Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jokes from satan?

Daniel Dalpino

I recently had two different situations after meditating and was wondering if it was the enemy or satan himself...my house phone and my cell rang but the ringtones that came from them both don't exist on either phones...and when they rang....both of them rang simultaneously but didn't say anything....not so much as an incoming call message...nothing, my question is....does satan have a sense of humor? and was that him?

Please capitalize the name of Satan. And no, he is too busy and advanced to make such a foolishness. 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I recently had two different situations after meditating and was wondering if it was the enemy or satan himself...my house phone and my cell rang but the ringtones that came from them both don't exist on either phones...and when they rang....both of them rang simultaneously but didn't say anything....not so much as an incoming call message...nothing, my question is....does satan have a sense of humor? and was that him?

I had some strange and inexplicable things happen too, when I was new. Like one night a door that was locked suddenly opened as if someone had kicked it. But the lock was still out (part that goes into the frame) and the frame was totally undamaged and there was nobody there. I felt no fear, rather just a powerful presence that was letting me know they're there.

He most certainly DOES have a sense of humour. Even troups in war need a laugh, you are never too advanced for a good laugh. Sure not everyday but once in a while when I really need it some of our Gods have a great sense of humour, a quite 'unique' sense of humour ;)

Hail Satan!

I had some strange and inexplicable things happen too, when I was new. Like one night a door that was locked suddenly opened as if someone had kicked it. But the lock was still out (part that goes into the frame) and the frame was totally undamaged and there was nobody there. I felt no fear, rather just a powerful presence that was letting me know they're there.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] RE: jokes from satan?
Sent: Tue, Sep 24, 2013 1:49:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I had some strange and inexplicable things happen too, when I was new. Like one night a door that was locked suddenly opened as if someone had kicked it. But the lock was still out (part that goes into the frame) and the frame was totally undamaged and there was nobody there. I felt no fear, rather just a powerful presence that was letting me know they&apos;re there.

---In [email protected] , <[email protected] wrote:

I recently had two different situations after meditating and was wondering if it was the enemy or satan himself...my house phone and my cell rang but the ringtones that came from them both don&apos;t exist on either phones...and when they rang....both of them rang simultaneously but didn&apos;t say anything....not so much as an incoming call message...nothing, my question is....does satan have a sense of humor? and was that him? [/TD]

Laughter is good medicine, a gift from Satan with health benefits for the mind body and soul. It helps dispell negative feelings and thoughts, it is a good remedy for depression, it relaxes you, it helps a bad day end better, sometimes after a powerfull meditation the energy will make me laugh hysterically and I go about my day or night feeling much more positive about myself or a situation. After any kind of ritual or working dealing with dark or death energy, aura cleaning and then I go and read some jokes or watch some comedy and have a good laugh to bring my mood up. It is not healthy to be serious all day everyday what kind of life would that be?
Making fun of the enemy as often as possible also helps me deal with any attacks.
Satan is our Father and He wants Us to be happy, to enjoy our lives, to Advance to love being alive in every moment. We have to fight now we fight to avenge Him and our Ancestors and our Gods. We fight to have the future we rightfully deserve. There is a time to be serious and a time to let your hair down. Laughter is also a great bonding experience for Humans, and Gods alike. Many people are still afraid of Satan who don't know any better comming to Him can feel daunting to some at first. It would not suprise me one bit if He used His good Humour to help one who is new get to know Who he really is and help them relax. The Gods also have a great sense of humour!

If you have ever seen an enemy angel they look to me like they have been sucking on a lemon and have sticks up their ass.
Hail Satan!!!

Of course Satan has a sense of humor. He'd have to after reading these groups on Yahoo!.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back