Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jews

Why do these kikes not exept their own kind just because the little kike fucker isn't born of the mother ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@..." <amnaelhenry@... wrote:

I'm not sure lol. But I think the ones who have it in their dna just like 1 % are the ones who got fucked. I would think the 99% aryan blood would kill out the rest. I guess a HP could answer that though. I know Hitler use to let those who were not full blooded be in his army but they had major restrictions as to how far up the ladder they could go.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

what happens to those fuckers when they die!? do they reincarnate into another jew? it truly is sickening! dammit! these fuckers have ruined and hurt satans creation(us) for far too long! its time for a change!! :(

Anyone of with any kike blood at all, was not allowed into the SS, which was the nucleaus of the New German Society and where the Nazi leadership who where Satanists had the FULL POWER TO DETERMINE THE RULES TOTALLY. And the SS where in charge of all major sectors of the New Reich.   The Hitler government did not have any where near the absolute control the kikes claim so they could only go so far in dealing with the jews as collective at the time. It took them long enough to be able to deal with the reds properly and it was only after the reds tried to violently overthrow the new elected Nazi government with funding and orders coming out of the Soviet Embassy and the Junkers and other sectors wanted them gone too. This allowed them the green light to sweep their influence out. And they had to deal with foreign powers owned by the jew threatening them and looking for any excuse for a war.etc    The superhuman efforts Hitler had to go to just to be able to create the SS alone was Herculean. And the Nazi's did not have total control over the Army, the Junkers who where viciously anti-Nazi[it's high ranking members tried to assassinate Hitler numerous times] had the major reigns. One reason Hitler needed the SS was because the Army and Police where untrustable to the extreme and hostile to the NS government. The major head of the Police during Weimar had been a kike. And the jews still had major connections in Germany.   Anyone of with any kike blood at all, was not allowed into the SS, which was the nucleaus of the New German Society and where the Nazi leadership who where Satanists had the FULL POWER TO DETERMINE THE RULES TOTALLY. And the SS where in charge of all major sectors of the New Reich.   The jew of any amixture was never trusted by the Top Nazi leadership as they knew they are a race.   Any jew blood makes one a jew, as the DNA is the infomation code that froms the psyche. You change the blood mixture and you change the psyche the kike template is reptilian based even a drop will have an impact. This 1% is nonsense a person is never that in the amixture and it's also based on the foolish thinking that smaller means no effect. Put a drop of radioactive material in your drinking class only !% of course and see how you feel after drinking it.   Many America serial killers such as Dahmer had a "small" amount of jew blood, there is even one individual in the WN area who's one grandfather was part jewish making him maybe 1/8 at the most and his behaviour is genetic jewish to a tee. Even ruining the repuation of many good leaders and thinkers and destroying numerous attempts to create sound organizations to awaken people to their real plight. He has done the jews work his whole life.   The one post belows reeks of a sympathy ploy for the kikes, which is jewish supremacy to the core. Always playing the violin for any thing jewy to pull on the heart strings as if evil kikes are so better and special then the Gentiles master races. You need to stop that bullshit now, or leave.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, June 27, 2011 2:21:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: jews

Why do these kikes not exept their own kind just because the little kike fucker isn't born of the mother ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@..." <amnaelhenry@... wrote:

I'm not sure lol. But I think the ones who have it in their dna just like 1 % are the ones who got fucked. I would think the 99% aryan blood would kill out the rest. I guess a HP could answer that though. I know Hitler use to let those who were not full blooded be in his army but they had major restrictions as to how far up the ladder they could go.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

what happens to those fuckers when they die!? do they reincarnate into another jew? it truly is sickening! dammit! these fuckers have ruined and hurt satans creation(us) for far too long! its time for a change!! :(

The jews must be destroyed, all of them, it is as simple as that.
Why ? Because they were created to destroy us, to destroy the Gentiles, they are a weapon of massive destruction of Gentiles.
We kill them or they will kill us, it is as simple as that.
Look all around you and look the jew world : it is worse than any scaring horror film.
Think about that. Nowhere, in all the universe this filth can stay alive.
They must be destroyed all of them AND THEIR CREATORS WITH THEM.
The draco, the grey, the reptilians not incarnated and so on. And Anu, who asked to the reptilians to create them.

Enki is GOD. HE IS THE LIFE.
The earth belongs to Him. And all the solar system for me.
He is beyond any other Gods, in all respects for the other Gods.
We are VERY VERY lucky to have Him as God, Father and Creator God.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Anyone of with any kike blood at all, was not allowed into the SS, which was the
nucleaus of the New German Society and where the Nazi leadership who where
Satanists had the FULL POWER TO DETERMINE THE RULES TOTALLY. And the SS where in
charge of all major sectors of the New Reich.

The Hitler government did not have any where near the absolute control the kikes
claim so they could only go so far in dealing with the jews as collective at the
time. It took them long enough to be able to deal with the reds properly and it
was only after the reds tried to violently overthrow the new elected Nazi
government with funding and orders coming out of the Soviet Embassy and the
Junkers and other sectors wanted them gone too. This allowed them the green
light to sweep their influence out. And they had to deal with foreign powers
owned by the jew threatening them and looking for any excuse for a war.etc 

The superhuman efforts Hitler had to go to just to be able to create the SS
alone was Herculean. And the Nazi's did not have total control over the Army,
the Junkers who where viciously anti-Nazi[it's high ranking members tried to
assassinate Hitler numerous times] had the major reigns. One reason Hitler
needed the SS was because the Army and Police where untrustable to the extreme
and hostile to the NS government. The major head of the Police during Weimar had
been a kike. And the jews still had major connections in Germany.

Anyone of with any kike blood at all, was not allowed into the SS, which was the
Satanists had the FULL POWER TO DETERMINE THE RULES TOTALLY. And the SS where in

The jew of any amixture was never trusted by the Top Nazi leadership as they
knew they are a race.

Any jew blood makes one a jew, as the DNA is the infomation code that froms the
psyche. You change the blood mixture and you change the psyche the kike template
is reptilian based even a drop will have an impact. This 1% is nonsense a person
is never that in the amixture and it's also based on the foolish thinking that
smaller means no effect. Put a drop of radioactive material in your drinking
class only !% of course and see how you feel after drinking it.

Many America serial killers such as Dahmer had a "small" amount of jew blood,
there is even one individual in the WN area who's one grandfather was part
jewish making him maybe 1/8 at the most and his behaviour is genetic jewish to a
tee. Even ruining the repuation of many good leaders and thinkers and destroying
numerous attempts to create sound organizations to awaken people to their real
plight. He has done the jews work his whole life.

The one post belows reeks of a sympathy ploy for the kikes, which is jewish
supremacy to the core. Always playing the violin for any thing jewy to pull on
the heart strings as if evil kikes are so better and special then the Gentiles
master races. You need to stop that bullshit now, or leave.

Why do these kikes not exept their own kind just because the little kike fucker
isn't born of the mother ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@" <amnaelhenry@ wrote:

I'm not sure lol. But I think the ones who have it in their dna just like 1 %
are the ones who got fucked. I would think the 99% aryan blood would kill out
the rest. I guess a HP could answer that though. I know Hitler use to let those
who were not full blooded be in his army but they had major restrictions as to
how far up the ladder they could go.

what happens to those fuckers when they die!? do they reincarnate into
another jew? it truly is sickening! dammit! these fuckers have ruined and hurt
satans creation(us) for far too long! its time for a change!! :(

And, by the way, so to speak, the jews spoilt so much things, than now, we can see on the net that ISRAEL is from IS (isis) RA (amon-râ) and EL, their filthy "god".
I sent the video yesterday, obviously lost in yahoo or I don't know where.
You see : there is always a way to slander our beautiful gods. It is disgusting. And there is not only hate from the jews for us, but too a strong JEALOUSY because they are unable at all to create something beautiful.
They "create" only horrible things because they are horrible.
What Isis and Ra have to do with this fucking israel ?? Here the jews playing in both side against the middle !
another way to create confusion, to deceive the gentile.
Jews are able of anything, even to denounce their own crimes if it can help to twist, at the end, the result in their favour.
Even to destroy a part of their own breed just for their benefit.
THEY HAVE NO CONCIOUSNESS. Because their soul is not like ours.
Here, in Europe, we CAN'T BREATH ANYMORE !
5 YEARS JAIL TO ANY PEOPLE TO JUST QUESTION THE SHOA. ESPECIALLY GERMANY, WHO IS NOW A TRUE SHAME ! BUT FRANCE IS NOT BETTER, SO FAR.
This world is unbearable. I do agree too with Vovin Luciftian. We MUST do a lot of ritual of destruction. IT IS OUR DUTY.
We deserve to live free, we deserve to create beautiful civilisations, we deserve to cut our chains, we deserve to empower us, just because WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL GOD EVEN SEEN : EA-ENKI-PTAH-SHIVA-LUCIFER-SATAN- PROMETHEUS-MELEK TA'US...
HE IS EVERYTHING FOREVER !
HAIL SATAN !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The Hitler government did not have any where near the absolute control the kikes
claim so they could only go so far in dealing with the jews as collective at the

and hostile to the NS government. The major head of the Police during Weimar had

knew they are a race.

psyche. You change the blood mixture and you change the psyche the kike template
is reptilian based even a drop will have an impact. This 1% is nonsense a person

jewish making him maybe 1/8 at the most and his behaviour is genetic jewish to a
tee. Even ruining the repuation of many good leaders and thinkers and destroying

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amnaelhenry@" <amnaelhenry@ wrote:

I'm not having any kind of sympathy for those fuckers !!! Wtf I'm just wondering how the motherfuckers are so cruel even to their own kind. Please believe me there is no sympathy from me!!!!@

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@... wrote:

The jews must be destroyed, all of them, it is as simple as that.
Why ? Because they were created to destroy us, to destroy the Gentiles, they are a weapon of massive destruction of Gentiles.
We kill them or they will kill us, it is as simple as that.
Look all around you and look the jew world : it is worse than any scaring horror film.
Think about that. Nowhere, in all the universe this filth can stay alive.
They must be destroyed all of them AND THEIR CREATORS WITH THEM.
The draco, the grey, the reptilians not incarnated and so on. And Anu, who asked to the reptilians to create them.

Enki is GOD. HE IS THE LIFE.
The earth belongs to Him. And all the solar system for me.
He is beyond any other Gods, in all respects for the other Gods.
We are VERY VERY lucky to have Him as God, Father and Creator God.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

knew they are a race.

I do agree with you, Vovin à 1000%.
Just a proof : we have in france a very know women who teaches the jew kabbalah for 50 years now. She is 89 years and still spread her poison.
She is a true gentile at first.
Look now her face, she is an askhenaze jew.
http://dominique-aubier.com/
Here what's happened when you are inside this filfh.
it is pitiful to see a such cleaver women used her clearverness for the jews.
we are deeply infested in france it is a true disaster.
I can't wait to see the end of them, I am so fed up.

And by the way, waynexander, I send you yesterday the link to three videos of mine explaining the situation about the reptilians. I can't say 'jew" in france, I say reptilians, but It is obvious who the reptilians are, and the mail I receive prove the people understand VERY well about whom I am talking about. Especially because they have Jehova as god and are the fucking "chosen people". Then, obviously you saw nothing. I don't like to send private mail but in that case I didn't want to use the e-groups to do my own advertising.
Then stop now asking always the same thing.
Jews are enemies, cosmics enemies, period. We don't mind, our many jew blood they have inside.

HERE THE NWO OF THE JEWS AND OBAMA : 2013 : ALL THE AMERICAN WHO ARE IN MEDICAL HELPS WILL BE MARKED LIKE BEAST WITH A PUCE. AN IMPLANT, I DON'T KNOW IN ENGLISH. HERE WHAT THE GENTILES ARE FOR THEM, BEASTS.

another thing is JACQUES ATTALI that surely you know Don, because you know everything, a jew french sioniste, just said on the net, listen that :
IN FACT, WHAT IS ANTISEMITISM ?
INGRATITUDE TOWARD THE JEW PEOPLE WHO GAVE TO THE OTHERS (then us) THE IDEA OF GODS AND ALL THE MONEY TO BUILD EVERYTHING.
Here, what we have to bear.

MY BELOVED FATHER, PLEASE, DESTROY WITH OUR DEVOTED HELP THIS FILFH, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ! WE NEED TO BREATH, WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES, WE NEED YOU HERE, OUR GODS WITH US. THE EARTH IS YOURS.
WE DESERVE FREEDOM !

WE MUST FIGHT AND STAND UP ALL TOGETHER AGAINST THEM.
DO RITUALS OF DESTRUCTION. AND DESTROY THE MYTH OF THE SHOA, WHAT SHOA ? WHERE !
HAIL SATAN !
DEATH TO THE FILTH JEWS !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

knew they are a race.

I feel personally attacked and personally insulted and so does Satan when Satanists don't see what the kikes really are . A 0.001% of kike DNA is enough to destroy completely the gentile DNA. Their codex was created to "eat" Our genes and DESTROY Enki's DNA and their "religions" were created to transform the gentile Human being to a jew-thinking-schemed individual . In the final stages of "christianity" the victim becomes a jew mentally , and when the victims get old even their face shape changes to more jewish styled for those who have noticed that.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

Does that mean we will have to watch who get blood transfusions from? Like if we got seriously injured and needed blood? I don't want any of that kike blood near me. I'd rather die.

On Jun 27, 2011, at 17:03, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Anyone of with any kike blood at all, was not allowed into the SS, which was the nucleaus of the New German Society and where the Nazi leadership who where Satanists had the FULL POWER TO DETERMINE THE RULES TOTALLY. And the SS where in charge of all major sectors of the New Reich.   The Hitler government did not have any where near the absolute control the kikes claim so they could only go so far in dealing with the jews as collective at the time. It took them long enough to be able to deal with the reds properly and it was only after the reds tried to violently overthrow the new elected Nazi government with funding and orders coming out of the Soviet Embassy and the Junkers and other sectors wanted them gone too. This allowed them the green light to sweep their influence out. And they had to deal with foreign powers owned by the jew threatening them and looking for any excuse for a war.etc    The superhuman efforts Hitler had to go to just to be able to create the SS alone was Herculean. And the Nazi's did not have total control over the Army, the Junkers who where viciously anti-Nazi[it's high ranking members tried to assassinate Hitler numerous times] had the major reigns. One reason Hitler needed the SS was because the Army and Police where untrustable to the extreme and hostile to the NS government. The major head of the Police during Weimar had been a kike. And the jews still had major connections in Germany.   Anyone of with any kike blood at all, was not allowed into the SS, which was the nucleaus of the New German Society and where the Nazi leadership who where Satanists had the FULL POWER TO DETERMINE THE RULES TOTALLY. And the SS where in charge of all major sectors of the New Reich.   The jew of any amixture was never trusted by the Top Nazi leadership as they knew they are a race.   Any jew blood makes one a jew, as the DNA is the infomation code that froms the psyche. You change the blood mixture and you change the psyche the kike template is reptilian based even a drop will have an impact. This 1% is nonsense a person is never that in the amixture and it's also based on the foolish thinking that smaller means no effect. Put a drop of radioactive material in your drinking class only !% of course and see how you feel after drinking it.   Many America serial killers such as Dahmer had a "small" amount of jew blood, there is even one individual in the WN area who's one grandfather was part jewish making him maybe 1/8 at the most and his behaviour is genetic jewish to a tee. Even ruining the repuation of many good leaders and thinkers and destroying numerous attempts to create sound organizations to awaken people to their real plight. He has done the jews work his whole life.   The one post belows reeks of a sympathy ploy for the kikes, which is jewish supremacy to the core. Always playing the violin for any thing jewy to pull on the heart strings as if evil kikes are so better and special then the Gentiles master races. You need to stop that bullshit now, or leave.
To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "amnaelhenry@..." <amnaelhenry@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

This didn't cross my mind until you mentioned it. Unfortunately, blood is selected for transfusion based on type only, not race, so far as I know, unless further screening is now done. If so, then we could perhaps specify: no blood from a kike donor. (I remember way back during the AIDS scare, that some people would even claim to be JWs so they didn't have to expose themselves to the potentially lethal tainted blood. There's no way I'd do that.)

I don't know the science behind it as it's not my field, but I have personally witnessed a couple of cases where blood transfusion altered the personality of the recipient, in these cases, both for the better. It definitely cooled them down somewhat and made them much easier to be around. Logically, it could work in reverse as well. I mention it only because it is often insisted that apart from expanding the volume of one's own blood and, of course, the risk of unwanted diseases, that there are no other effects.

Transfusion blood is in chronically short supply, so maybe if we make it clear that a transfusion is the last resort, not the first, that might help some. When I had major surgery in 1991 (before dedication) I "needed" blood, but none of my rare type could be located. It all started when the nurses started to put pressure on the doctor ("She needs hemoglobin!"). When blood could not be located, he put his foot down with them, saying "Her life is not in danger; she'll be fine."

Drs. used to be very keen to transfuse; not so much any more. In fact one highly respected dr. once said that many transfusions were only necessary because of sloppy surgical procedures.

I'd be interested in hearing other people's take on this ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rovi D <ipos_anubis666@... wrote:

Does that mean we will have to watch who get blood transfusions from? Like if we got seriously injured and needed blood? I don't want any of that kike blood near me. I'd rather die.

On Jun 27, 2011, at 17:03, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Anyone of with any kike blood at all, was not allowed into the SS, which was the nucleaus of the New German Society and where the Nazi leadership who where Satanists had the FULL POWER TO DETERMINE THE RULES TOTALLY. And the SS where in charge of all major sectors of the New Reich.

The Hitler government did not have any where near the absolute control the kikes claim so they could only go so far in dealing with the jews as collective at the time. It took them long enough to be able to deal with the reds properly and it was only after the reds tried to violently overthrow the new elected Nazi government with funding and orders coming out of the Soviet Embassy and the Junkers and other sectors wanted them gone too. This allowed them the green light to sweep their influence out. And they had to deal with foreign powers owned by the jew threatening them and looking for any excuse for a war.etc

The superhuman efforts Hitler had to go to just to be able to create the SS alone was Herculean. And the Nazi's did not have total control over the Army, the Junkers who where viciously anti-Nazi[it's high ranking members tried to assassinate Hitler numerous times] had the major reigns. One reason Hitler needed the SS was because the Army and Police where untrustable to the extreme and hostile to the NS government. The major head of the Police during Weimar had been a kike. And the jews still had major connections in Germany.

Anyone of with any kike blood at all, was not allowed into the SS, which was the nucleaus of the New German Society and where the Nazi leadership who where Satanists had the FULL POWER TO DETERMINE THE RULES TOTALLY. And the SS where in charge of all major sectors of the New Reich.

The jew of any amixture was never trusted by the Top Nazi leadership as they knew they are a race.

Any jew blood makes one a jew, as the DNA is the infomation code that froms the psyche. You change the blood mixture and you change the psyche the kike template is reptilian based even a drop will have an impact. This 1% is nonsense a person is never that in the amixture and it's also based on the foolish thinking that smaller means no effect. Put a drop of radioactive material in your drinking class only !% of course and see how you feel after drinking it.

Many America serial killers such as Dahmer had a "small" amount of jew blood, there is even one individual in the WN area who's one grandfather was part jewish making him maybe 1/8 at the most and his behaviour is genetic jewish to a tee. Even ruining the repuation of many good leaders and thinkers and destroying numerous attempts to create sound organizations to awaken people to their real plight. He has done the jews work his whole life.

The one post belows reeks of a sympathy ploy for the kikes, which is jewish supremacy to the core. Always playing the violin for any thing jewy to pull on the heart strings as if evil kikes are so better and special then the Gentiles master races. You need to stop that bullshit now, or leave.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thanks man I'm gonna go check my mail
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avemerodak" <avemerodak@... wrote:

I do agree with you, Vovin à 1000%.
Just a proof : we have in france a very know women who teaches the jew kabbalah for 50 years now. She is 89 years and still spread her poison.
She is a true gentile at first.
Look now her face, she is an askhenaze jew.
http://dominique-aubier.com/
Here what's happened when you are inside this filfh.
it is pitiful to see a such cleaver women used her clearverness for the jews.
we are deeply infested in france it is a true disaster.
I can't wait to see the end of them, I am so fed up.

And by the way, waynexander, I send you yesterday the link to three videos of mine explaining the situation about the reptilians. I can't say 'jew" in france, I say reptilians, but It is obvious who the reptilians are, and the mail I receive prove the people understand VERY well about whom I am talking about. Especially because they have Jehova as god and are the fucking "chosen people". Then, obviously you saw nothing. I don't like to send private mail but in that case I didn't want to use the e-groups to do my own advertising.
Then stop now asking always the same thing.
Jews are enemies, cosmics enemies, period. We don't mind, our many jew blood they have inside.

HERE THE NWO OF THE JEWS AND OBAMA : 2013 : ALL THE AMERICAN WHO ARE IN MEDICAL HELPS WILL BE MARKED LIKE BEAST WITH A PUCE. AN IMPLANT, I DON'T KNOW IN ENGLISH. HERE WHAT THE GENTILES ARE FOR THEM, BEASTS.

another thing is JACQUES ATTALI that surely you know Don, because you know everything, a jew french sioniste, just said on the net, listen that :
IN FACT, WHAT IS ANTISEMITISM ?
INGRATITUDE TOWARD THE JEW PEOPLE WHO GAVE TO THE OTHERS (then us) THE IDEA OF GODS AND ALL THE MONEY TO BUILD EVERYTHING.
Here, what we have to bear.

MY BELOVED FATHER, PLEASE, DESTROY WITH OUR DEVOTED HELP THIS FILFH, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ! WE NEED TO BREATH, WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES, WE NEED YOU HERE, OUR GODS WITH US. THE EARTH IS YOURS.
WE DESERVE FREEDOM !

WE MUST FIGHT AND STAND UP ALL TOGETHER AGAINST THEM.
DO RITUALS OF DESTRUCTION. AND DESTROY THE MYTH OF THE SHOA, WHAT SHOA ? WHERE !
HAIL SATAN !
DEATH TO THE FILTH JEWS !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

knew they are a race.

I feel personally attacked and personally insulted and so does Satan when Satanists don't see what the kikes really are . A 0.001% of kike DNA is enough to destroy completely the gentile DNA. Their codex was created to "eat" Our genes and DESTROY Enki's DNA and their "religions" were created to transform the gentile Human being to a jew-thinking-schemed individual . In the final stages of "christianity" the victim becomes a jew mentally , and when the victims get old even their face shape changes to more jewish styled for those who have noticed that.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

I will never agree to receive blood. I always knew it can be very bad, and since I am satanist, I know why. Yes, I agree with Rovi D <ipos_anubis666, better to die, because if you take this jew blood, you will NEVER find Father again !
But if we die, our gods or the nice Gargs will come to take our soul, and we will be with Father Satan.
Better to put inside our id card, we are JW and refuse any blood, if Father allowed that.
But, normally, now we are with Satan, this terrible thing, to need blood, should not happened.
For sure, especially now the kikes know they are lost, they will encourage their breed to give blood, it is another way to destroy us.
We have to be aware of that.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

This didn't cross my mind until you mentioned it. Unfortunately, blood is selected for transfusion based on type only, not race, so far as I know, unless further screening is now done. If so, then we could perhaps specify: no blood from a kike donor. (I remember way back during the AIDS scare, that some people would even claim to be JWs so they didn't have to expose themselves to the potentially lethal tainted blood. There's no way I'd do that.)

I don't know the science behind it as it's not my field, but I have personally witnessed a couple of cases where blood transfusion altered the personality of the recipient, in these cases, both for the better. It definitely cooled them down somewhat and made them much easier to be around. Logically, it could work in reverse as well. I mention it only because it is often insisted that apart from expanding the volume of one's own blood and, of course, the risk of unwanted diseases, that there are no other effects.

Transfusion blood is in chronically short supply, so maybe if we make it clear that a transfusion is the last resort, not the first, that might help some. When I had major surgery in 1991 (before dedication) I "needed" blood, but none of my rare type could be located. It all started when the nurses started to put pressure on the doctor ("She needs hemoglobin!"). When blood could not be located, he put his foot down with them, saying "Her life is not in danger; she'll be fine."

Drs. used to be very keen to transfuse; not so much any more. In fact one highly respected dr. once said that many transfusions were only necessary because of sloppy surgical procedures.

I'd be interested in hearing other people's take on this ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rovi D <ipos_anubis666@ wrote:

On Jun 27, 2011, at 17:03, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

The Hitler government did not have any where near the absolute control the kikes claim so they could only go so far in dealing with the jews as collective at the time. It took them long enough to be able to deal with the reds properly and it was only after the reds tried to violently overthrow the new elected Nazi government with funding and orders coming out of the Soviet Embassy and the Junkers and other sectors wanted them gone too. This allowed them the green light to sweep their influence out. And they had to deal with foreign powers owned by the jew threatening them and looking for any excuse for a war.etc

The superhuman efforts Hitler had to go to just to be able to create the SS alone was Herculean. And the Nazi's did not have total control over the Army, the Junkers who where viciously anti-Nazi[it's high ranking members tried to assassinate Hitler numerous times] had the major reigns. One reason Hitler needed the SS was because the Army and Police where untrustable to the extreme and hostile to the NS government. The major head of the Police during Weimar had been a kike. And the jews still had major connections in Germany.

The jew of any amixture was never trusted by the Top Nazi leadership as they knew they are a race.

Any jew blood makes one a jew, as the DNA is the infomation code that froms the psyche. You change the blood mixture and you change the psyche the kike template is reptilian based even a drop will have an impact. This 1% is nonsense a person is never that in the amixture and it's also based on the foolish thinking that smaller means no effect. Put a drop of radioactive material in your drinking class only !% of course and see how you feel after drinking it.

Many America serial killers such as Dahmer had a "small" amount of jew blood, there is even one individual in the WN area who's one grandfather was part jewish making him maybe 1/8 at the most and his behaviour is genetic jewish to a tee. Even ruining the repuation of many good leaders and thinkers and destroying numerous attempts to create sound organizations to awaken people to their real plight. He has done the jews work his whole life.

The one post belows reeks of a sympathy ploy for the kikes, which is jewish supremacy to the core. Always playing the violin for any thing jewy to pull on the heart strings as if evil kikes are so better and special then the Gentiles master races. You need to stop that bullshit now, or leave.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

If a kike knows they are jewish and join...I know they'll cease to exist one day and suffer until then. But what about the jews who join and they don't know what they are? Will they suffer for all eternity or can they leave? As for the jews themselves who don't join.. what will happen to their souls?

Brian, I'm hoping the same. My dad is so brainwashed by xians it's sickening. I do love him but I wonder how he can be so blind. I know when he gets to this "heaven" of his he's in for a rude shock but by then it will be too damn late. It sux to see someone you love or care about willingly walk into slavery. I will just be silently thinking, well I told you so and you chose to not listen.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligor

Who cares what happens to a Jewish soul when or wherever.
Death upon all Jews. They will be destroyed. Hail Satan
Hail all hell Dauntless for life

On Nov 2, 2017 11:58 PM, "antonlevay@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If a kike knows they are jewish and join...I know they'll cease to exist one day and suffer until then. But what about the jews who join and they don't know what they are? Will they suffer for all eternity or can they leave? As for the jews themselves who don't join.. what will happen to their souls?

I know right my family are all xtian pasters and ministers as I was 20 years go. But then Satan set my mind and soul free of all that negativity.
All my family are going to be in the enemy dungon too. But keep in mind Winter we all as Gentiles have the same choice. To either make the choice to dedicate to Father Satan or the enemy. That is why I still after many faithful years with Father still choose to do Gentile Awakening Rituals plus the RTR and working against the enemy.
Hail SatanInstrument of the Gods.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

You are no Human Gibbons - you are a KIKE.

All your previous actions have proven to be against us all!

BAN GIBBONS!

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <bgibbons71@... wrote :

I know right my family are all xtian pasters and ministers as I was 20 years go. But then Satan set my mind and soul free of all that negativity.
All my family are going to be in the enemy dungon too. But keep in mind Winter we all as Gentiles have the same choice. To either make the choice to dedicate to Father Satan or the enemy. That is why I still after many faithful years with Father still choose to do Gentile Awakening Rituals plus the RTR and working against the enemy.
Hail SatanInstrument of the Gods.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I  dont think it matters whether they know or not because they are parasites that need to be eradicated from not only us gentiles but the earth mother herself

How will they be eradicated? Do you think our rtrs will do the trick? Or will Satan destroy them?

Hail Satan

The Nazis' plan, which they described even while they were """"committing the holocaust,"""" was to ship all the Jews of the world to Madagascar. I'd say the next step up from that is to ship them back to whatever part of Reptilian space they came out of. Right now Earth has an "embargo" on ET contact, but that will eventually end and the "FINAL final solution" will become possible.

By doing our part with the RTR's and his children they WILL work and Father and the demons will have something in store for them
"Israel will get what she deserves"-Satan

I thought about this long and hard and I think maybe the reason why Hitler wanted to stuff all the kikes into Madagascar was to simulate the conditions of israel, the jewish state. I think, maybe that if our side had the upper hand over the yid's plans by having initiated and had moral control over the jewish state, we could have ensured they would not access to nukes. I don't know, but maybe he thought that too.

People have said that jews have an expiry date and without reaching their mechanical function they just break down

As for what to do this time, try woodchippers?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back