Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jews planing tsunami?

lord.easton

hello my my brothers and sisters in the name of Satan. something has been bothering me for a long time. we all know from jos the book on the 9/11 wtc attacks was an inside attack bye the Jews they put so many subliminal messages out prior to the attack of the twin towers they had in on the $10 bill and TV shows comics etc.. now i see little things regarding a flood/tsunami in NYC and/or the entire east coast and the west coast. i currently am not living there i will be soon. my little sisters as well as my mother lives in NYC. i was born and raised there. i have not been there for a year. i know as a spiritual satanist i should not have fear of anything but i gotta say this gives me the creeps. it seems like there are these little subliminal signs that this is gonna happen . i have noticed for a good while that the Hollywood  film (the day after tomorrow) has been on a lot lately as far as cable TV goes . in this movie that many of you may or may not know  there is a scene where the sea level rises and floods NYC .the new $10 bill seems to be confirming this . does anybody know anything regarding this .i am  really scared for my sisters as well as my mothers life.is this something to be concerned about?am i being an idiot and falling for some sick scare tactic by the Jews ? am i over reacting ? i honestly want to hear what you guys think of this . i am going crazy thinking about the lives of so many innocent people what do you thing about the whole flood/tsunami idea in General

hail Satan!!!!!! 

I've heard about this. That dollar bill depicts a nuke being dropped off the coast and flooding JEW York, just like the 20 dollar bills before 9/11 showed the twin towers blown up.IMMEDIATELY after 9/11 those 20 dollar bills were taken out of circulation.
The jews do have the capability to make this happen given their MASSIVE stockpile of nukes but at this point if they even attempted this it would be obvious to the entire world that the jews are in fact responsible and then the ENTIRE truth would get out about the jews!
So no, unless ever jew in NYC suddenly skips town all on the same day like all the trade center jews did on 9/11 no they probably are not going to actually do this unless PISSrael begins implementing the samson option.

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:36 PM, "lord.easton@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hello my my brothers and sisters in the name of Satan. something has been bothering me for a long time. we all know from jos the book on the 9/11 wtc attacks was an inside attack bye the Jews they put so many subliminal messages out prior to the attack of the twin towers they had in on the $10 bill and TV shows comics etc.. now i see little things regarding a flood/tsunami in NYC and/or the entire east coast and the west coast. i currently am not living there i will be soon. my little sisters as well as my mother lives in NYC. i was born and raised there. i have not been there for a year. i know as a spiritual satanist i should not have fear of anything but i gotta say this gives me the creeps. it seems like there are these little subliminal signs that this is gonna happen . i have noticed for a good while that the Hollywood  film (the day after tomorrow) has been on a lot lately as far as cable TV goes . in this movie that many of you may or may not know  there is a scene where the sea level rises and floods NYC .the new $10 bill seems to be confirming this . does anybody know anything regarding this .i am  really scared for my sisters as well as my mothers life.is this something to be concerned about?am i being an idiot and falling for some sick scare tactic by the Jews ? am i over reacting ? i honestly want to hear what you guys think of this . i am going crazy thinking about the lives of so many innocent people what do you thing about the whole flood/tsunami idea in General

hail Satan!!!!!! 

Well that,s the problem the trying to make you believe that and it make.s you afraid and you giving
them power so stop believe that shit so stop giving them power and be positive it will newer come because
the most of the people are starting to awake to this.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Agares and all of our brothers and sisters

hello my friend..This is ravi from hyderabad i readed all about satan i like to worship to satan. how i can worship with you? sex affairs is a sin in satan worship? please end a reply to my mail.

What fakename said and also, you mustn't tie into the energy of fear because when you believe they can or will do this it helps them to manifest it. Our will as Satanists is stronger and we say NO, this will not happen! It won't happen. Sure, they would love it but it's not going to happen.

HS!

First off, Satan does not like the idea of being worshipped, He is a Pagan God, and He offers you the same right to Godhood, He doesn't care for bowing, or cowering before Him like that. He would rather you stand up and show respect for yourself.

And basically all sexual activity in Satanism is accepted if it's not of the Jewish sort, or illegal like pedophilia.
I believe you should start here and Dedicate when you want. Although it's not a good idea to wait as the enemy will try and dissuade you, or convince you to not Dedicate.

Exposing Christianity
Any form of sexuality in Satanism if not again of the Jewish sort including orgies, it's entirely up to the individual how they have sex, and this is a personal and Spiritual thing specifically a part of your Spiritual Identity or more typically understood as your personal identity, but when you get to the more Spiritual side of life as Satanism will show you as time goes and and you advance, you will see that all of this comes from your Soul, and is Spiritual in origin.

Take some time and do it slowly to find yourself out.

Take care of yourself, and there is no selling of Souls in Satanism, that's a Jewish/Christian lie and blame shift.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back