Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish Hollywood

blutkrieger666

I recently watched a movie, "Fury", starring Brad Pitt.

The absolute hatred of the Germans and the summary executions of the SS (Schutz Staffel) by the character he played was unbelievable - even by today's standards! This was reminiscent of some other movies like, "Saving Private Ryan".

I believe the jooz are getting quite desperate in their attempts to enforce these lies in the minds of the world.

Even my partner, who is still a nonpracticing xian, thought it was way "over the top"!

Any sensible person realizes that atrocities happened on both sides during WW2, but obvious illegal killings like that would have been rare!

But the filthy lying joo gets away with it! Why? Because he has control over all media and runs that big "guilt" trip - the hoaxcaust!!

The joo is fashioning a "hangman's noose" for himself. When Satan's "new world order" comes into being, history will be rewritten, and the joo will be castigated and ridiculed as he has done to our God Satan, and all others - for the rest of eternity!!

HAIL SATAN!!

I too have seen Fury, and it was revolting and just downright evil. First off, there is no way an entire detachment of Waffen-SS would be stopped by a SINGLE tank crew, the idea is ridiculous. And I agree, the scene where they execute the German solider for no reason is just downright wrong. Then they attempt to portray the German soldiers as "civilian killing monsters", which is not only untrue, but completely contradictory to history. 
 That movie is downright evil, and should be ridiculed and avoided by all dedicated members of our ranks who don't want to feel sick to their stomach from witnessing so many lies.HAIL SATAN!!GOT MIT UNS!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 31, 2016, at 7:36, "blutkrieger666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I recently watched a movie, "Fury", starring Brad Pitt.

The absolute hatred of the Germans and the summary executions of the SS (Schutz Staffel) by the character he played was unbelievable - even by today's standards! This was reminiscent of some other movies like, "Saving Private Ryan".

I believe the jooz are getting quite desperate in their attempts to enforce these lies in the minds of the world.

Even my partner, who is still a nonpracticing xian, thought it was way "over the top"!

Any sensible person realizes that atrocities happened on both sides during WW2, but obvious illegal killings like that would have been rare!

But the filthy lying joo gets away with it! Why? Because he has control over all media and runs that big "guilt" trip - the hoaxcaust!!

The joo is fashioning a "hangman's noose" for himself. When Satan's "new world order" comes into being, history will be rewritten, and the joo will be castigated and ridiculed as he has done to our God Satan, and all others - for the rest of eternity!!

HAIL SATAN!!

This why pirating everything is good to ruin the jewish industries. Hollywood, and most of the entertainment industries are all jewish

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back