Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS

dbmsgames

I've been wondering, i looked on the webpage and it said that JoS was located, or you should ship money to Tulsa, OK. That's in the bible belt and it seems that the JoS ministries is very inconveniently placed. Why is JoS in the south?

Yeah, after reading that I prayed that my package arrive safely without delay (just as I do whenever I get in a car). I was just able to get the $ together for it yesterday, so I haven't gotten it in the mail yet, but I am anxiously awaiting its arrival!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "dbmsgames" <dbmsgames@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 01:52:13 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JoS
  I've been wondering, i looked on the webpage and it said that JoS was located, or you should ship money to Tulsa, OK. That's in the bible belt and it seems that the JoS ministries is very inconveniently placed. Why is JoS in the south?

First of all that not south, its Midwest second that where the the founders live.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dbmsgames" <dbmsgames@... wrote:
High Priestess Maxine does indeed live in the bible belt, and I do not think its so much out of choice. Even so, what better place to snicker behind the enemies back, and do the most damage than the filth that is the bible belt?

Hit them where it hurts the most!

Ave Satanas!

I don't mean to offend anyone or get you angry with me because of this question, but, is meditation and trance necessary or optional? I'm asking this because it's hard for me to meditate or get into deep trance. There are too many distractions in my home. I live under a xian roof, by the way. My family doesn't know I'm a satanist.

Try to do void meditation and then trance. Void clears any thoughts and i believe that it helps on getting to trance mode. Do not give up on it if you think it is difficult.
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 11:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JoS

I don't mean to offend anyone or get you angry with me because of this question, but, is meditation and trance necessary or optional? I'm asking this because it's hard for me to meditate or get into deep trance. There are too many distractions in my home. I live under a xian roof, by the way. My family doesn't know I'm a satanist.

Power Meditation is a MUST!! with power meditation we empower our souls, as for entering a trance it not necessary but when working with certain types of magic entering a trance is  recommended.. Plus all the info is on the JOS site if you look well enough.
Hail Lord Satan For All Eternity!!!
AND BEYOND!!!

If you want to:

1. advance yourself
2. take control of your life
3. make wonderful things happen
4. have more fun than you ever thought possible
5. satisfy your every need and want
6. have the best sex of your life
7. prevent or at least ease bad things from happening
8. truly know yourself, and discover your skills and talents from past lives and apply them to this life
9. and many more.... (I only have a few minutes and this was what came to the top of my head)

Then yes, meditation is necessary.

As for the distractions in your house, where there's a will, there's a way. Earplugs, going on a walk to somewhere quiet and peaceful to meditate, etc.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christopher" <pimpc216@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]You are only hurting yourself by not meditating but yes you will come to find that it is very necessary for your spiritual well being.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 3:17:03 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I don't mean to offend anyone or get you angry with me because of this question, but, is meditation and trance necessary or optional? I'm asking this because it's hard for me to meditate or get into deep trance. There are too many distractions in my home. I live under a xian roof, by the way. My family doesn't know I'm a satanist.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Great list lydia and so true.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JoS
Sent: Mon, Aug 13, 2012 3:53:02 AM

<td val[/IMG]   If you want to:

1. advance yourself
2. take control of your life
3. make wonderful things happen
4. have more fun than you ever thought possible
5. satisfy your every need and want
6. have the best sex of your life
7. prevent or at least ease bad things from happening
8. truly know yourself, and discover your skills and talents from past lives and apply them to this life
9. and many more.... (I only have a few minutes and this was what came to the top of my head)

Then yes, meditation is necessary.

As for the distractions in your house, where there's a will, there's a way. Earplugs, going on a walk to somewhere quiet and peaceful to meditate, etc.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Christopher" <pimpc216@... wrote:

[/TD]

Hello there! I'm a new guy here and I want to worship Satan. First time i read about JoY was last summer. Thirst I thought that this site was a joke and nothing was real. I used to be a christian untill one month ago. Sincer last summer, I thought about god and gizaz and I thought about my shitty moments from my life. I became for two days an atheist. But I was thinking at Satan. I read a romanian(i'm romanian) site about satanism("flacaraneagra") and I read JoS again. So I'm here.
Well, the problem is that i don't know how to start. I tried to "meditate" on those two months. I mean, I tried. But on the last week sometimes i feel that my hands are some kind of shocked. For example, yesterday at school I wrote "Satan" 20 times on my book. While I was doing that my left hand and a little part from my left arm was some kind of shocking. And right now, when I'm thinking at Satan, and with my foughts I appreciate him, the shock appears again, and not only on my left hand. Sometimes it appears on my right hand too, or on my feet.
I also read about some starting "prayer" like I make a pentagram with my left hand and with my right hand I punch my heart and than I say some words but I forgot where the hell it is.
Also, I'm living with a christian family(it's not my fault) and I cannot dedicate my soul to Satan. But I can't buy candles or another "ingredients" like that. I also read that Satan understands if you really can't dedicate your soul, but you need to respect Him and the demons
But please, tell me how should I start this life, what should be my next steps and how do I do that.
Thank you and HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]First thing is don't tell anyone what you believe and why.Another thing you can do is start a simple power meditation program and tell your family that you have decided to take up Yoga and meditations because you heard they were very good for you and you wanted to try them.

Sent: Tue, Dec 11, 2012 8:23:35 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello there! I'm a new guy here and I want to worship Satan. First time i read about JoY was last summer. Thirst I thought that this site was a joke and nothing was real. I used to be a christian untill one month ago. Sincer last summer, I thought about god and gizaz and I thought about my shitty moments from my life. I became for two days an atheist. But I was thinking at Satan. I read a romanian(i'm romanian) site about satanism("flacaraneagra") and I read JoS again. So I'm here.
Well, the problem is that i don't know how to start. I tried to "meditate" on those two months. I mean, I tried. But on the last week sometimes i feel that my hands are some kind of shocked. For example, yesterday at school I wrote "Satan" 20 times on my book. While I was doing that my left hand and a little part from my left arm was some kind of shocking. And right now, when I'm thinking at Satan, and with my foughts I appreciate him, the shock appears again, and not only on my left hand. Sometimes it appears on my right hand too, or on my feet.
I also read about some starting "prayer" like I make a pentagram with my left hand and with my right hand I punch my heart and than I say some words but I forgot where the hell it is.
Also, I'm living with a christian family(it's not my fault) and I cannot dedicate my soul to Satan. But I can't buy candles or another "ingredients" like that. I also read that Satan understands if you really can't dedicate your soul, but you need to respect Him and the demons
But please, tell me how should I start this life, what should be my next steps and how do I do that.

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
First thing is don't tell anyone what you believe and why.Another thing you can do is start a simple power meditation program and tell your family that you have decided to take up Yoga and meditations because you heard they were very good for you and you wanted to try them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
hey im brand new on here and I am currently a chrstian and no im not about to bash you I was looking up info on it and wanted to talk to someone in a similar situation were I want to explore and learn more about satan.

Renounce the xian hoax first. These sites will help you, they debunk hoaxianity:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawnr" <sroach792@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

First thing is don't tell anyone what you believe and why.Another thing you can do is start a simple power meditation program and tell your family that you have decided to take up Yoga and meditations because you heard they were very good for you and you wanted to try them.

hey im brand new on here and I am currently a chrstian and no im not about to bash you I was looking up info on it and wanted to talk to someone in a similar situation were I want to explore and learn more about satan.

Also, this is not to scare you, but when one needs to learn and understand and practice SS he has to have no xian programming or ties with the xian hoax. People who report negative experiences are those who have ties to xianity. You must be completely sure this is a hoax and you know that it's bullshit too and nothing in it is true, and you must be against it for all its lies, and massmurder and crimes against our Pagan Gods/Demons and Enki/Satan.

Deprogramming from xianity is a very important thing to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Renounce the xian hoax first. These sites will help you, they debunk hoaxianity:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawnr" <sroach792@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hi!

I am also romanian.
The site flacara neagra contains wrong teaching like creating a bond between you and "darkness". This mean that you voluntary bond yourself with black energy.
And flacaraneagra sustain that our Gods are acorporeal beings.

Pleas visit : http://satanismul.blogspot.ro/
This site is a translation in romanian.

Si poti intra pe grupul online ca sa mai vorbim :) Acolo folosesc alt nume, serpentsantiago

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raduninhio" <raduninhio@... wrote:

Hello there! I'm a new guy here and I want to worship Satan. First time i read about JoY was last summer. Thirst I thought that this site was a joke and nothing was real. I used to be a christian untill one month ago. Sincer last summer, I thought about god and gizaz and I thought about my shitty moments from my life. I became for two days an atheist. But I was thinking at Satan. I read a romanian(i'm romanian) site about satanism("flacaraneagra") and I read JoS again. So I'm here.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raduninhio" <raduninhio@... wrote:

they are right brother. most sites are gonna trick you, trust me i know that from experience. but we are here to help you. :DHAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Best thing you can do is read the site. www.joysatan.com . It has the answers you are seeking.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JoS
Sent: Tue, Dec 11, 2012 11:50:31 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Oh flipping pisstians, and kikes. I haven't even fully absorbed all of that knowledge. If I had it my way...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back