Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS Online Store [Azazel's Marketplace]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
 : JoyofSatan666

Greetings to all our Satanic People and Comrades!

Today is a happy day for everyone, as we are going open with an online store! Bear in mind that this is only just opening now, so many of the products aren't even listed yet. However, there are a few listed, and many more are going to come. It will constantly be updated with new things added!
We will have Android Apps, Services, e-Books, and many, many other intresting things so make sure to check frequently. You will all be notified with updates from here in regards to that, and these will also be frequent.
Unfortunately there are only 24 hours in a day. While most of these hours I devote to work for all of us here, now, some of these hours will be going for services and other beautiful things to make everyone's Satanic journey more easier and fun. There is tireless work going into everything, for all of us, and for Satan and the Gods. 
I have named this after Azazel, as he has been really helping me with setting up everything, guidance, and support. This has been published in literally, record time, and under extreme pressure.
What's good is that what's in the store right now is on the a discount, and will remain so until a few days. The plan is to keep expanding the store and gradually, I will be uploading more services and more things there. As all of you here know, that's a busy job, and you all need to be understanding. There will be updates, things may move around, or be changed, however- all orders placed will be executed 100% as they should. The changes will be expansive, and only dealing with the layout etc of the webpage, new additions etc. 
With that being stated feel free to go browse and shop anytime! 
By the way, as a celebration for the opening of the store, I put something that is free, as a gift for all of you. Its an Android App called "RTR Veteran". RTR Veteran is an application to help you do your RTR's, provide you all the info required, even have the audio MP3's in it- all of that offline, and from the comfort of your smartphone. 
Here is the link to the store:
http://www.josmarket.org
Here is the link to the "RTR VETERAN" application:
http://www.josmarket.org/rtr-veteran
Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!
May all of you be blessed in Satan and may Satan and the Gods provide even more through everyone, to everyone!
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

[My reply from the forums]

In the less than 10 hours since your store was launched, I have received a few emails from SS wondering why your "natal chart readings" are cheaper than mine. I'm pointing out here that HP Cobra is writing about strengths and weaknesses, this is different than a full natal chart reading.

As well, anybody who has ordered from me, I encourage you to also order this from HP Cobra. It is always wonderful to get insight from multiple points of veiw. I myself am placing an order :)

How exciting!!!
On Nov 30, 2016 8:45 PM, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
   : JoyofSatan666

Today is a happy day for everyone, as we are going open with an online store! Bear in mind that this is only just opening now, so many of the products aren't even listed yet. However, there are a few listed, and many more are going to come. It will constantly be updated with new things added!
We will have Android Apps, Services, e-Books, and many, many other intresting things so make sure to check frequently. You will all be notified with updates from here in regards to that, and these will also be frequent.
Unfortunately there are only 24 hours in a day. While most of these hours I devote to work for all of us here, now, some of these hours will be going for services and other beautiful things to make everyone's Satanic journey more easier and fun. There is tireless work going into everything, for all of us, and for Satan and the Gods. 
I have named this after Azazel, as he has been really helping me with setting up everything, guidance, and support. This has been published in literally, record time, and under extreme pressure.
What's good is that what's in the store right now is on the a discount, and will remain so until a few days. The plan is to keep expanding the store and gradually, I will be uploading more services and more things there. As all of you here know, that's a busy job, and you all need to be understanding. There will be updates, things may move around, or be changed, however- all orders placed will be executed 100% as they should. The changes will be expansive, and only dealing with the layout etc of the webpage, new additions etc. 
By the way, as a celebration for the opening of the store, I put something that is free, as a gift for all of you. Its an Android App called "RTR Veteran". RTR Veteran is an application to help you do your RTR's, provide you all the info required, even have the audio MP3's in it- all of that offline, and from the comfort of your smartphone. 
http://www.josmarket.org/rtr- veteran
May all of you be blessed in Satan and may Satan and the Gods provide even more through everyone, to everyone!

Could you make an app that shows where the RTRs work on ESPECIALLY? Like the RTRs in next August. And motivational apps like an competition app? Or an app that shows what good things the RTRs have done?

I am literally surprised High Priest Hooded Cobra. This is amazing!!

I have installed RTR Veteran, it's functional, cool-looking, simple to use, light, you're able to transfer it to your SD card and no problems so far.

The store is very well designed, simple to navigate and pleasant looking.

The clergy can really surprise us at times. Who would have known you have been working on this amazing thing for so long?

Thank you so much for blessing us with that!

Hail The Joy of Satan Forever!!!
Hail Satan!!

And now we WONT need the Internet to do RTRs. With the app, we can ALWAYS access the RTRs!??

My respect to you. If a competition system would be added (with a ranking board or something), I can see this app get really popular.Anyways, good job. 
-Shael
On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 4:53, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:    : JoyofSatan666

http://www.josmarket.org/rtr-veteran

This is the most excited I have been in quite some time. Except for being excited about doing Reverse Torah Rituals.

Hurray.

This girl is super excited.

Thank you for doing this may Satan bless you abound. And to all others who worked on this.

Hail Satan.

Hail High Priest Hooded Cobra.

I love to shop lol.

This makes me so happy! Awesome work!!! The clergy never ceases to amaze me thank you guys for everything you do!!!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

It appears my previous post hadn't come through! I was meaning to ask, what happened to the first JoS store, where you could buy black candles that were precisely 6.66 inches? I remember having visited the site a few times.

Thanks for all the positive comments. This store will serve many of our needs but its under construction.

As for the JoS Store of HPS Maxine, she has closed it a long time ago for reasons dealing mainly around time and busy.

One person also asked for other stores that were around, and I really have no clue as to why they closed, as I have heard they provided decent services.

However there are many stores around that make extreme amounts of money by selling blasphemy for Satan.

Do you think you guys will be able to make the RTR app available for iPhone, maybe in the future? If not I guess the next time I upgrade my phone it will be an android lol.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

I've been dedicated for 6 years but I'm new to the yahoo group and I'm also learning things about jos everyday. Where can I find all of the jos online shops like you mentioned? Including yours and HP cobra's plus books rosaries and anything that is specific to spiritual satanism. Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back