Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

josmirrors.cf - Satanic Website Mirror

earth88666

I have set my mirror for satanic websites back up, last time there were some problems but it will stay forever now.

If someone wants me to add his satanic page, or just want some chit chat, send a mail to hortenxiv@...

The only requirement is that the page is up, its too much effort to archive stuff from archive.org or internetwaybackmachine

I love you all!

Great job, Comrade. Lilith wants something out. Our webpages are attacked.

What Lilith had to say in regards to this, except of other things, is that we have to follow the Lernaean Hydra way of operating in regards to that issue. In other words, they take one of our webpages down, no matter which, we just raise ten more. This will undo the enemy in the long term.

This work is favored by the Gods and those who have time to do this, this is very important for all of us. The Truth must survive and be strong in prescence. Also, save up, burn to disc, distribute. In legal and safe, intelligent ways- without placing yourself in any danger. Aim for the less expense and the highest impact with whatever action you take and do.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

That's why i spread only links and thru the chat app's 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 19/04/2016 03:07 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: josmirrors.cf - Satanic Website Mirror

What Lilith had to say in regards to this, except of other things, is that we have to follow the Lernaean Hydra way of operating in regards to that issue. In other words, they take one of our webpages down, no matter which, we just raise ten more. This will undo the enemy in the long term.

This work is favored by the Gods and those who have time to do this, this is very important for all of us. The Truth must survive and be strong in prescence. Also, save up, burn to disc, distribute. In legal and safe, intelligent ways- without placing yourself in any danger. Aim for the less expense and the highest impact with whatever action you take and do.

And i also whited on paper meditation and always have two year on paper planets moving, moon also from lunarium website. And i have in phone and lap top all in english pdf-s.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 19/04/2016 03:07 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: josmirrors.cf - Satanic Website Mirror

What do you mean with doesn't work?
I updated a few pages in the archive and I would love to add more sites
Links go to hortenxiv@...

"kendallnight8@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 14:01 Mittwoch, 20.April 2016:

Good job!!!

Also, your email/yahoo email doesn't work...

It can't be that both my emails earth88666@... and hortenxiv@... don't work..
You could just post it here if you want

I would love to add more satanic pages to my archive, links goes to hortenxiv@..., I'll download it and add it to the page asap then.

Also this is a reminder that this page exists

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back