Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jewry and public shootings

kvnfidler

Ive noticed that quite a few public shootings were done by kikes, the "trenchcoat mafia" were jews, the arizona gunman was a jew (who shot a jew politician), the movie theater gunman in colorado was a jew. Im sure theres probably more as well, maybe even the norwegian shooter. Anyways I cant help but wonder if these are random acts or if the jewish network is behind it. The fact that recent gunman havent killed themselves but instead allowed themselves to be taken in makes me wonder. I know that jewry doesnt want us Gentiles to be armed, high profile public shootings are a good way to get new gun laws made. Or maybe there going after individual targets and using a mass shooting to cover up the 1 or 2 real targets.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Anubis!!!
Hail Buer!!!

Even the small kikes are loosing their minds in the face of their destruction. I see kikes on the road insane, poor without a buck and seems like the weaker ones as well as the stronger ones are feeling the heat of Satan's destruction, thus resulting to such crimes and 'going all out' showing their true natural hate for Gentile people. Thats my belief.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Ive noticed that quite a few public shootings were done by kikes, the "trenchcoat mafia" were jews, the arizona gunman was a jew (who shot a jew politician), the movie theater gunman in colorado was a jew. Im sure theres probably more as well, maybe even the norwegian shooter. Anyways I cant help but wonder if these are random acts or if the jewish network is behind it. The fact that recent gunman havent killed themselves but instead allowed themselves to be taken in makes me wonder. I know that jewry doesnt want us Gentiles to be armed, high profile public shootings are a good way to get new gun laws made. Or maybe there going after individual targets and using a mass shooting to cover up the 1 or 2 real targets.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Anubis!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
Ive noticed that quite a few public shootings were done by kikes, the
"trenchcoat mafia" were jews, the arizona gunman was a jew (who shot a
jew politician), the movie theater gunman in colorado was a jew. Im sure
theres probably more as well, maybe even the norwegian shooter. Anyways
I cant help but wonder if these are random acts or if the jewish network
is behind it. The fact that recent gunman havent killed themselves but
instead allowed themselves to be taken in makes me wonder. I know that
jewry doesnt want us Gentiles to be armed, high profile public shootings
are a good way to get new gun laws made. Or maybe there going after
individual targets and using a mass shooting to cover up the 1 or 2 real
targets.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Anubis!!!
Hail Buer!!!
Another example was the "white on black" shooting a while ago. I
believe the black person shot was Treyvan or something like that. I
know the shooter was Zimmerman, and that is a Jewish last name. The
objective was to get more black on white crime going by posing to do a
"white on black" shooting.

Hopefully, if anyone has half a brain, it will be viewed as kike on
black, not white on black. Notably, the fucker is probably going to get
off on some "standing your ground" shit--and that is going to incite the
same race riots as the Rodney King verdict did in 1992. I know it was
kike on black--I would love to start seeing more black on kike
shootings, along with more white on kike shootings. Slaughter enough
kikes, and pretty soon the racial tension disappears at the source.

Hi there,

Also a lot of serial killers are Jewish or xians.
The Son of Sam (david berkowitz) A jew.
And the list goes on and on.

The guy from norway you spoke about,
I don't think he's a jew.
He and his actions were different.
The way he prepared evreything..
This was/is a intelligent man.
He had some kind of plan.
He also wrote an essay (right word?) of 1500
Pages or so prior to the killings
Had something to do with that he was
Against muslims or something, strange though.
Most people he killed were not muslims btw if i am correct.

What you wrote as a coverup is interesting.
Who knows? It could be and could be not.

Ow that norwegian guy used a certain movie
as inspiration Btw, in the movie this guy blew op a police station
With alot of police in it (smart guy)
then drove away further away to a shopping area.
And began his killing spree.

The norwegian guy also blew up something
Then went to the island to start his killing spree.

Movie was called "Rampage"

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidWler@... wrote:

Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Anubis!!!
Hail Buer!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back