Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish Souls?

pathoflucifer

Second attempt at posting this..
Do jews have souls and if so, is it possible to have been born a jew in a previous life? I know we all have had previous lives that somehow affect us in this life.
I was just curious to see if a Gentile soul remains Gentile no matter how many times they reincarnate.
Also, what if someone is Gentile but in their next life has a jew parent?

Yes. Jews do have souls. But they are very very different. I'm not to sure, a while back I read on here that LaVey was in a Jewish body but with a gentile soul. I read that Satan put his gentile soul in a Jewish body to advance satanism since it would've been a smart way. Along the way, it changed to just some atheistic nonsense. Of course it didn't change on its own, the kikes found out and those were the results.

The soul is linked to your DNA. A jew has a different soul and there is no way for a Gentile to have a jewish parent since jews have entirely different DNA.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 4:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Jewish Souls?

Do jews have souls and if so, is it possible to have been born a jew in a previous life? I know we all have had previous lives that somehow affect us in this life.
I was just curious to see if a Gentile soul remains Gentile no matter how many times they reincarnate.

The jews have souls yes, but they are a completely different make-up to our own. They are genetically different.
Simple answer is no, Gentiles won't be born into a jewish body. Nor can they have jewish parents, as this makes them a jew. You are a jew by blood, not by marriage, or by 'beliefs', by blood.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hello,
Jews are different genetically and i do not think in any way a Gentile can become a Jew after reincarnation except the situation of LaVey.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Everything that lives has a soul, whether we care to admit this or not. Who we are in this life, our past life, and in our next life is up to Lord Satan to decide. Our Master reincarnated Levy for the benefit of the Satanic Knowledge and religion, as well as us, of course. Although we may or may not understand the plans and will of Lord Satan, we must follow it, if it's for the greater good. Hope this helps!
Hail Satan! Praise and Glory to all the Demons/Demonesses under Lord Satan's Domain! Death to the Nazarene and his vile filth allies!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back