Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jews in My Family... How Do I Proceed from here?

mknightwood

Hello,
I am new to the yahoo group but have been reading the Joy of Satan website for some time now. Really trying to read as much as possible and understand the essence of Satan and this origin Gentile religion.
I have to say, it is all very fascinating and enlightening and most of the issues I can agree with.
I do have a couple of difficult questions to ask. And I want to say this now.. I mean absolutely NO disrespect towards anyone here, nor towards the Joy of Satan clergy. I am simply confused and need guidance.
I understand that the jews are NOT Satan's people. I have had many encounters with assholes in my life that happened to be jew. But if I am honest, there are asshole Gentiles too. 
I am totally convinced that the "powers that be" who are ruining our planet are mainly jew. But I have to admit, it is hard to wrap my head around the fact that EVERY jew on the planet is openly against the entire Gentile race. What about the "everyday jew" that lives in our neighborhoods? The guy who is eking out a living like the rest of us? 
Again, I am NOT apologizing for jews or defending them. I am trying to figure out how to live in a jew infested world. I mean, for the time being, we DO have to deal with them in different ways. Myself.. I deal with jews on a daily basis in family and business.
I happen to have family members (christians and atheists who have married jews.) I obviously have to interact with the christian family and friends. But I also have to interact with the jews who are married into our family.
For the most part, they are friendly and seem to care about the family members they married. And everyone seems to get along during family gatherings, holidays, etc.
MY POINT IS...
Should I stop talking to these people just because they are not Satan's people? I don't think they deserve special treatment or anything. But I am friendly with anyone who is friendly with me and I can't just be rude or avoid my family member's spouses or their half jew children. These children happen to play with my kids from time to time.
It is a very difficult situation to be in. I know in my heart that the Joy of Satan is the absolute truth I have been seeking for years. But now to apply these Satanic teachings to a practical lifestyle is another issue altogether.
Are my sister's and cousin's jew husbands and wives, respectively, plotting to kill us all? I doubt it. But how do I proceed?
Again, I am looking for an open minded answer on a PRACTICAL Satanic solution for dealing with "family & friends who happen to be jews". 
Thank you for your help,
Michael
PS. My attorney and vendors in my industry are also mainly jewish. I am not their best friends, nor are they mine. But we get along for the most part. I make my living by dealing with them. Again, a very difficult situation. How do I deal with jews in everyday life when they are clearly NOT part of the "elite" jewish leaders who are bringing about a new world order? or are they? 

Your jewish friends are nothing more than your "helpers" because they make money from you. They are not "friends" or could ever be. They are not in the position, like their superiors jews, to execute Talmudic hatred to you or kill you/destroy you and that's the only reason they do not. This is beyond simply being "good" or being an "asshole". Its about how someone is at their core. Now they may be "good" to you because they profit from you. I am sure if you make a small recall in your past you will see how they are cunts, as they surely act many times to reveal themselves. You ever had them as enemies so you can see how cunning, dangerous and twisted filths they are? You do not "know" someone simply after some business with them. Though rest reassured, if your "interests" cut, they will surely go against you in a way.

Keep on your "interactions" and do not destroy your life, but stay protected from them. I say protect, because its in their nature to be preying to Gentiles- mercilessly. While things might be going "good" now, if your ways cross, you will be in a bad situation more than likely. Satan never advises anyone to destroy their lives or what they have accomplished. In the business world and "higher" up, you will meet them and there is no avoiding this for the time being. Do what you have to do, but don't kiss ass, don't be their bitch and above all, be aware. What you should do, Machiavellian Politics.

Enough said. Guard your ass, pretend and move on. Satan's advice is for your own safety. You are unaware of how many Gentiles they make everyday broke, destroyed, debilitated and so forth? Be it from politics or anything? If you are, then guard yourself. Satan can help you around this so you can turn things around to your advantage. Its not like you couldn't find Gentile lawyers and such, but some professions are jew dominated and so forth. Protect yourself and keep on with your physical life, yet, be always aware.

Just ask: "if the jews were a super power, wouldn't they enslave and kill everyone and wouldn't their racial fellows be all fine with doing this?" The answer is obviously yes for anyone who knows the eternal jew. This should give you a more immediate understanding on what is what and who is whom.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

F[/IMG]Jews in My Family... How Do I Proceed from here?
Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:03 am (PST) . Posted by:
mknightwood
Hello,

I am new to the yahoo group but have been reading the Joy of Satan website for some time now. Really trying to read as much as possible and understand the essence of Satan and this origin Gentile religion.

I have to say, it is all very fascinating and enlightening and most of the issues I can agree with.

I do have a couple of difficult questions to ask. And I want to say this now.. I mean absolutely NO disrespect towards anyone here, nor towards the Joy of Satan clergy. I am simply confused and need guidance.

I understand that the jews are NOT Satan's people. I have had many encounters with assholes in my life that happened to be jew. But if I am honest, there are asshole Gentiles too.

I am totally convinced that the "powers that be" who are ruining our planet are mainly jew. But I have to admit, it is hard to wrap my head around the fact that EVERY jew on the planet is openly against the entire Gentile race. What about the "everyday jew" that lives in our neighborhoods? The guy who is eking out a living like the rest of us?

Again, I am NOT apologizing for jews or defending them. I am trying to figure out how to live in a jew infested world. I mean, for the time being, we DO have to deal with them in different ways. Myself.. I deal with jews on a daily basis in family and business.

I happen to have family members (christians and atheists who have married jews.) I obviously have to interact with the christian family and friends. But I also have to interact with the jews who are married into our family.

For the most part, they are friendly and seem to care about the family members they married. And everyone seems to get along during family gatherings, holidays, etc.

MY POINT IS...

Should I stop talking to these people just because they are not Satan's people? I don't think they deserve special treatment or anything. But I am friendly with anyone who is friendly with me and I can't just be rude or avoid my family member's spouses or their half jew children. These children happen to play with my kids from time to time.

It is a very difficult situation to be in. I know in my heart that the Joy of Satan is the absolute truth I have been seeking for years. But now to apply these Satanic teachings to a practical lifestyle is another issue altogether.

Are my sister's and cousin's jew husbands and wives, respectively, plotting to kill us all? I doubt it. But how do I proceed?

Again, I am looking for an open minded answer on a PRACTICAL Satanic solution for dealing with "family & friends who happen to be jews".

Thank you for your help,

Michael

PS. My attorney and vendors in my industry are also mainly jewish. I am not their best friends, nor are they mine. But we get along for the most part. I make my living by dealing with them. Again, a very difficult situation. How do I deal with jews in everyday life when they are clearly NOT part of the "elite" jewish leaders who are bringing about a new world order? or are they?

https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fearth.jpg&t=1571608480&sig=WSrZQYHNxIV9eyg8sDNYQg--~E" width="100" height="90" alt="3D Earth Screensaver Preview" align="left" border="0" style="margin-right:15px;"/>[/url]
Free 3D Earth Screensaver[/B]
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at [url=http://www.inbox.com/earth]www.inbox.com/earth[/url]

From: maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Jews in My Family... How Do I Proceed from here?
Sent: Sun, Feb 1, 2015 5:41:35 AM

<td val[/IMG]     F[/IMG] Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:03 a[/IMG]mknightwood Hello,

MY POINT IS...

Thank you for your help,

Michael

[url=http://www.[/IMG]

Free 3D Earth Screensaver[/B]
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth [/TD]

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
I really appreciate your detailed response. I will do as you suggest when dealing with jews in business... "machiavellian politics."
I will also keep this in mind with all jews I meet in "everyday" situations. To be quite honest, I do recall some jews who were dishonest and cunning, now that I think of it. Every single one? No. But as you said... perhaps if they are all given the opportunity to deceive a Gentile, they will and they do. So I will always keep guard.
But what advice do you have for the jews who have married into my family? What about the half jew children who also have my family's blood in them?
It seems like their half-blooded jewishness makes it impossible for them to be accepted by Satan. Which obviously sucks because they have Gentile blood as well.
Are my niece and nephew ruined forever? And are my family members who married jews doomed as well?
They don't know any better, but I am afraid they have made a dire mistake without realizing it. :(
-Michael

1st as Blue Earth you've been trying to become a HP by PUSHING Al-Jilwah - just like a pedo-priest pushes bible.

I can't recall what you did as Blue Panther, but now as Blue Lighted you're licking HP Maxine's ass.

Dude, you're a poser scum.

HS!

HP Maxine and HP Hooded Cobra,
I can't thank you enough for your guidance and wisdom.
As the other member stated, Maxine, and JOS is truly an inspiration.
By having the courage and follow through to create JOS in the midst of all this jew craziness, I have no doubt that a monument will be built in Maxine's Honor one day. 
The other HPs obviously deserve much praise for sharing their courage and wisdom as well. All of you are literally the front lines of this war... you are our Generals and Captains for the Satanic foot soldiers and warriors here on earth!
I hope that I can speak for all of us that we will do OUR parts and NOT let your sermons and knowledge go to waste. The efforts of Maxine, Hooded Cobra, Don Mageson, and all the other High Priests and Priestesses to spread the truth will NOT be in vain!
We will be and are already VICTORIOUS!
-Michael

Thanks for the advice. It's well appreciated. I can always sense when a xian is around, their energy is disgusting, which is why I typically turn into a rude little snot. I want them away from me as quickly as possible.

Although, it doesn't make well when acting like that as it could come back to haunt me and I have thought about that many times. But, it's very difficult :/ Doesn't help being empathic either...

But nevertheless I'll do my best. I got attacked by some random chick accompanied with an enemy nordic earlier today due to my exposure of their true nature on a YT video with some kike I was arguing with. I noticed a few Gentile People calling me names and shit, one said I was a hate filled equivalent to the pleasantry of bile etc..

Yeah, yeah. Well, it is what it is. I was only after the jew to begin with. His "attitude" pissed me off. It's a damn good thing. People are trying to retrace their roots, bit by bit. They reserve the right to refind, and rekindle their Pagan Heritage, and he's gotta look at Gentile People like their less than pathetic, and dumb/inferior.

Anyway.. Informative as always. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back