Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JOS SLANDER

sabbath.easton

I am starting to see alot more propaganda towards Satan. Keep fighting the good fight Brothers and Sisters. The enemy will do everything they can to convince you their story is real and Satan is false. Alot of people are targeting  JOS ministries through the internet saying its just slander for Nazis and we are all psychotic. Dont believe them and have faith in our Father. I'll admit i had doubts but i trust my intuition and I KNOW Satan is our true god he demons protect us everyday. It's just the enemy has brainwashed us for so long and I have only been with Satan for some years now it is just hard to be on his side when so many are openly opposing him. Even some of the most open minded people are ignorant to Satan and immediately slander me if i mention any relation to him. Some input would be appreciated especially from anyone experiencing this.  Hail Satan!PS Do jews target like specific families or people and secretly cause their downfall? I am experiencing a lot of complications despite having done alot rituals, meditations, protection, squares. All of the sudden is feels like something is in the background after me and alot of little things adding up has been hurting me and my family completely out of the blue. Probably just a rough patch. Again if any Brothers or Sisters have some information I would openly accept it. 

You have to stand strong against the slander against our Father. It's not hard to be on his side, if you now know the truth about Satanism, Satan and the Gods. The truth is what enlightens us and sets us free from the chains of Christianity, ignorance and fear. Power meditation and study help with this.

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:31 PM, "sabbath.easton@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am starting to see alot more propaganda towards Satan. Keep fighting the good fight Brothers and Sisters. The enemy will do everything they can to convince you their story is real and Satan is false. Alot of people are targeting  JOS ministries through the internet saying its just slander for Nazis and we are all psychotic. Dont believe them and have faith in our Father. I'll admit i had doubts but i trust my intuition and I KNOW Satan is our true god he demons protect us everyday. It's just the enemy has brainwashed us for so long and I have only been with Satan for some years now it is just hard to be on his side when so many are openly opposing him. Even some of the most open minded people are ignorant to Satan and immediately slander me if i mention any relation to him. Some input would be appreciated especially from anyone experiencing this.  Hail Satan!PS Do jews target like specific families or people and secretly cause their downfall? I am experiencing a lot of complications despite having done alot rituals, meditations, protection, squares. All of the sudden is feels like something is in the background after me and alot of little things adding up has been hurting me and my family completely out of the blue. Probably just a rough patch. Again if any Brothers or Sisters have some information I would openly accept it. 

It fucking sucks. I am aware of these things happening to people who mention Satan. 
I was bashed from a close family member, and I am experiencing problems at home as well. 
Meditate. Build a Strong Aura of Protection. And do Banishing Rituals.Remember to clean your Aura every day. Two or more times a day if necessary.
I think they subconsciously are tied into Xianity, and they are also easily influenced by the mass mind. (So are we) and are being influenced by enemy thoughtforms and Enemies in general. 
I don't think they target specific families. They just target everyone. I have experienced being attacked when I am onto something big, and when I am walking in the opposite direction.
Hps Maxine , recently posted this affirmation."I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way." Visualize a brilliant white-gold light [the most powerful for protection and good health] engulfing your entire being while affirming the above. Ideally, this should be affirmed 108 times daily with a Satanic rosary for 40-80 days. 
you can vibrate Algiz and Suryae also daily.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.htmlhttps://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... essages/42
8https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... essages/42

Also stating "This energy is aligning me permanently with the protective energies of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan" at the end of your protective aura affirmations (also posted by HP Maxine) enables you to lend yourself to members who have very strong auras that can assist yours and contribute your protective energies to those weaker than yourself. Strength in Unity.

HAIL SATAN!

This is against the philosophy of Satanism. When we assist and go together, we go together. If someone is very far behind and someone is very far on the front, they have no obligation to be parasitized by those who cannot protect themselves, moreso in these sly methods. The idea is that the Gods protect you and you protect yourself.

"Lending yourself" is another kike method. Personally, if someone wants to "lend" energy because they are too lazy, or because they do not have the patience to build a protective aura for themselves, if I find any such parasites, I will use the pesticide immidiately. With the Gods of Hell protecting you and with the knowledge that is provided, you can build this for yourself, without these parasitic methods. Now if we all do a protection working, this is a whole of another story than basically trying to steal off from the stronger members. 

Given our numbers and how few are in the front, then who is going to benefit in the end? There are people who are live and let be, who sit their ass all day and just launch one protection a day. Others have meditated 10 years straight. Should we communize this in the pretence of "equality" and "commradeship" and wreck those advanced? Satanism is about personal advancement and collective work. Parasitism is of the jews and is a very serious offence. If you can survive, survive with what you have. The collective is not this communist weak ass bullshit you state. 

Think of the consequence of this advice. Someone who is technically under more attacks for whatever reason, is simply going to drain the others, that is IF their auras do let him and do not attack this parasitic attitude. Others who are trying and trying will in the end get nowhere because someone has to keep everything like this..Not only it wouldn't work as the Gods do not allow parasitism, but it wouldn't be functional at all. Simply raise and keep raising your aura of protection and after a while, it will stay up and be strong enough to protect you fully.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Also, whats even worse, the person attacked will never learn to cope on their own. Which makes everyone weaker in the end. Consider this the next time. No hard feelings, just stating whats behind the situation.

I know in fact this is true, true and all true.
I know what brother Hooded says is exactly what happens when you "lend" to others. I also know this is the answer I asked Father for when I asked him ¿why is it that every fc...ing time I try to "give" to others it all goes wrong on my life all of a sudden and for no reason ¿why? 
I stopped "lending" some time ago and now I have my answer. Thank you brother Hooded, as always, your messages are WORD! Hail to you! Although, of course, Father let me know, at the time, I should never give others, so I give HIM, and he knows better what to do with the energy I provide him. This could not be any clearer.
Hail Satan!Hail the Gods of Hell!

On Monday, March 30, 2015 9:58 PM, "hoodedcobra666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also, whats even worse, the person attacked will never learn to cope on their own. Which makes everyone weaker in the end. Consider this the next time. No hard feelings, just stating whats behind the situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back