Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

joining

Luke1

I'm wondering if anybody can help me or provide some descent advise. I am extremely keen on dedicating my soul and joining hell's army. But I feel that my mind has been programmed too much by Christians and other religions. What advise could somebody give me to help me change my mindset and the way I think?

..Hail Satan!! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html
especially the last 2 sentences should answer your question.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luke" <thrasher2320@... wrote:

I'm wondering if anybody can help me or provide some descent advise. I am extremely keen on dedicating my soul and joining hell's army. But I feel that my mind has been programmed too much by Christians and other religions. What advise could somebody give me to help me change my mindset and the way I think?

Start the 6 month Spiritual Training for Spiritual Satanists. This will help fix the programmings and at the same time empower your soul. Follow the following websites;

1) http://web.archive.org/web/201002111259 ... ining.html (this is the back-up site High Priestess Maxine made).

2) http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html (Done EVERY DAY twice or more per day).

3) http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html (Done
EVERY DAY twice or more per day).

I hope i helped give you a good start.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luke" <thrasher2320@... wrote:

ok I will definitely do that. But should I dedicate myself now or only after the 6 months?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@... wrote:

Start the 6 month Spiritual Training for Spiritual Satanists. This will help fix the programmings and at the same time empower your soul. Follow the following websites;

1) http://web.archive.org/web/201002111259 ... ining.html (this is the back-up site High Priestess Maxine made).

2) http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html (Done EVERY DAY twice or more per day).

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luke" <thrasher2320@ wrote:

Well I just dedicated my soul! I feel so different. Like I've been reborn. I have renounced all teachings and allegiances of any judeo/christian allegiances. I feel refreshed and at the same time I feel like i'm waiting for something. But I don't know what.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan, True God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luke" <thrasher2320@ wrote:

Yes, like Matt said just be open to the things that come along(keep your eyes and ears open tho, don't just be unaware)and keep working on your meditations and keep up your research, don't lose your drive to learn just because you've found the truth, their is still so much to know. Blessing on your journey brother! I recommend reading The Lost book of Enki to fully understand where we(humans) came from and how Father fashioned us from his own DNA. It it gives a good foundation to learn more upon in my opinion.

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

don't expect anything, let it all just come to you and happen

Thanks for all the help. I'm definitely happy that I did this and i'm looking forward to growing with everyone who has seen the truth. The excitement is overwhelming.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@... wrote:

Yes, like Matt said just be open to the things that come along(keep your eyes and ears open tho, don't just be unaware)and keep working on your meditations and keep up your research, don't lose your drive to learn just because you've found the truth, their is still so much to know. Blessing on your journey brother! I recommend reading The Lost book of Enki to fully understand where we(humans) came from and how Father fashioned us from his own DNA. It it gives a good foundation to learn more upon in my opinion.

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@ wrote:

don't expect anything, let it all just come to you and happen

Welcome to the family Brother.
Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 1:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: joining

Well I just dedicated my soul! I feel so different. Like I've been reborn. I have renounced all teachings and allegiances of any judeo/christian allegiances. I feel refreshed and at the same time I feel like i'm waiting for something. But I don't know what.

Hail Satan, True God.

Dear Joy of Satan,   I've been wondering for a while now, to be perfectly honest. I've got many fights with my boyfriend with whom i live together. He mostly insults me saying i do hate everyone, like mentally disabled people, jews, people from the chistian church. His mother scolds me for not attending any "holidays" where i see no point in joining the church. There are only people who either want me to "donate" money and /or old ladies who judge the way i dress try to assume how much i weight and inspect my lifestyle. I've been ridden (never really belonged or had strong bonds) with my family since i moved to my boyfriends country. I live a very quiet life trying to suppress my emotions and need for another person who is  willing to spend time with me and to listen to me.  Basically i do not believe or rather i find it fishy and doubtful what christianity teaches. They say its not far the Jehova's witnesses from christianity. However, i really do find it deeply insulting that christian people try and picture Demons and Satans followers as lowlifes, trying to warn against making contact with a demon saying its dangerous to "mess" with them. Well, excuse for the back-mouthing but i find it rather arrogant to say that while the Jehova's witnesses go from door to door to get followers as some sort of cheapsteak deal to get their own soul into "heaven" or whatever place it is. Also it is extremely hard to understand what is defined as sin. Morality changes with each community or country or whatever religion,place,time you live in. Although i do believe if i do not say or do as i wouldnt like to be treated is a pretty good way to live. So, what im trying to get at is that i would really love to get to know more about satanism since what ive found so far was a load of novels how they were against it. So far i liked your website the most where the usage of language and the way of reasoning made sense. I also, would love to have a loyal Demon as companionship since i spend most of my days alone inside my house trying to avoid other people with their nonsense. I just feel mentally tired sometimes when the do nothing more than gossip about who and what they did. I feel mentally exhausted listening to old pointless stories of envy and false behaviours. I believe im yet far from just getting a demon on my side to be blissful about but im very willing to learn as much as i can.   Also i've read a lot about how to summon one but in the country im residing there is no available black candle and inscence. I bet im kinda screwed without them arent I? Anyway, i hope to get some sort of answer and if theres any possible way i would like to join in and learn more about all the stuff you have to offer.   with best regards Bernadett N.

Greetings.
This all comes with a rational thinking but, with a Satanic Soul aswell. I can say I completely understand your situation. Feeling like you never fit in, or feelings and behaviors you describe here are signs one is aligned in the Soul level with us. Interest in the occult, feeling drawn to Satan and the Gods since childhood and all these things indicate what I wrote above. 
Now I must point out I know you feel bad about it. First not knowing your situation, but to get insulted as such from mindless drones who simply believe what they are told, shows their nature and the nature of their beliefs. Matter of fact this psychotic and neurotic behavior these individuals have towards anyone who questions or dabbles their brainwashing attemps, is a product of their unsane and empty religion. Its a known psychological fact that when someone acts in such opressing manner, this shows they internally know they are wrong. 
Satan and Satanism are for those who are rational thinking and truly spiritual individuals. We have many beings in this earth that are bored and want their food chewd for them so to say. Same goes for ideologies and spiritual beliefs. They simply follow. Even scientific evidence is not enough to steer these individuals, even hundreds of hundreds of years in the past full of Satanic images, proofs and historical facts are not enough to wake them up. Now these individuals are not only idiots, self denying and on the verge of total slavery, but they have all these sorts of supressing and aggressive behavior.
I suggest this to anyone that has to do with such individuals, give not a fuck and go on. Their "I know it all and I will kill you in the name of jizzus" attitude will simply result in their mental and spiritual collapsation and they will face the consequence of being sheep. Also these people are trapped in all sorts of meaningless philosophies that serve them nowhere. They go nowhere. Many at the very best have a big idea of themselves but this cannot save them from ignorance. Also, all their behaviors show the True face of the abrahamic programms, that of Hatred and violence. They go under the veil of a loving religion but the spirit of their materialistic fake belief, full of violence erupts when they see someone even doubting.
"IN THE LAST TIMES MANY WILL WANT TO JOIN BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO DO SO." -Satan.

Think twice if you allow yourself to be treated as such.
Now, if you choose to dedicate, you can meditate and become more powerful spiritually and in due time ask Satan to bring a Demon lover to you. By opening up your spiritual centers you will be able to see, feel and communicate with them. This is all under the Gods of Hell section in the Joy of Satan.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

---In [email protected], <bernadett.nagy@... wrote:

Dear Joy of Satan, I've been wondering for a while now, to be perfectly honest. I've got many fights with my boyfriend with whom i live together. He mostly insults me saying i do hate everyone, like mentally disabled people, jews, people from the chistian church. His mother scolds me for not attending any "holidays" where i see no point in joining the church. There are only people who either want me to "donate" money and /or old ladies who judge the way i dress try to assume how much i weight and inspect my lifestyle.I've been ridden (never really belonged or had strong bonds) with my family since i moved to my boyfriends country. I live a very quiet life trying to suppress my emotions and need for another person who is  willing to spend time with me and to listen to me. Basically i do not believe or rather i find it fishy and doubtful what christianity teaches. They say its not far the Jehova's witnesses from christianity. However, i really do find it deeply insulting that christian people try and picture Demons and Satans followers as lowlifes, trying to warn against making contact with a demon saying its dangerous to "mess" with them. Well, excuse for the back-mouthing but i find it rather arrogant to say that while the Jehova's witnesses go from door to door to get followers as some sort of cheapsteak deal to get their own soul into "heaven" or whatever place it is.Also it is extremely hard to understand what is defined as sin. Morality changes with each community or country or whatever religion,place,time you live in. Although i do believe if i do not say or do as i wouldnt like to be treated is a pretty good way to live.So, what im trying to get at is that i would really love to get to know more about satanism since what ive found so far was a load of novels how they were against it.So far i liked your website the most where the usage of language and the way of reasoning made sense.I also, would love to have a loyal Demon as companionship since i spend most of my days alone inside my house trying to avoid other people with their nonsense. I just feel mentally tired sometimes when the do nothing more than gossip about who and what they did. I feel mentally exhausted listening to old pointless stories of envy and false behaviours.I believe im yet far from just getting a demon on my side to be blissful about but im very willing to learn as much as i can. Also i've read a lot about how to summon one but in the country im residing there is no available black candle and inscence.I bet im kinda screwed without them arent I?Anyway, i hope to get some sort of answer and if theres any possible way i would like to join in and learn more about all the stuff you have to offer. with best regardsBernadett N.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: joining
Sent: Sat, Mar 1, 2014 7:03:02 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Hi srry to ask i literaly need any high satanist priest for help  [/TD]

Dear High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,

since my first letter, ive experienced many things to happen around me. Maybe its just because im more aware of the place i stand. Theres no doubt in me that i do not want to belong between people who try to press others down. ive been having this seemingly natural drawn toward occult things however my senses arent sharp enough to always see and feel.
however, there is someone who is appearing quiet frequently nowadays in my dreams.
Firstly i must say that im not looking for a demon lover who will simply satisfy my libido. im looking for a partner whom i can feel at ease next to for as long as i live. the older i get the more i grow apart with my boyfriend. naturally i wish to end it and to move somewhere where i can be independent.
the person i see from time to time pushes me to achieve tasks in my dreams such as climbing crawling handling cars flying and handling armory. like someone who trains me for some sort of purpose.
i feel more confident and talk back more easily after such dreams.
however yesterday i had a dream with the exact same person. one of my friend got hit by a car in sweden i live in serbia. so theres no way for me to go and console her.
in my dream there was this exact same person who trains me. set me up to the training again and listened actually when i told him i want to visit her. he okayed for me to go.
he accompanied me. now i have to admit he was always very stoic and i didnt see him carelessly laugh or be in any sort of way disrespectful. he came with me in my dream. i never really took a good look at him before but when we reached the hospitals second floor in my dream my friend was drawn to this person jumped into his neck saying he was ridiculously attractive.
that when i took a look at him, he is taller then i am around 180/190 cm slim but still has a very strong feeling about him he has black hair slicked back reaching his shoulder. his voice is smooth and always respectful somehow coaxing this respect back. i mean i never have thought of not doing so. so when my friend jumped at him he got all flustered and he laughed a little at her. so i found it extremely amusing and i started laughing loudly. i woke up still laughing and feeling very relieved. the funny thing is i looked up my friends hospital and she is really on the second floor at the end of the corridor where she came from in my dream.
i want to somehow process to the level where i can thank that person and if the description suits any demon i would love to know with whom i have the spartan training almost every night.

briefly said im dedicated and yes, i would love to join and learn more how to cherish the demons.

Bernadett N.

Hail Satan.

Gesendet: Samstag, 01. März 2014 um 12:52 Uhr
Von: hoodedcobra666@...
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [JoyofSatan666] RE: joining   Greetings.
This all comes with a rational thinking but, with a Satanic Soul aswell. I can say I completely understand your situation. Feeling like you never fit in, or feelings and behaviors you describe here are signs one is aligned in the Soul level with us. Interest in the occult, feeling drawn to Satan and the Gods since childhood and all these things indicate what I wrote above. 
Now I must point out I know you feel bad about it. First not knowing your situation, but to get insulted as such from mindless drones who simply believe what they are told, shows their nature and the nature of their beliefs. Matter of fact this psychotic and neurotic behavior these individuals have towards anyone who questions or dabbles their brainwashing attemps, is a product of their unsane and empty religion. Its a known psychological fact that when someone acts in such opressing manner, this shows they internally know they are wrong. 
Satan and Satanism are for those who are rational thinking and truly spiritual individuals. We have many beings in this earth that are bored and want their food chewd for them so to say. Same goes for ideologies and spiritual beliefs. They simply follow. Even scientific evidence is not enough to steer these individuals, even hundreds of hundreds of years in the past full of Satanic images, proofs and historical facts are not enough to wake them up. Now these individuals are not only idiots, self denying and on the verge of total slavery, but they have all these sorts of supressing and aggressive behavior.
I suggest this to anyone that has to do with such individuals, give not a fuck and go on. Their "I know it all and I will kill you in the name of jizzus" attitude will simply result in their mental and spiritual collapsation and they will face the consequence of being sheep. Also these people are trapped in all sorts of meaningless philosophies that serve them nowhere. They go nowhere. Many at the very best have a big idea of themselves but this cannot save them from ignorance. Also, all their behaviors show the True face of the abrahamic programms, that of Hatred and violence. They go under the veil of a loving religion but the spirit of their materialistic fake belief, full of violence erupts when they see someone even doubting.
"IN THE LAST TIMES MANY WILL WANT TO JOIN BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO DO SO." -Satan.

Think twice if you allow yourself to be treated as such.
Now, if you choose to dedicate, you can meditate and become more powerful spiritually and in due time ask Satan to bring a Demon lover to you. By opening up your spiritual centers you will be able to see, feel and communicate with them. This is all under the Gods of Hell section in the Joy of Satan.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

---In [email protected], <bernadett.nagy@... wrote:

Dear Joy of Satan, I've been wondering for a while now, to be perfectly honest. I've got many fights with my boyfriend with whom i live together. He mostly insults me saying i do hate everyone, like mentally disabled people, jews, people from the chistian church. His mother scolds me for not attending any "holidays" where i see no point in joining the church. There are only people who either want me to "donate" money and /or old ladies who judge the way i dress try to assume how much i weight and inspect my lifestyle.I've been ridden (never really belonged or had strong bonds) with my family since i moved to my boyfriends country. I live a very quiet life trying to suppress my emotions and need for another person who is  willing to spend time with me and to listen to me. Basically i do not believe or rather i find it fishy and doubtful what christianity teaches. They say its not far the Jehova's witnesses from christianity. However, i really do find it deeply insulting that christian people try and picture Demons and Satans followers as lowlifes, trying to warn against making contact with a demon saying its dangerous to "mess" with them. Well, excuse for the back-mouthing but i find it rather arrogant to say that while the Jehova's witnesses go from door to door to get followers as some sort of cheapsteak deal to get their own soul into "heaven" or whatever place it is.Also it is extremely hard to understand what is defined as sin. Morality changes with each community or country or whatever religion,place,time you live in. Although i do believe if i do not say or do as i wouldnt like to be treated is a pretty good way to live.So, what im trying to get at is that i would really love to get to know more about satanism since what ive found so far was a load of novels how they were against it.So far i liked your website the most where the usage of language and the way of reasoning made sense.I also, would love to have a loyal Demon as companionship since i spend most of my days alone inside my house trying to avoid other people with their nonsense. I just feel mentally tired sometimes when the do nothing more than gossip about who and what they did. I feel mentally exhausted listening to old pointless stories of envy and false behaviours.I believe im yet far from just getting a demon on my side to be blissful about but im very willing to learn as much as i can. Also i've read a lot about how to summon one but in the country im residing there is no available black candle and inscence.I bet im kinda screwed without them arent I?Anyway, i hope to get some sort of answer and if theres any possible way i would like to join in and learn more about all the stuff you have to offer. with best regardsBernadett N.

Read the Joy of Satan website. Then make your decision to dedicate, if you are ready.

Hail Father Satan/Lucifer!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 1/20/17, mutalib abdi mutalibabdi35@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] joining
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, January 20, 2017, 10:05 PM

kindly I would like to know hw can someone be
satanic.

thank you.

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231 --
#yiv0347859231ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mkp #yiv0347859231hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mkp #yiv0347859231ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mkp .yiv0347859231ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mkp .yiv0347859231ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mkp .yiv0347859231ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-sponsor
#yiv0347859231ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv0347859231ygrp-lc #yiv0347859231hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv0347859231ygrp-lc .yiv0347859231ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231activity span
.yiv0347859231underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231attach label a {

#yiv0347859231 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231bold a {

#yiv0347859231 dd.yiv0347859231last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0347859231 dd.yiv0347859231last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0347859231 dd.yiv0347859231last p
span.yiv0347859231yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv0347859231 div.yiv0347859231attach-table div div a {

#yiv0347859231 div.yiv0347859231attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv0347859231 div.yiv0347859231file-title a, #yiv0347859231
div.yiv0347859231file-title a:active, #yiv0347859231
div.yiv0347859231file-title a:hover, #yiv0347859231
div.yiv0347859231file-title a:visited {

#yiv0347859231 div.yiv0347859231photo-title a,
#yiv0347859231 div.yiv0347859231photo-title a:active,
#yiv0347859231 div.yiv0347859231photo-title a:hover,
#yiv0347859231 div.yiv0347859231photo-title a:visited {

#yiv0347859231 div#yiv0347859231ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv0347859231ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0347859231yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv0347859231 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv0347859231 .yiv0347859231replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv0347859231 input, #yiv0347859231 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv0347859231
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0347859231logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-msg
p#yiv0347859231attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-reco
#yiv0347859231reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-sponsor #yiv0347859231ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv0347859231 #yiv0347859231ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv0347859231

Hello!

Studying the Joy of Satan website should be one of the first places you start. It contains information on Spiritual Satanism, Satan, the Demons, the occult, magic, meditation and more. www.joyofsatan.org

If you check out the front page of the site and get an overview of the links there, you'll see a variety of links, one is to the dedication ritual.

---In [email protected], <mutalibabdi35@... wrote :

kindly I would like to know hw can someone be satanic.
thank you.

Hello and Welcome to the groups, study joy of satan and dedicate as soon as possible then follow up with a meditation program also I recommend some kind of physical activity as this will help to stimulate your chi.HAIL SATAN!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 7:50 AM, Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hey, welcome. Visit the www.joyofsatan.org website. Take your time, think for yourself.
-Myster

On Saturday, 21 January 2017, [/IMG][/IMG][email protected] wrote:
  kindly I would like to know hw can someone be satanic.
thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back