Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish

Cathy

Can a Jewish man who plays racial consciousness marry a non-Jewish woman and have children? A friend of mine has a Jewish stepfather and has a child with his mother, is the child Jewish?

Cathy said:
Can a Jewish man who plays racial consciousness marry a non-Jewish woman and have children? A friend of mine has a Jewish stepfather and has a child with his mother, is the child Jewish?

Yes of course.

There are many many mixed kikes out there.

Cathy said:

Their new child is jewish, your friend is not. Your friend's mother's stupidity just produced your friend a lizardine half brother/sister.

NinRick said:
Cathy said:

Yes of course.

thank you for replying

Cathy said:
Can a jewish man who plays racial consciousness marry a non-jewish woman and have children? A friend of mine has a jewish stepfather and has a child with his mother, is the child jewish?
If a jew mates with a gentile, the child is jewish and will have a jewish soul.

Cathy said:

The jews are a race within all other races, this is part of their agenda. Race mixing with other races to a certain degree to remain hidden and not easily identifiable. They also do this to " prove" Jew isnt a race but a religion which can be easily disputed by the fact that in Israel if youre not jewish youre gonna have the hardest fucking time, and that in there they literally can check your DNA for jewishness. so what, jews are a race now?
Kikes are arrogant and self contradictory but also very clever in some cases. But it wont matter. Their downfall is approaching and its approaching fast.

Cathy said:
Yes, and yes that child is Jewish by blood regardless of which parent is Jewish.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A person who has any amount of jewish DNA is a jew. Even if it was a grandfather a thousand years ago.

Thank you for your answer. As an Ss, I don't know what to do with two Jews in the house. I wish myself luck.

Adolf Maria said:
A person who has any amount of jewish DNA is a jew. Even if it was a grandfather a thousand years ago.

Thank you for your answer. As an Ss, I don't know what to do with two Jews in the house. I wish myself luck.

First off, do the shattering ritual into them daily as a start. Second, find out how to cut them off from your life as soon as you can. Do binding spells if necessary. At least try to keep an area of the home for yourself clean and consecrated, ideally your room, trying to keep them out of there (that binding spell should help and any Satanic energy should repel them). Keep up your aura of protection and maybe even ask the Gods for help.

The child is Jewish by genetics. You can do shattering into both like Shadow cat says. You may also want to clean the mother of the Child (or the gentile I am having trouble following what your saying here) and remove some of the Jewish filth that is in them that is if you care about them. Destroy the Jews though first.

Um, excuse me but I recently learned that I myself have only 2% jew DNA/blood in me via doing the heritage DNA test plus not to mention Hitler himself came to me in a very recent dream of mine to tell me that I’m much more Aryan than jew so what you said here is kinda not all that truthful….so you may wanna watch what you say as you could and probably have already offended and turned away a great many people whom have read this post here. :|

Balvraz said:

Um, excuse me but I recently learned that I myself have only 2% jew DNA/blood in me via doing the heritage DNA test plus not to mention Hitler himself came to me in a very recent dream of mine to tell me that I’m much more Aryan than jew so what you said here is kinda not all that truthful….so you may wanna watch what you say as you could and probably have already offended and turned away a great many people whom have read this post here. :|

If this is true, then you are a jew. A mixed jew is a jew. And you could say whatever bullshit you want about a dream but a dream is not true and is not any kind of message. This dream was made from your own mind and your own wishful thinking, and it is not a message from any god.

Hitler is not going to waste his time to come tell a jew that the jew is not a jew. This is just retarded.

It is also possible that this DNA test is wrong. If you mean like the Ancestry or 23 And Me tests, both of these companies lie and give fake results sometimes. They sometimes say that a white person is part jew and part black, and they sometimes say that a jew is not a jew. It is not uncommon for them to lie about this, but it also is possible that it is true.

Either way, even if it was true that you only had half of one percent of jew DNA, you would still be a jew. You would not be Gentile.

Balvraz said:

If this is true, then you are a jew. A mixed jew is a jew. And you could say whatever bullshit you want about a dream but a dream is not true and is not any kind of message. This dream was made from your own mind and your own wishful thinking, and it is not a message from any god.

Hitler is not going to waste his time to come tell a jew that the jew is not a jew. This is just retarded.

It is also possible that this DNA test is wrong. If you mean like the Ancestry or 23 And Me tests, both of these companies lie and give fake results sometimes. They sometimes say that a white person is part jew and part black, and they sometimes say that a jew is not a jew. It is not uncommon for them to lie about this, but it also is possible that it is true.

Either way, even if it was true that you only had half of one percent of jew DNA, you would still be a jew. You would not be Gentile.

🤦‍♀️ Bro, I just checked my “My Heritage DNA” test results yesterday and I found out that there is absolutely no jewish DNA in me. Why can’t everybody here see that I’m definitely NOT jewish? Stop insulting me. Thank you. -_-

Balvraz said:

Man, idk here he says hes 2 percent jewish. Then after this,to be precise after 16 hours he makes a post he says he got his DNA results and he isnt jewish at all.
I dont feel like it takes that less of a time to get dna results even if court orders it.

Maybe i m wrong but i find it suspicious. Anyways i m not here to be a detective just something i noticed.

Off to med.

Balvraz said:

I mean, i know one way for people to prove if they are jew or not to themselves: do FRTR. If for a month of doing consistent FRTR nothing happens to you then you arent jewish. But if your health deteriorates then youre jewish. If you aint jewish then good, you are of the gods. And if you are jewish and if something happens to you because of these RTR... you werent gonna be much use anyways🤣 what do you think do you think this would be a good way to find out if one is jewish or not?

Balvraz said:

Also...the fact that even 2% jewish blood makes you a jew.... does this have to do with the dominant gene of jews? For example i have read here that the child of a race mixing black person and white person will always be black due to the recessiveness of white genes and dominant black genes .... is it the same case with jew genes but on a way stronger level, due to even a little of it making the person a jew?

Balvraz said:

You literally made a whole ass thread saying that you have no jewish genes and now youre saying you got two percent of that? Get the fuck outta here man we aint kindergarteners🤣🤣🤣

Balvraz said:

Read my other posts about this please in order to get more info and here:

Maybe I shouldn’t have told you guys this if all you guys are going to do is harass me about it. Thanks guys. I thought that you all would be proud and happy for me not having any jewish DNA in me. Plus to top it all off I don’t even look jewish or act jewish to begin with so I’m getting mighty sick and tired of your blatant racism against another white person here! I know you guys are playing it safe but come on, if someone says they are not jewish and gives you proof that they are not, then maybe they aren’t and they are telling the truth about themselves! Ever think about that!? Plus it not my fault for having such mixed DNA! It’s just who I am no thanks to the race mixing that went on before I was even born so don’t blame it on me! Plus, guess what!? I hate that the races were mixed up too! It shouldn’t have happened!

Stop pushing people away from your cause by saying trashy things unto others like this because that’s all you guys are doing!

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Balvraz said:

Also...the fact that even 2% jewish blood makes you a jew.... does this have to do with the dominant gene of jews? For example i have read here that the child of a race mixing black person and white person will always be black due to the recessiveness of white genes and dominant black genes .... is it the same case with jew genes but on a way stronger level, due to even a little of it making the person a jew?
I believe it is the same case.

Balvraz said:
Balvraz said:

Read my other posts about this please in order to get more info and here:

Maybe I shouldn’t have told you guys this if all you guys are going to do is harass me about it. Thanks guys. I thought that you all would be proud and happy for me not having any jewish DNA in me. Plus to top it all off I don’t even look jewish or act jewish to begin with so I’m getting mighty sick and tired of your blatant racism against another white person here! I know you guys are playing it safe but come on, if someone says they are not jewish and gives you proof that they are not, then maybe they aren’t and they are telling the truth about themselves! Ever think about that!? Plus it not my fault for having such mixed DNA! It’s just who I am no thanks to the race mixing that went on before I was even born so don’t blame it on me! Plus, guess what!? I hate that the races were mixed up too! It shouldn’t have happened!

Stop pushing people away from your cause by saying trashy things unto others like this because that’s all you guys are doing!
Regardless of the test results, which can be believed or not believed by other members, a more spiritual approach may be needed to find out. If Satan has accepted you via the dedication, then there is no worries here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back