Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jews are *ing TROLLS!!!!

Well this just came out of nowhere! It's almost like the op wants attention or something.
On Feb 11, 2018 10:00 AM, "Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Eyy, you can't be just calling others Jew all the time! Not everyone here is a kike just to say.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 2:07 PM, Iced Frost icedfrostcold@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   You must be too.
On Jan 21, 2018 3:23 AM, "theserpent108@... [JoyofSatan666]" <JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups.. com wrote:
  Jews are f****** TROLLS!!!

He just told you to not be *paranoid* and call everyone a jew! The way you are acting is only making you seem more and more like the Enemy.?

No. Im just stating what everyone here thinks about your behaivior. Just because someone posts, what we ALL know and just wants to proudly state it out loud, doesnt immediately mean that he/she is a it(jew). Of course, if he/she, is a jew and you are right, i apologize Brother/Sister.

Well my point was this post is unnecessary. One shouldn't worry about my behavior when the op made this post. He's the one with the behavior!
Oh well.. Doesn't matter I guess. I'm over it.

On Feb 13, 2018 8:43 PM, "artanis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  No. Im just stating what everyone here thinks about your behaivior. Just because someone posts, what we ALL know and just wants to proudly state it out loud, doesnt immediately mean that he/she is a it(jew). Of course, if he/she, is a jew and you are right, i apologize Brother/Sister.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back