Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish Last Names

mcw3080

After reading something by HP Carleson I was a little disturbed....I was told that my biological father had a great uncle who was a soldier for Nazi Germany(was in a photo with uniform/swastika on it) and so I always thought I was of German descent, but I ended up with a jewish last name, Weiss..
I don't think I am jewish, but was wondering..if someone has this in their blood line, is it bad or does it mean they are cursed or something like that? I really thought that Weiss was a German last name tho..

The jews have nothing of their own. Last names are just that...names. Many names the jews now use were originally Gentile. After the jews took them over, many Gentiles stopped using them, changed them to something else, etc.

Given the number of posts recently in regards to people needlessly worrying about having kike blood and such, it is obvious this was some sort of psychic attack. Now, most people who are jewish KNOW they are jewish. As for jewish physical features, given the jews are a thorough mix of all races, there are different features they have from different races, such as the connecting ear lobe, which is Asiatic, and there are a lot of Gentiles who have this as well.

I also got a couple of personal e-mails regarding the above. I will tell you this much...if you are jewish, you know it.

If Satan has accepted you, you know it. If Satanism feels right to you, you know it. For those who are jews and those who are of the enemy at the soul; Satanism never feels right, it doesn't change and is as uncomfortable for the enemy as xianity and the enemy programs are for us. Same as our sacred symbol of the Sun- the swastika makes jews uncomfortable, and this was before all of the concentration camp holohoax lies and bullshit. The Sun is sacred for Gentiles, and has been our symbol for ages.

People really need to stop worrying. Yes, there are names such as 'Goldstein' and such that are nearly exclusively jewish, but there are some exceptions. Nazi Leader Alfred Rosenberg was often the focus of jokes because of his jewish last name, but he was definitely a Gentile.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mcw3080" <mcw3080@... wrote:

After reading something by HP Carleson I was a little disturbed....I was told that my biological father had a great uncle who was a soldier for Nazi Germany(was in a photo with uniform/swastika on it) and so I always thought I was of German descent, but I ended up with a jewish last name, Weiss..
I don't think I am jewish, but was wondering..if someone has this in their blood line, is it bad or does it mean they are cursed or something like that? I really thought that Weiss was a German last name tho..

Yes thank you very much for the further information I did not know that much about yet either High Priestess Maxine!

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hittler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germain!~

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM, mcw3080 <mcw3080@... wrote:
  Thank you, Maxine, for clearing this up for me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back