Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS Online Store [Azazel's Marketplace] 

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
 : JoyofSatan666

Greetings to all our Satanic People and Comrades!

Today is a happy day for everyone, as we are going open with an online store! Bear in mind that this is only just opening now, so many of the products aren't even listed yet. However, there are a few listed, and many more are going to come. It will constantly be updated with new things added!
We will have Android Apps, Services, e-Books, and many, many other intresting things so make sure to check frequently. You will all be notified with updates from here in regards to that, and these will also be frequent.
Unfortunately there are only 24 hours in a day. While most of these hours I devote to work for all of us here, now, some of these hours will be going for services and other beautiful things to make everyone's Satanic journey more easier and fun. There is tireless work going into everything, for all of us, and for Satan and the Gods. 
I have named this after Azazel, as he has been really helping me with setting up everything, guidance, and support. This has been published in literally, record time, and under extreme pressure.
What's good is that what's in the store right now is on the a discount, and will remain so until a few days. The plan is to keep expanding the store and gradually, I will be uploading more services and more things there. As all of you here know, that's a busy job, and you all need to be understanding. There will be updates, things may move around, or be changed, however- all orders placed will be executed 100% as they should. The changes will be expansive, and only dealing with the layout etc of the webpage, new additions etc. 
With that being stated feel free to go browse and shop anytime! 
By the way, as a celebration for the opening of the store, I put something that is free, as a gift for all of you. Its an Android App called "RTR Veteran". RTR Veteran is an application to help you do your RTR's, provide you all the info required, even have the audio MP3's in it- all of that offline, and from the comfort of your smartphone. 
Here is the link to the store:
http://www.josmarket.org
Here is the link to the "RTR VETERAN" application:
http://www.josmarket.org/rtr-veteran
Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!
May all of you be blessed in Satan and may Satan and the Gods provide even more through everyone, to everyone!
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This is fantastic to hear! Thank you High priest HoodedCobra, the rest of our High Priesthood, and Azazel! HAIL SATAN!!!GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF ORION!

On Nov 30, 2016, at 22:45, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <@yahoogroups.com wrote:
   : JoyofSatan666

Today is a happy day for everyone, as we are going open with an online store! Bear in mind that this is only just opening now, so many of the products aren't even listed yet. However, there are a few listed, and many more are going to come. It will constantly be updated with new things added!
We will have Android Apps, Services, e-Books, and many, many other intresting things so make sure to check frequently. You will all be notified with updates from here in regards to that, and these will also be frequent.
Unfortunately there are only 24 hours in a day. While most of these hours I devote to work for all of us here, now, some of these hours will be going for services and other beautiful things to make everyone's Satanic journey more easier and fun. There is tireless work going into everything, for all of us, and for Satan and the Gods. 
I have named this after Azazel, as he has been really helping me with setting up everything, guidance, and support. This has been published in literally, record time, and under extreme pressure.
What's good is that what's in the store right now is on the a discount, and will remain so until a few days. The plan is to keep expanding the store and gradually, I will be uploading more services and more things there. As all of you here know, that's a busy job, and you all need to be understanding. There will be updates, things may move around, or be changed, however- all orders placed will be executed 100% as they should. The changes will be expansive, and only dealing with the layout etc of the webpage, new additions etc. 
By the way, as a celebration for the opening of the store, I put something that is free, as a gift for all of you. Its an Android App called "RTR Veteran". RTR Veteran is an application to help you do your RTR's, provide you all the info required, even have the audio MP3's in it- all of that offline, and from the comfort of your smartphone. 
May all of you be blessed in Satan and may Satan and the Gods provide even more through everyone, to everyone!

Amazing! As soon as I can get some money, I'll  definitely  be shopping here! Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 8:45 PM, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:    : JoyofSatan666

Awesome job, but what happened to the first JoS store? The one where you could order black candles and receive them in the mail from the name of Duat Services?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back