Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jews?

is there any other way of knowing wether you're a jew or not outside dna test (i cannot do that due to it being to expensive for me) or rtr's(i live with my mom so i cannot safely do that) it's the only thing preventing me from dedicating myself.

If you are an absolute FIRM believer in Satan, have felt no aversion to Nazism or Adolf Hitler, and want to do everything in your power to fight for The Gods, then you are most likely not a jew.You can also analyze your physical characteristics and last name using the "how to identify a jew" PDFs in Satan's library. And another thing, even if you live with others who are not Satanists, you can still do meditations and RTR's.
I've lived with others for many years with almost no freedom and have been able to do Yoga, meditate, and RTR's. 
It's all about finding the right time. 
Can't do anything like that in your room? Alright, turn on the shower and do an RTR (you can do all the vibrations in your Astral Temple if noise is a problem). Some can take as little as 10 minutes to do. Don't have a shower? No problem, just go and lock yourself in a bathroom and do one. Not many people will care how long you spend in the restroom. 
And if you even can't do that, then stay up late at night and do them while everyone else sleeps. There are plenty of ways to get around living with people and not being able to fight for Satan or meditate. In the end, it is all on how much we will push ourselves and how much we will sacrifice to advance. If we keep making up excuses for ourselves, we will never get anywhere. 
And just to be clear, all Satan and The Gods want is for you to do what you can, to push yourself and to not be lazy. They don't want you to shut off the entire world and just sit in the corner of your room chanting non stop all day. Just do as many RTR's as you are able to do. Maybe spend an extra 20 or so minutes doing another repetition of an RTR instead of playing a video game or watching a TV show. Remember that Satan wants Warriors in the ranks of His Holy Legions, not people with excuses. 
HAIL SATAN FOREVER! 

is there any other way of knowing wether you're a jew or not outside dna test (i cannot do that due to it being to expensive for me) or rtr's(i live with my mom so i cannot safely do that) it's the only thing preventing me from dedicating myself.

Look at your family tree. Ask people you know.
Do you have an actual reason to believe you're jewish ? Or is it some "lost tribes of Pissrael" fiction type thing ?
Jews are in community with other jews. Are there jewish people in or around your family ?
If you are drawn to Satan and what he represents it's very unlikely you are jewish.

Btw I'm convinced that jews know very well they are jewish and occasionaly they make up a bogus story to fool gentiles. Like this supposed "neo nazi white supremacist" couple that "discovered later" then they were both fully jews ? 100% lie no way !! They knew they were jewish before marrying each other ! They said to the media they were neo nazis before "converting to judaism" but they never bring out any proof that they were nazis and they try to bullshit people into thinking that you "convert to judaism" but no, the jews are born jewish and they know it.

@673glv. Ref hesitant & excuses
As Sam says...
If you really want to do something, you'll find a way!!!
Making excuses = JOO-POO
Hail SatanAll Hail the Gods of Du'at
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 7:46 PM, 672glvk3mx5fbglbhi76dsp4s3j3oauwwzvl7art@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   is there any other way of knowing wether you're a jew or not outside dna test (i cannot do that due to it being to expensive for me) or rtr's(i live with my mom so i cannot safely do that) it's the only thing preventing me from dedicating myself.

Man this was me a few weeks ago (even as i am dedicated) . If anyone else doubts he/she is jewish and actually not i can believe this is some work of the enemy. Even though i knew my fathers and mothers kin i started to doubt. If you dont know you are jewish probably you are not jewish. Be strong my friend.
Hail Father Satan!

is there any way to know for certain of you have or dont have a part jewish soul since this is the only thing that's keeping me from dedication the fear of i might have a small piece of jewish soul (tough i dont feel or think i'm a jew at all)

its all in the genes.I'd like to clarify a few things... First, for one to be drawn to Satan is a strong sign that one is a gentile. Second, such feelings are usually psychic attacks from the enemy on new people. Jews were created for the purpose of destroying Satan's work. They do this even subconsciously. It doesn't make sense for a jew to be drawn to Satan. Long story short, quit worrying and focus on the more important things.

#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:55 AM, 672glvk3mx5fbglbhi76dsp4s3j3oauwwzvl7art@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  is there any way to know for certain of you have or dont have a part jewish soul since this is the only thing that's keeping me from dedication the fear of i might have a small piece of jewish soul (tough i dont feel or think i'm a jew at all)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back