Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS Facebook Chat Group

Zakk

hey, im not sure if a post suggesting new groups is allowed to delete this if it isnt.

anyways, recently facebook has created a new feature where you can have group chats. so i thought it would be convenient to create a group for anyone who follows www.JoyofSatan.org. so we can ask quick questions and discuss with others like us.

i've started one with myself and the very few people i know on facebook to be involved with JoS. however im not sure if it would be preferred that an official or higher up creates the group. if so please tell me and i shall promptly delete the group.

if not then everyone could join the one ive started. im not sure how i should add people because no one should really post personal info here, what with xian internet stalkers. i guess you could send me your name and like what picture looks like (in case there are multiple people with your name) and i will add you and then add you to the group. or if that still wont work im open to other suggestions.

lastly and most importantly, this group would be SECRET!! the security is set such that no one can see its members or that it even exists unless you are invited as a member. i know im not the only one with social and family situations in which public knowledge of my allegiance to satan would prove very damaging. so please keep and and ALL posts related to satanism within the group, NOT ON PUBLIC WALLS.

i would be VERY happy to join this or you can just add me as a friend. look for sheila barnhill.:)

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Zakk <arpeggioattack@... wrote:
  hey, im not sure if a post suggesting new groups is allowed to delete this if it isnt.

anyways, recently facebook has created a new feature where you can have group chats. so i thought it would be convenient to create a group for anyone who follows www.JoyofSatan.org. so we can ask quick questions and discuss with others like us.

i've started one with myself and the very few people i know on facebook to be involved with JoS. however im not sure if it would be preferred that an official or higher up creates the group. if so please tell me and i shall promptly delete the group.

if not then everyone could join the one ive started. im not sure how i should add people because no one should really post personal info here, what with xian internet stalkers. i guess you could send me your name and like what picture looks like (in case there are multiple people with your name) and i will add you and then add you to the group. or if that still wont work im open to other suggestions.

lastly and most importantly, this group would be SECRET!! the security is set such that no one can see its members or that it even exists unless you are invited as a member. i know im not the only one with social and family situations in which public knowledge of my allegiance to satan would prove very damaging. so please keep and and ALL posts related to satanism within the group, NOT ON PUBLIC WALLS.

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Sign me up! Tara Doland. Send me an invite on fb. Subject line: JoS group

~* HAIL SATAN *~

Please let me know if and when you set this up as I am very interested in communicating with fellow Satanists in any forum that is available for such a purpose
John.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zakk" <arpeggioattack@... wrote:

Sign me up!  Jenoah Satana is my name.
From: Zakk Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:32 PM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JoS Facebook Chat Group

Cool! I'm in.
I'm Berns Mitra. It's the picture of me screaming with my head bending backwards.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Zakk" <arpeggioattack@... wrote:

Please add me too. Marco Anubi. If there is someone with the same name I have a pic of Sylar. Thank You :)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, October 18, 2010 1:10:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JoS Facebook Chat Group

id like an invite also. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

hey cool i would like invite too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@ wrote:

~* HAIL SATAN *~

Add me: Niclas Jorissen i heave a black and white guy from the video for the song blablabla (search the video on you tube, u cant miss it XD )

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Yes my concern too is that is to public.Would like to do it but lots of risks.

--- On Sat, 10/16/10, Zakk <arpeggioattack@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JoS Facebook Chat Group
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 11:32 PM

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]feel free to add me on the chat and as a friend
Viz Pieter Saval M

Hail SatanHail AzazelHail AstarothHail Beezlebub
SAVAL[/TD]

facebook--"anna blackcat" thanx and i would like n invite it would be nice to chat with like minded people. Hail Father Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ivan Ampar <ivanampar@... wrote:

Please add me too. Marco Anubi. If there is someone with the same name I have a
pic of Sylar. Thank You :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@ wrote:

~* HAIL SATAN *~

<td val[/IMG]Sign me up too! The name's Lael Dal

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

--- On Mon, 10/18/10, Jenoah <jenoah@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] JoS Facebook Chat Group
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010, 3:04 AM

Fro[/IMG]Zakk Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:32 P[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JoS Facebook Chat Group

[/TD]

Anyone here who puts thier picture and personal info on face book is not thinking properly and fails to understand the nature of our enemies or that we are in the middle of an ancient struggle that has already claimed millions.

Sent: Mon, October 18, 2010 4:12:41 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]Sign me up too! The name's Lael Dal

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

CTRL + Cl[/IMG]Zakk Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:32 PM To: <a rel="nofollow" title="mailto:[email protected]
CTRL + Cl[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JoS Facebook Chat Group

[/TD]

Sign me up !

On Mon Oct 18th, 2010 4:09 PM EDT blackkat_411 wrote:

facebook--"anna blackcat" thanx and i would like n invite it would be nice to chat with like minded people. Hail Father Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ivan Ampar <ivanampar@... wrote:

Please add me too. Marco Anubi. If there is someone with the same name I have a
pic of Sylar. Thank You :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@ wrote:

~* HAIL SATAN *~

<td val[/IMG]sign me up too name is steve satanas!!!!!!!

--- On Mon, 10/18/10, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010, 2:53 PM

Anyone here who puts thier picture and personal info on face book is not thinking properly and fails to understand the nature of our enemies or that we are in the middle of an ancient struggle that has already claimed millions.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

Fro[/IMG]Zakk Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:32 P[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JoS Facebook Chat Group

[/TD]

[/TD]

Yeah I agree and was going to say something but didnt want to because I seen how excited some were to get to converse with others like themselves. But the truth is, There are a number of things wrong with facebook from security issues to viruses. Feel free, you are all individuals, but exercise caution even though  sometimes it's not enough.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.      
Sent: Mon, October 18, 2010 2:53:11 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]Sign me up too! The name's Lael Dal

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

CTRL + Cl[/IMG]Zakk Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:32 PM To: <a rel="nofollow" title="mailto:[email protected]
CTRL + Cl[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JoS Facebook Chat Group

[/TD]

yeh this is what my thoughts were. i think it would be better for an official to set this up. not only for that reason, but so that im not adding tons and tons of people to invite them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Anyone here who puts thier picture and personal info on face book is not
thinking properly and fails to understand the nature of our enemies or that we
are in the middle of an ancient struggle that has already claimed millions.

Sign me up too! The name's Lael Dal

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:32 PM

hey, im not sure if a post suggesting new groups is allowed to delete this if it
isnt.

anyways, recently facebook has created a new feature where you can have group
chats. so i thought it would be convenient to create a group for anyone who
follows www.JoyofSatan.org. so we can ask quick questions and discuss with
others like us.

i've started one with myself and the very few people i know on facebook to be
involved with JoS. however im not sure if it would be preferred that an official
or higher up creates the group. if so please tell me and i shall promptly delete
the group.

if not then everyone could join the one ive started. im not sure how i should
add people because no one should really post personal info here, what with xian
internet stalkers. i guess you could send me your name and like what picture
looks like (in case there are multiple people with your name) and i will add you
and then add you to the group. or if that still wont work im open to other
suggestions.

lastly and most importantly, this group would be SECRET!! the security is set
such that no one can see its members or that it even exists unless you are
invited as a member. i know im not the only one with social and family
situations in which public knowledge of my allegiance to satan would prove very
damaging. so please keep and and ALL posts related to satanism within the group,
NOT ON PUBLIC WALLS.

I agree with Don. Although I am an open Satanist on Facebook, I have no accesible personal pics to the public, only to other trusted Satanists that I have met from these JoS groups and all the information I have put up (concerning myself) is false.

Even if we do not put up our real name, all one needs is a real pic of us, and even our real birthday. Our enemies are many.

One time, I was told from a brother within this group (on Facebook) to take down my profile pic (it was my real picture.) He told me that "We are responsible for our own actions. Do not put more responsibilities on Enki and the Gods to protect you."
This was within 14 hours of putting up the pic.
Granted, he and I had never spoken before, up until that point. I took it as a sign that Father Enki and the Gods had sent him to write to me, regarding the matter.
I took it down promptly.

Even if we use our real first name, I used my mother's maiden last name. This is not foolproof, just so you know.

Hail Satan.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

hey, im not sure if a post suggesting new groups is allowed to delete this if it
isnt.

others like us.

involved with JoS. however im not sure if it would be preferred that an official
or higher up creates the group. if so please tell me and i shall promptly delete
the group.

looks like (in case there are multiple people with your name) and i will add you
suggestions.

damaging. so please keep and and ALL posts related to satanism within the group,
NOT ON PUBLIC WALLS.

I'd like to join! Nick Piserchia is my name on fb, main picture has my foot in the front with smiley's drawn on my toes.. don't ask :D. please send me an invite!

Add me jordan baker in my pic i have reddish orange bangs and a green shirt thx

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010 2:53:11 PM GMT-0700

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

isnt.

others like us.

the group.

suggestions.

NOT ON PUBLIC WALLS.

Sign me up. The name is Ben Nixx 'Al-Aswad.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

isnt.

others like us.

the group.

suggestions.

NOT ON PUBLIC WALLS.

<td val[/IMG]I have to agree Don.I have always been open and public about my beliefs to others face to face.But even I have to draw the line here.But if others choose too, I respect their decision to do so.I just can't because of certain people it would hurt and offend.But that's my world not others.To each his or her own.
Hail Satan the giver of ALL WISDOM!
Brian.

--- On Mon, 10/18/10, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010, 9:53 PM

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

[/TD]

[/TD]

I'd love to join.....please send any invites to Janelle Zelaya

Please add me Deanna Jenkins .my pic is a woman holding a red dragon.

On Mon Oct 18th, 2010 10:26 PM EDT nickpiserchia@... wrote:

I'd like to join! Nick Piserchia is my name on fb, main picture has my foot in the front with smiley's drawn on my toes.. don't ask :D. please send me an invite!

FACEBOOK IS PUBLIC!!theres apaedophile ring on der and also ur fam and frends & tons of xtians and ppl who cn view who ur frends are, ur info (if u dnt make it private) and go thru ur fotos. if u type out ur fb name on google it may come up with it in the search results. i av 2 fbs one and them turned up on the search results, and some of my freinds' as well!! i need to fix that actually. bt anyway as much as i think its a gud idea i dnt think its 4 me. i much prefer talkin 2 ppl on yahoo im, messenger, skype etc
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes my concern too is that is to public.Would like to do it but lots of risks.

I already mentioned the reality of the situation myself here. You raise another point of hope they had good jewdar. Because they will have a line of subversion kikes lining up around the corner to start shit and Pal up with them to mind mess them and dig them for personal info around the clock. Just as they kick one out three more will be at the door or inside the gates entrenched.   The forums here had soild advanced modship that stops 99% of jewing and can still catchs the other 1% fast that gets thought. I doubt a bunch of teens have such ability.

Sent: Wed, October 20, 2010 6:41:13 AM

FACEBOOK IS PUBLIC!!theres apaedophile ring on der and also ur fam and frends & tons of xtians and ppl who cn view who ur frends are, ur info (if u dnt make it private) and go thru ur fotos. if u type out ur fb name on google it may come up with it in the search results. i av 2 fbs one and them turned up on the search results, and some of my freinds' as well!! i need to fix that actually. bt anyway as much as i think its a gud idea i dnt think its 4 me. i much prefer talkin 2 ppl on yahoo im, messenger, skype etc
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes my concern too is that is to public.Would like to do it but lots of risks.

I would gladly come!

Marek Litnevski.

I doubt there is more than one with such name :)

---------------------------------------------------------
Ave Satanas, Ave Daemones Inferni

I would LOVE to have a JoS group on fb. Im not afraid of the "xians" who might try to inflitraite. I say let them try! On my fb (Tara Doland) I am an open satanist and to me I could care less who knows. Im proud to be a satanist! Besides, you never know some of those "xians" (or christians as I call them) might just come in wondering what satanism is all about, and if this is true, who are we to turn them away? And for those who would put us down we can just kick them out!

~* HAIL SATAN *~

Btw, Ive heard different things so I wanted to ask the group: what does satan think of sanguine (blood) vampire(s)? Jw.

Be aware most will not be xian and they will be easy to spot. Most will be traines subvertion kikes, it's naturally in their genes but they also spend years training in their yeshiva's and such.   It's a know fact Israel pays thousands of jewish agents to hangout online all day and subvert and spread jewish lies and such.   The point is do not underestimate them and don't give any personal info to anyone no matter what.

Sent: Thu, October 21, 2010 11:32:26 AM

I would LOVE to have a JoS group on fb. Im not afraid of the "xians" who might try to inflitraite. I say let them try! On my fb (Tara Doland) I am an open satanist and to me I could care less who knows. Im proud to be a satanist! Besides, you never know some of those "xians" (or christians as I call them) might just come in wondering what satanism is all about, and if this is true, who are we to turn them away? And for those who would put us down we can just kick them out!

~* HAIL SATAN *~

Btw, Ive heard different things so I wanted to ask the group: what does satan think of sanguine (blood) vampire(s)? Jw.

Hi

I agree with you when you say that "it's know a fact Israel pays thousands of jewish agents to hangout online all day and subvert and spread jewish lies and such"

please do you have any source for this ?
thanks

Hail Satan !

Be aware most will not be xian and they will be easy to spot. Most will be
traines subvertion kikes, it's naturally in their genes but they also spend
years training in their yeshiva's and such.

It's a know fact Israel pays thousands of jewish agents to hangout online all
day and subvert and spread jewish lies and such.

The point is do not underestimate them and don't give any personal info to
anyone no matter what.

Sent: Thu, October 21, 2010 11:32:26 AM

I would LOVE to have a JoS group on fb. Im not afraid of the "xians" who might
try to inflitraite. I say let them try! On my fb (Tara Doland) I am an open
satanist and to me I could care less who knows. Im proud to be a satanist!
Besides, you never know some of those "xians" (or christians as I call them)
might just come in wondering what satanism is all about, and if this is true,
who are we to turn them away? And for those who would put us down we can just
kick them out!

~* HAIL SATAN *~

Btw, Ive heard different things so I wanted to ask the group: what does satan
think of sanguine (blood) vampire(s)? Jw.

that sounds great,could you please add me to your group,my face book name,is well my name mikemuschamp.ok hope to hear from you
mike

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back