Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS software

davidlost6667

Ok guys so I'm a computer programmer/software engineer and I had this idea after meditation one morning to create a program/mobile app that will help you train throughout your spiritual journey with Satan. I'm going to base it off of JoS. I'll tell you guys when I'm finished.
Hail Satan

Great idea. Funny, I was chatting about that with a sister here a week ago. We were talking about how we need SS programmers who can create mobile apps because there are many xian ones. And one that contained all important SS info and helped one organize his meditation program, having a list of Gods, spells, meditations e.t.c.

Attachments :
<ol>2015-08-26 13_44_19-Joy of Satan App (Running) - Microsoft Visual Studio.png</ol>Yeah I'm not the best or most experienced but I've been programming for a couple years. I just have to get my dad to download some sdks for the Android and Windows phones but I don't have a mac so I can't make them for Apple lol This is it so far. I'm just getting started. I'm gonna create a website to go with it :p http://davidlost6667.wix.com/joy-of-satan-app

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:22 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Great idea. Funny, I was chatting about that with a sister here a week ago. We were talking about how we need SS programmers who can create mobile apps because there are many xian ones. And one that contained all important SS info and helped one organize his meditation program, having a list of Gods, spells, meditations e.t.c.

I can't wait brother... You have my full support.

Hail Satan.

"davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ok guys so I'm a computer programmer/software engineer and I had this idea after meditation one morning to create a program/mobile app that will help you train throughout your spiritual journey with Satan. I'm going to base it off of JoS. I'll tell you guys when I'm finished.
Hail Satan

I am actually almost done with this one project I have been doing that could potentially be useful for mobile users you guys will be the judge when I am done which should be soon.

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 4:18 PM, "Quinedarling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan

Ok I'd love to check it out :)

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 4:37 PM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am actually almost done with this one project I have been doing that could potentially be useful for mobile users you guys will be the judge when I am done which should be soon.

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 4:18 PM, "Quinedarling stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan

Hey I am a programmer(at least an intermediate one). Let me know if you need some help, I will love to contribute.

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

I need this app. I have fallen behind on my meditation regimen and I know this would help me. When will it be done?

Can you program in Visual Basic? Do you have Visual Studio 2012? Otherwise I would love for some volunteers to help me manage the site I made because the program interacts with it.

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:27 PM, "smphcat@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey I am a programmer(at least an intermediate one). Let me know if you need some help, I will love to contribute.

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

The app will be out faster the more volunteers I get to help me manage the website. I'll keep everyone updated on the groups.

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:00 PM, "piplup_8910@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I need this app. I have fallen behind on my meditation regimen and I know this would help me. When will it be done?

This will be 100% free as Satan wants his knowledge to be. :)

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:35 PM, "lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I personally don't *need* one, but it would be really awesome to have anyway. I'd definitely pay for one, and that goes with any Satanic app :)
Hail Satan!

Yeah I use to program in Visual Basic .net, but I jump right into C# because there was more programming example in it.  I can jump right back into Visual Basic .net if you want to. It not too different from C# :).

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

I think you should start your own topic for that :p But not at all. Don't be ashamed of your fetishes or your orientation. It's natural.

On Friday, August 28, 2015 3:56 AM, "kylehenderson2892@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have the worst foot fetish. Only women's. It's that bad. I Ann proud of it and enjoy it

......kyle, wtf does that have to do with this thread?

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:27 AM, "smphcat@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah I use to program in Visual Basic .net, but I jump right into C# because there was more programming example in it.  I can jump right back into Visual Basic .net if you want to. It not too different from C# :).

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

Ok sweet! I sent you an email yesterday about helping me manage the site. But I've been meaning to learn C# haha. I hear it's kinda similar to Java if I'm not mistaken, and Java is good for developing Android apps so maybe we can work together some time :) At the end I'm gonna need help with publishing the app though. For some reason when I publish my apps, they run fine on my PC but other PCs consider them a threat.

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 9:27 AM, "smphcat@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

Hey fake name it is fine I never saw his name before he must be new and got confused on how to make a new thread so he just replied to a random message like this.

On Sunday, August 30, 2015 12:00 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

......kyle, wtf does that have to do with this thread?

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:27 AM, "smphcat@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

Not a Damn thing. Just wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get. 
Sent from my Verizon Smartphone ------ Original message------From: fake name angryshaman666@...... Date: Sun, Aug 30, 2015 12:00 AMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JoS software  ......kyle, wtf does that have to do with this thread?

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:27 AM, "smphcat@... [JoyofSatan666]" < a="" wrote:<

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

Man let me tell y'all. I been trying to,dodge this God Damn negative energy like it's my fucking job. But I am strong and I know there are good things coming my way Just as long as I take my time and studies and learn all I can. I feel the love from father Satan., so that really helps. And his demons. I got to get me some better smelling insents before I invoke the one I need. Thanks for all of yalls support

I have to shuffle through the mails to get this; I usually don't check my mail :), but I read through joyofsatan that we shouldn't share info. Can we just talk through group? Hmm. I figured something out unless you got another idea.

Kylehenderson keep up the good work Brother. The enemy is hitting VERY hard right now. Do 10 minutes of void and apply master Sloths teachings. Just relax and be comfortable. Advance slowly and build power. 

Hey buddy what is void and master sloths teaching. I will look it up and do it. Thank you for your support brother

I did the thoth vibration i could only make the pressure in my third eye. No after effect like a headache. Am i doing it wrong?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back