups if they have a single brain cell in their heads.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 3:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Joy of Jesus Ministries

I like how they even admit that Satanism is about empowering yourself/humanity and apparently that is why it's bad. Wtf? To be honest, this might is an atheist making fun of either us, Christians, or both. Christians are this dumb though so most likely it's real. Sad...

--- In [email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

You think it pisses you[/B] off?  I would be willing to bet anything that it pisses Father Satan off even worse--it is blatantly blasphemous to Him.  And I am betting the whole thing is going to be a complete flop--Maxine could sue this asshole for a huge amount of money on copyright infringement and probably win.  Especially with using black magick, these losers that have nothing better to do than spoof Joy of Satan or 666 Black Sun with xian rubbish stand to lose a lot more than the time they wasted creating such bullshit. Not to mention, I bet the quality of the lies is so piss poor that they might turn off the average Jew-sus seeker.  Anyone stumbling on that site is bound to laugh at how lousy a job they do at hiding the lies, and probably realize that it is another xian nutjob trying to put rubbish online.  Hopefully, it will be such a loser that it will come down soon--if not, may the Gods of Hell be with Maxine as she sues the shit out of the idiots that put Joy of Jew-sus up and comes out super rich from that. Hail Satan![/B]

--- In [email protected], "cupcakesandtigers" <cupcakesforme678@... wrote:

I also like the inconsistencies and discrepancies within the lies.  You can't keep a lie straight--everything from the LIE[/B]-ble to this shit is blatant to anyone that knows better.  When they say one thing in one paragraph and directly contradict it in the next, you know something is wrong. Hopefully, it will be such a loser that it will be coming down soon.

If I find out who I swear if they are anywhere me I'd tear them limb from limb.
Unless you all suggest something else of course
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 12, 2012, at 1:20 AM, Mike <misza2@... wrote:
Speaking about stealing and twisting: they're masters of it all, no wonder they did what they do best.
I'm just wondering why it took them so long. It may be that they finally feel a rope around their necks.
And joyofjesus... seriously... spare me... but sheep will buy into it, no doubt :/

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

=

You people arent getting it. Satan isn't angered most by this website. He is angered at how much it is being talked about within the Satanic community. This garbage has to stop. You are doing nothing productive.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@
wrote:

Can you believe this shit!!? One of our members were kind enough to
post about this in the hellsarmy satanic groups. "I don't know if any of
you are aware of this but some fuckwit made an *EXACT* copy of the JoS
site but replaced it all with Jebus shit.. Like literally even the FRONT
page is the same expect it says stuff like "Satanism is the original
false religion of humanity. We have done our research " which is what
the JoS site has on but just modified..

I think this is utter bullshit and plan on making every effort to
destroy those fuckwits. They even took the quote out of the Black Book
of Satan and twisted it. This just proves that they only STEAL and
CORRUPT from Our Religion. They have no capability of coming up with
anything authentic just as their whole "religion" is based upon corrupt
lies.. This seriously pisses me off.

You think it pisses you off? I would be willing to bet anything that it
pisses Father Satan off even worse--it is blatantly blasphemous to Him.
And I am betting the whole thing is going to be a complete flop--Maxine
could sue this asshole for a huge amount of money on copyright
infringement and probably win. Especially with using black magick,
these losers that have nothing better to do than spoof Joy of Satan or
666 Black Sun with xian rubbish stand to lose a lot more than the time
they wasted creating such bullshit.

Not to mention, I bet the quality of the lies is so piss poor that they
might turn off the average Jew-sus seeker. Anyone stumbling on that
site is bound to laugh at how lousy a job they do at hiding the lies,
and probably realize that it is another xian nutjob trying to put
rubbish online. Hopefully, it will be such a loser that it will come
down soon--if not, may the Gods of Hell be with Maxine as she sues the
shit out of the idiots that put Joy of Jew-sus up and comes out super
rich from that.

Hail Satan!

Another pathetic attempt by these assholes. The JoS will be here forever, even if these fools like it or not. Satan fixes every misunderstanding and arguement in due time between True Satanists, fixes all errors and works rentlessly with the JoS and its members, because obviously the enemy shits their pants by our existance alone. Satan told me like two months ago that he Joy of Satan ministries and its members make up the major Satanic Warrior unit of His in Earth right now. So everyone here is an elite Satanic Spiritual Warrior.

Death to xianity.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

LOL! its such a joke! its a self parody of immense proportions. Don't take it personal, its the weakest 'rebuttal' I have ever seen. There is nothing to see here. That cheesy smiling jewsus with the pigeon, and the multiple sickly grey colored jewsus on the left column. There isn't any joy to be had. I don't see anything 'satanic' about islam or various sects of xtianity.  The whole thing doesn't make any sense unless you first read the JOS webpage. Seriously, what xtianian is going to be drawn to JOS first and then JOJ and compare notes? 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Joy of Jesus Ministries

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

=

I agree with fire_starter666, also if some how you were caught and it was discovered your a member of the Joy of Satan we would never hear the end of it. Black magick and curses are the way to handle these people in my opinion.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Why spend your time and energy with idiots who clearly don't deserve it? They're just losers who need to get a life, that's what their website shows.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

So no one agrees with me that we should some how hack their site and crash
it??

Yeah maybe we do that and the hack idea for those that know how to hack (I don't know how though)

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 13, 2012, at 7:46 AM, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
  I agree with fire_starter666, also if some how you were caught and it was discovered your a member of the Joy of Satan we would never hear the end of it. Black magick and curses are the way to handle these people in my opinion.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Why spend your time and energy with idiots who clearly don't deserve it? They're just losers who need to get a life, that's what their website shows.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

it??
=

@firestarter: alright I understand and respect your decision! :)
Hail to The One And True God Lord Satan!!

Its not a good idea for a lot of reasons. The main one is that joj is stoopid. But actually having a false mirror site might actually be of some use for JOS. Especially if they provide a direct reference to JOS, or better yet a link. Seems like they would be dumb enough to do that.
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Joy of Jesus Ministries

Yeah maybe we do that and the hack idea for those that know how to hack (I don't know how though)

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 13, 2012, at 7:46 AM, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

it??
=

<td val[/IMG]When I saw that kike on a stick/joy of jewsus website I damn near fell back on my chair and laughed my ass off.I seriously wouldnt pay much attention to it.Probably those kike losers up to thier old tricks again.Dont worry,I have a little something for those fuckers.

--- On Thu, 7/12/12, Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 10:37 PM

LOL! its such a joke! its a self parody of immense proportions. Don't take it personal, its the weakest 'rebuttal' I have ever seen. There is nothing to see here. That cheesy smiling jewsus with the pigeon, and the multiple sickly grey colored jewsus on the left column. There isn't any joy to be had. I don't see anything 'satanic' about islam or various sects of xtianity.  The whole thing doesn't make any sense unless you first read the JOS webpage. Seriously, what xtianian is going to be drawn to JOS first and then JOJ and compare notes?  

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

=
[/TD]

It makes me most mad how they stole the quotes. Im infuriated at this. This truly shows how juvenile and childish these ignorant insects really are. And i thought the jews couldnt get any lower

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

When I saw that kike on a stick/joy of jewsus website I damn near fell back on my chair and laughed my ass off.I seriously wouldnt pay much attention to it.Probably those kike losers up to thier old tricks again.Dont worry,I have a little something for those fuckers.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

=

Most Absolutely I agree with KVN on how to deal with this too!~
~ Hail Satan! ~

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:47 PM, keatonns <keatonns@... wrote:
  It makes me most mad how they stole the quotes. Im infuriated at this. This truly shows how juvenile and childish these ignorant insects really are. And i thought the jews couldnt get any lower

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

When I saw that kike on a stick/joy of jewsus website I damn near fell back on my chair and laughed my ass off.I seriously wouldnt pay much attention to it.Probably those kike losers up to thier old tricks again.Dont worry,I have a little something for those fuckers.

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

=

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

I browsed their base site a bit yesterday some of it seems Christian and/ or possibly catholic I think.  I satin here that I think I want to kick their butts also.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 13, 2012, at 7:47 PM, "keatonns" <keatonns@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

To: "[e[/IMG]JoyofSatan666@yahoo[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

=
=

Ment to say I saying here

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 14, 2012, at 10:12 AM, [url=mailto:hotstudman95@...]hotstudman95@...[/url] wrote:
  I browsed their base site a bit yesterday some of it seems Christian and/ or possibly catholic I think.  I satin here that I think I want to kick their butts also.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 13, 2012, at 7:47 PM, "keatonns" <[url=mailto:keatonns@...]keatonns@...[/url] wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

=
=

Really? He said that? Wow! Makes me feel special...

But seriously, what a bunch o' losers! I'd hack them though, if I
could. It's perfectly possible to hack without geting yourself
noticed. But sadly, I don't know how to hack. Oh well. I mean, fair's
fair. They did it to us, yes? I still say we ought to see how they
like it! Hail Father Satan!

On 7/14/12, hotstudman95@... <hotstudman95@... wrote:
Ment to say I saying here

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2012, at 10:12 AM, hotstudman95@... wrote:

I browsed their base site a bit yesterday some of it seems Christian and/
or possibly catholic I think. I satin here that I think I want to kick
their butts also.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2012, at 7:47 PM, "keatonns" <keatonns@... wrote:

It makes me most mad how they stole the quotes. Im infuriated at this.
This truly shows how juvenile and childish these ignorant insects really
are. And i thought the jews couldnt get any lower

When I saw that kike on a stick/joy of jewsus website I damn near fell
back on my chair and laughed my ass off.I seriously wouldnt pay much
attention to it.Probably those kike losers up to thier old tricks
again.Dont worry,I have a little something for those fuckers.

Â

LOL! its such a joke! its a self parody of immense proportions. Don't
take it personal, its the weakest 'rebuttal' I have ever seen. There is
nothing to see here. That cheesy smiling jewsus with the pigeon, and
the multiple sickly grey colored jewsus on the left column. There isn't
any joy to be had. I don't see anything 'satanic' about islam or
various sects of xtianity. The whole thing doesn't make any sense
unless you first read the JOS webpage. Seriously, what xtianian is
going to be drawn to JOS first and then JOJ and compare notes?
Â

Â

If I find out who I swear if they are anywhere me I'd tear them limb
from limb.

Sent from my iPhone

Â

Speaking about stealing and twisting: they're masters of it all, no
wonder they did what they do best.
I'm just wondering why it took them so long. It may be that they
finally feel a rope around their necks.
And joyofjesus... seriously... spare me... but sheep will buy into it,
no doubt :/

Hail Gods of War!Â
/Mike

Â

Can you believe this shit!!? One of our members were kind enough to
post about this in the hellsarmy satanic groups. "I don't know if any
of you are aware of this but some fuckwit made an *EXACT* copy of the
JoS site but replaced it all with Jebus shit.. Like literally even the
FRONT page is the same expect it says stuff like "Satanism is the
original false religion of humanity. We have done our research " which
is what the JoS site has on but just modified..

I think this is utter bullshit and plan on making every effort to
destroy those fuckwits. They even took the quote out of the Black Book
of Satan and twisted it. This just proves that they only STEAL and
CORRUPT from Our Religion. They have no capability of coming up with
anything authentic just as their whole "religion" is based upon corrupt
lies.. This seriously pisses me off.

=

=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back