Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS paper version

siguard666

Sounds crazy, albeit...

- not everybody has access to the net
- the net is not accessible as you, for instance go somewhere by bus
- paper version can be wrapped and hidden somewhere, in your backpack for instance when you go by bus, train or other means of transport

I do hope that this post is needles, as on the international satanic society I read that JoS is to be closed... I didn't quite understood the post there, but...

if the page is to be removed/closed... no, I can't imagine that. INCONCEIVABLE!!

Honestly, the purpose of this post is more to make a paper version of the book, rather than from fear of JoS being allegedly closed.

I don't know how much would it cost an the whole, however... this is just an idea.

Well, any criticism welcomed.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

Because I knew in advance that I wouldn't have Internet access at home in X number of days (I now rely on the public library & it's a bummer with all it's restrictions), I turned everything on the JoS website into pdf documents then put the whole works on a CD so I can access the contents from my laptop any time I wish ... The only drawback is, of course, that you don't have any of the updates, so it's not the world's best solution, I admit, but much, much better than nothing!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Sounds crazy, albeit...

- paper version can be wrapped and hidden somewhere, in your backpack for instance when you go by bus, train or other means of transport

I do hope that this post is needles, as on the international satanic society I read that JoS is to be closed... I didn't quite understood the post there, but...

if the page is to be removed/closed... no, I can't imagine that. INCONCEIVABLE!!

Honestly, the purpose of this post is more to make a paper version of the book, rather than from fear of JoS being allegedly closed.

I don't know how much would it cost an the whole, however... this is just an idea.

I do believe that there are some buyable books in paper form on the "Online Store" of JoS site.

But about JoS site site closing...That made me curious as well. Is it some threat from JoS bashers or anti-free thought orgs to take down or hack the site? Perhaps someone should make a PDF version of JoS and Exposing Christianity sites as there is a Black Sun 666 pdf. Or one or more mirror sites on freewebs or other hosts so in case they close it there are the other JoS mirror sites online. I have already saved the entire JoS, Exposing Christianity and Black Sun 666 sites on my disc in case they are taken down. I would like to hear what a HP has to say about that too.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Sounds crazy, albeit...

Sounds crazy, albeit...

well ,if that is the case ,who will be the one who will do that ? And in otherwords , i am planning a small satanic society in my home town
asheville

Sounds crazy, albeit...

All i can tell is that satan is with us.Its all going to be okay.NOBODY is going to close our gropu or community or even JOS site.We will fight back.Im sure at 100% that we have some satanists hackers here so we can ''break'' some anti-satanism sites against us.BTW,our site is being stood up by donations(JOS).May satan bless us.
HAIL SATAN!
Ivan,True Satanist(Begginer)

No, JoS is NOT closing. JoS is in Satan's hands.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

I do believe that there are some buyable books in paper form on the "Online Store" of JoS site.

But about JoS site site closing...That made me curious as well. Is it some threat from JoS bashers or anti-free thought orgs to take down or hack the site? Perhaps someone should make a PDF version of JoS and Exposing Christianity sites as there is a Black Sun 666 pdf. Or one or more mirror sites on freewebs or other hosts so in case they close it there are the other JoS mirror sites online. I have already saved the entire JoS, Exposing Christianity and Black Sun 666 sites on my disc in case they are taken down. I would like to hear what a HP has to say about that too.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

Sounds crazy, albeit...

Good, so my post was more or less needless.

Ugh, and once again, who's the one that converted JoS, Black Sun 666 and exposingxianity into pdf? I'd be grateful for those files.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

Sounds crazy, albeit...

JoS will NEVER be shut down regardless of any and all attacks against Father's groups and His People.

We are stronger than those that constantly bash us as, WE ARE STILL HERE!!

I have seen many enemy groups fall because of relentlessly attacking them and I have even seen xian leaders fall and pay for their crimes against humanity. We have all seen it.

SATAN IS FOREVER AND SO ARE HIS CHOSEN ONES!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Sounds crazy, albeit...

Please try checking my site:

http://blacklogic666.webs.com/

I converted some articles from the Jos Sites to audio form.....

Hail Satan!

Sounds crazy, albeit...

Um... i'm HP of te ISS, we've never claimed JOS is to be closed down.....

Sounds crazy, albeit...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back