Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS Activism Request

OttoHart

Hey!
I'm a Spiritual Satanist who's planning to dedicate in the coming few days, and one of the things I want to start doing as a sign of my, well, dedication, is helping on the JoS activism project.
I've worked in and have experience in social media, marketing and similar things, so I'd love to get some directions on what I could do to push Lord Satan's message to the public in a safe and correct way.

Firstly, welcome to the community! It's always great to see new members.

As far as activism goes, as long as the message is not perverted or altered in any way, I see no issue with making an anonymous social media account.

If done safely, you could post/share qr codes to the website or forums, sermons and Rituals on these social media sites. Odysee is another good option, you could make your own videos with positive images and music.

Greetings, you can contact @NakedPluto [JG] for official participation in Outreach (activism project).
Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I see no option to directly message a user, including him. Is there something I'm not noticing?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I see no option to directly message a user, including him. Is there something I'm not noticing?
I forgot, you must send a certain amount of messages in the Forums before you can DM people. If I'm not mistaken, it was raised to 100 lately due to security issues.
I suggest you write about your interest here:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back