Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish name?

Brian

Greetings all

I have a question that I need to have answered. Is the name Schwans a jewish name? I know that there is a business by that name and was curious if they're jewish or not.

If someone knows if they are or not that would be great to know.

HAIL SATAN!!!

It's German, but it could be jewish since they take Gentile names. The only way to find out if they're jews is to meet them (not sure how advanced you are, but we tend to get negative feelings around jews if we can't tell just by looking at them if they're jewish).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <bartko67@... wrote:

Greetings all

I have a question that I need to have answered. Is the name Schwans a jewish name? I know that there is a business by that name and was curious if they're jewish or not.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yeah, I've really noticed that I have some pretty good kike-dar ever since I dedicated. I work in a high end restaurant and I have to work with a lot of different people, and there's a lot of customers now where I can just tell they're kikes and it makes it really hard not to be a tad hostile.  
On Jan 12, 2012, at 10:32 AM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

It's German, but it could be jewish since they take Gentile names. The only way to find out if they're jews is to meet them (not sure how advanced you are, but we tend to get negative feelings around jews if we can't tell just by looking at them if they're jewish).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <bartko67@... wrote:

Greetings all

HAIL SATAN!!!

The Schwanns Corp is located in Marshall MN, a town I lived in for about three years. Alot of the food they work with is kosher, and lately I think they've been trying to swindle Gentiles out of their jobs. My dad had a good position in that company, until the new CEO Terminated the position. They hired a number of Mormons there too. That's all I'll say on that.

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

Greetings all

HAIL SATAN!!!

I dunno. One way to tell is visit the business if you can, and get a feel for it. Meet the employees or the owner if you can. If they are jew, you should feel it.

Greetings all

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thanks to all the replys regarding this post. I had a feeling that it could be a German name but wanted to be sure. Thanks again.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <bartko67@ wrote:

Greetings all

HAIL SATAN!!!

I am pleased to let you know that as far as i am aware that is not a jewish name my satanic brother it sounds more swiss or austrian lol!

I believe the best way to tell if anything is Jewish is if it serves the Jewish purpose - the destruction of Gentiles.

Is it destructive in the long run?
Does it work to dumb down consumers?
Does it support a monopoly?

Questions related to the above could really help in deliberation.

Note that the major metal recycling company in New York is "HergowITZ". The "ITZ" or plain "TZ" is actually very Jewish, but that's not the point. They actually earn a lot of money doing what they do, obviously detrimental to non-Jews by keeping currency away from Gentiles and into Jewish pockets supporting their collective agenda.

-Mary Okaa

Greetings all

HAIL SATAN!!!

...Hail Satan!!! Mary, so very well put-" I believe the best way to tell if anything is Jewish is if it serves the Jewish purpose" - the destruction of Gentiles.
Many 'names' have been stolen from the Gentiles and made kikish.especially german names.
But there ARE some jew names that are just that--jew names.
Sickening what they do to everything!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary Okaa" <mary.okaa@... wrote:

I believe the best way to tell if anything is Jewish is if it serves the Jewish purpose - the destruction of Gentiles.

Is it destructive in the long run?
Does it work to dumb down consumers?
Does it support a monopoly?

Questions related to the above could really help in deliberation.

Note that the major metal recycling company in New York is "HergowITZ". The "ITZ" or plain "TZ" is actually very Jewish, but that's not the point. They actually earn a lot of money doing what they do, obviously detrimental to non-Jews by keeping currency away from Gentiles and into Jewish pockets supporting their collective agenda.

-Mary Okaa

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <bartko67@ wrote:

Greetings all

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back