Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jews : The Real Enemy of Black People (Full Documentary)

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org

Greetings to all our Satanic Comrades and Warriors.

I spent quite the time making this documentary, researching and getting deeper into what's going on in the Black community. What the jews have done is insane. These people are tormented by jews from all sides. This is informational for both Black people who need to know the jewish menace, and also for White people who need a few insights in regards to that. Many Black members here know this already, and this is horrible. Whites and Blacks suffer similarly in so many ways, but jews gas confusion into the minds of everyone, and due to lack of knowledge, people fall in for jewish lies.

Black people have been severely attacked by the jews. What I found by looking around stuff, they have infiltrated Black people very severely, no different than how they attack all race oriented groups who oppose them, like Whites etc. They hijack these groups, and either destroy them, or turn them into a second Judaism. This is a major source of the 'we wuz kangz' beliefs, thug culture, and all sorts of other insanities and con-men who are paid by the jews to betray their own race.

I think a guy that deserves a comment is Dr Tony Martin. Martin had the guts to go open about all that stuff, and expose many shills and infiltrators who try to subvert the black race. Martin had the courage to actually speak openly about the jewish menace, and what his research found is also interesting for White people as well. As a result the racist ADL put a bounty on his head as well if I am correct. This is because his researches openly talk about the race that loves to enslave all others: the jews. The jews have done a lot of shit, and they have a lot of crimes on their head as a race. Wise Black people know this, no different than Wise White people. Its striking how Blacks have fallen under the exact same destruction of the jews, as Whites have done. The jews are fucking vicious.

This documentary goes from the rap culture, to the ghetto culture (all created by Jews and traitor Blacks who are on the payroll) and this is systematic to destroy and subvert Blacks and turn them into beasts. This is purposeful, and jews do this according to plan. It didn't happen coincidentally. It happened cohen-cidentally.

I also touched on the subject on who really attacked Africa. Jews attacked Africa. Soros is one of these people who destroy whole countries in Africa just for his own fun, and for his own tribe. The jews hate Blacks and this is in the bible, in the form of a 'biblical curse'. Blacks according to the bible, are supposed to be eternal slaves to the jews, by mandate of 'Jehova'. This is what created the jewish slave trade, as usually, the jews, doing their Torah and Christianity.

Blacks are also bought in the price of food, or others in gold chains, to destroy their own Race, and never allow anyone to advance. This is no different than how many Whites are sell outs to the kikes, and backstab their own people and race for the price of shekels or just out of fear/lack of knowledge. The jews also own the pseudo-philanthropy (my ass), and the CEO of unicef goes around in a Rolls Royce, because apparently your 1 dollar goes to black people for certain.

The jews also attack and undermine education, telling young black people that this is 'acting white' and other things. With lack of education, lies lack of freedom, and people fall easy prey to control.

There are however jew aware and bright blacks, but the enemy of course will always promote the majority of the dumb and idiots. This is two sided, and this is to to criminalize these people and make them act sub-human. These people who are created into mindless beasts and fanatics through christianity, Islam, and jewish propaganda, are then pushed into the White countries by the backdoor, in order for the jews to walk away without the consequences of their deeds.

The jews claim to be 'white', but genetic evidence, and jewish culture, talks otherwise. The jews are extremely racist, and they are basically the only racist race of the planet. While Abraham Lincoln, a White man, stopped slavery, jews created it and profited from it from centuries. Like all other crimes, these are thrown to the "White Man" who gets all the blame for what the jews do, like for instance who the christian and jew infested (((White))) Ku Klux Klan attacked Black people etc. Blacks have their own ideologies etc, and their own shills, who engage in the same actions.

I created this not to make everyone seem like a 'hopeless victim' in the xian sense, but to show what the jews are doing to these people, so they can wake up and fight alongside White people. We have suffered terribly under jews, and this must stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKR8BxESrSM

The return to the roots can help Black people set themselves free, away from jewish influence, so this insanity will end.

African people have a African land, an African heritage, and a future- if the jews are driven away and allow them to have this. They don't need jewish history or lies.

This must be claimed, and fought for.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I'm white;.but I've had the opportunity to live around quite a few black people and I understand that they're being manipulated by a force that is evil and perverted and disgusting. I know it is the Jews. I watched the entire video that you made and thought it was really good.  It really helped me to put the entire situation into perspective and to not fall for the program that the Jews are trying to create.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 18:49, hoodedcobra666@... [666BlackSun]<[email protected] wrote:   Jews : The Real Enemy of Black People (Full Documentary)

I spent quite the time making this documentary, researching and getting deeper into what's going on in the Black community. What the jews have done is insane. These people are tormented by jews from all sides. This is informational for both Black people who need to know the jewish menace, and also for White people who need a few insights in regards to that. Many Black members here know this already, and this is horrible. Whites and Blacks suffer similarly in so many ways, but jews gas confusion into the minds of everyone, and due to lack of knowledge, people fall in for jewish lies.

Black people have been severely attacked by the jews. What I found by looking around stuff, they have infiltrated Black people very severely, no different than how they attack all race oriented groups who oppose them, like Whites etc. They hijack these groups, and either destroy them, or turn them into a second Judaism. This is a major source of the 'we wuz kangz' beliefs, thug culture, and all sorts of other insanities and con-men who are paid by the jews to betray their own race.

I think a guy that deserves a comment is Dr Tony Martin. Martin had the guts to go open about all that stuff, and expose many shills and infiltrators who try to subvert the black race. Martin had the courage to actually speak openly about the jewish menace, and what his research found is also interesting for White people as well. As a result the racist ADL put a bounty on his head as well if I am correct. This is because his researches openly talk about the race that loves to enslave all others: the jews. The jews have done a lot of shit, and they have a lot of crimes on their head as a race. Wise Black people know this, no different than Wise White people. Its striking how Blacks have fallen under the exact same destruction of the jews, as Whites have done. The jews are fucking vicious.

This documentary goes from the rap culture, to the ghetto culture (all created by Jews and traitor Blacks who are on the payroll) and this is systematic to destroy and subvert Blacks and turn them into beasts. This is purposeful, and jews do this according to plan. It didn't happen coincidentally. It happened cohen-cidentally.

I also touched on the subject on who really attacked Africa. Jews attacked Africa. Soros is one of these people who destroy whole countries in Africa just for his own fun, and for his own tribe. The jews hate Blacks and this is in the bible, in the form of a 'biblical curse'. Blacks according to the bible, are supposed to be eternal slaves to the jews, by mandate of 'Jehova'. This is what created the jewish slave trade, as usually, the jews, doing their Torah and Christianity.

Blacks are also bought in the price of food, or others in gold chains, to destroy their own Race, and never allow anyone to advance. This is no different than how many Whites are sell outs to the kikes, and backstab their own people and race for the price of shekels or just out of fear/lack of knowledge. The jews also own the pseudo-philanthropy (my ass), and the CEO of unicef goes around in a Rolls Royce, because apparently your 1 dollar goes to black people for certain.

The jews also attack and undermine education, telling young black people that this is 'acting white' and other things. With lack of education, lies lack of freedom, and people fall easy prey to control.

There are however jew aware and bright blacks, but the enemy of course will always promote the majority of the dumb and idiots. This is two sided, and this is to to criminalize these people and make them act sub-human. These people who are created into mindless beasts and fanatics through christianity, Islam, and jewish propaganda, are then pushed into the White countries by the backdoor, in order for the jews to walk away without the consequences of their deeds.

The jews claim to be 'white', but genetic evidence, and jewish culture, talks otherwise. The jews are extremely racist, and they are basically the only racist race of the planet. While Abraham Lincoln, a White man, stopped slavery, jews created it and profited from it from centuries. Like all other crimes, these are thrown to the "White Man" who gets all the blame for what the jews do, like for instance who the christian and jew infested (((White))) Ku Klux Klan attacked Black people etc. Blacks have their own ideologies etc, and their own shills, who engage in the same actions.

I created this not to make everyone seem like a 'hopeless victim' in the xian sense, but to show what the jews are doing to these people, so they can wake up and fight alongside White people. We have suffered terribly under jews, and this must stop.

The return to the roots can help Black people set themselves free, away from jewish influence, so this insanity will end.

African people have a African land, an African heritage, and a future- if the jews are driven away and allow them to have this. They don't need jewish history or lies.

Same here, im a white soul but was quite uncertain to the struggle on the end of the black race for quite some time, all i knew was the general gist. I personally felt a bit awkward reading the original post but i felt it was kinda wrong to just disregard altogether completely (this was also an awkward feeling, given i know damn well i have trouble getting comfortable around blacks and so forth, its only natural id feel a bit strange here in my opinion...) But again, i didn't totally disregard the subject because i didn't want to upset Father. Maybe thats what kept me reading here, not certain but i feel its very likely
On Nov 23, 2016 7:52 PM, "Rick Wendel magnum.arcanum@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I'm white;.but I've had the opportunity to live around quite a few black people and I understand that they're being manipulated by a force that is evil and perverted and disgusting. I know it is the Jews. I watched the entire video that you made and thought it was really good.  It really helped me to put the entire situation into perspective and to not fall for the program that the Jews are trying to create.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back