Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jos on my hard disk... Help

positivoone

Hello brothers and sisters!
Maybe this month I will not have internet and I would like to save on my hard drive the site. Does anyone have the files on all the pages in a rar archive or a pdf? Thank you

HAIL SATAN!!

You can do this yourself.

Download mozilla firefox if you do not already have it, then go to
http://printpages2pdf.hostingsociety.co ... /help.html
go up top right corner to versions and click on the newest one.

it will allow you to print any page to pdf.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "positivoone" <positivoone@... wrote:

Maybe this month I will not have internet and I would like to save on my hard drive the site. Does anyone have the files on all the pages in a rar archive or a pdf? Thank you

HAIL SATAN!!

I'll see if I can code something really quick to parse through the entire website and generate html files.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "positivoone" <positivoone@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

That is very nice tool, i am downloading it right now. Just in case.

Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Jos on my hard disk... Help

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Not really, this is a very old file which will confuse many people because it doesn't contain the new updated info. And some new info contradicts the old one. For example, this old PDF says that the heart chakra is the powerhouse of the soul and the solar chakra is aligned point up, while if you look in the JoS site you'll see the solar chakra is the powerhouse of the soul and it's aligned point down forming an inverted cross within the soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "positivoone" <positivoone@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/joy-of-satan.pdf

enjoy!
HAIL SATAN!!! :)

yeah this has helped me tremendously, I have thousands if not more, different pdf files I have organized over the year using this amazing tool.
I then print it off with my officejet pro 8600
I have a lot of papers lol

HAIL SATAN AND ALL OF THE GODS OF DUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

That is very nice tool, i am downloading it right now. Just in case.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Jos on my hard disk... Help

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "positivoone" <positivoone@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back