Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jews Might be SCHEMING SOMETHING BIG, next year

The start of the jews new year is upon us following another festive: yom kippar. But next year, their dates following the head of their year, begans September 9 and ends on September 11.

Catching on with this holiday and blowing the rams born of Shofar, these people admit in renewal by announcing the effort to bring about or to pick a new fruit in festive to the holiday. The jews are becoming renewed during this holiday season and more empowered during this time due to their "new fruit" which delineate on our terms renewal,and open chakras as well as overall empowerment with the use of Siddhas as well.

9/11 and the twin towers.
Next year. ....

Good, the harder they work, and the more we crush them, the clearer it'll be that they've lost. PUNISH their resistance, teach them to know their place and give thanks when their lives a taken, that even if they resist they will accomplish naught! We are their despair, and the divines do not weep at their extinction, they laugh wildly. 9,110,000 jews will die this year sooner than a tragedy will befall our people, mark my words so that you needn't worry. We shall crush them brother, and when the heels of our boots finally grind them and their master's skulls into the dirt, when we spit onto their blood filled eye sockets, and when the last jjewish screams are snuffed out by the fire of our determination, only then will we have time to worry. Until then, we must focus and act. I thank you, dear brother, for bringing this information to light, and wish to inform you that your worries are unfounded and that you and everyone else, will be fine.

May Fortune boldly be with you!
Hail Enki!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back