Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish Global Factory Farming Monopoly

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

Jewish Global Factory Farming Monopoly

Monsanto's, GMO And Mono Cropping

Jewish. Some interesting history on the Monsanto family:
http://www.rense.com/general76/ssje.htm

Monsanto's Chief Executive is Robert Shapiro[Jew]. Senior Vice President is Jew named DR.Friedman, who was a senior commissioner of the FDA before. etc

Major UK investors in Monsanto are the Rothschilds.

Monsanto are rated as one of the "bad" companies, guilty of many human rights' and environmental violations, notably for GE foods and their products, "Agent Orange". "Dioxin" and Roundup".

Louis Dreyfus International [Jews anyone] is the major money making exporter of Monsanto GMO seeds into Europe. In the American government Jews like Dr.Sharfstein and Dr Hamburg who head the FDA governing dept, the Office of Commissioners are helping to stop the labeling of GMO's and label them as "safe." These Jews and other such as Senator Jew Lieberman's Homeland Security bill that will give the government a right to shut down farmers who refused to buy Jewsanto's GMO'S seeds and use non-GMO's instead. Indentical bills are being penned for same measures internationally. Giving the Jews global monopoly and forcing you to eat this slop.

The world's food supply is controlled by six global corporations. Monsanto is the leading one, these are controlled by the International Jewish elites at the top. The mono cropping is destroying the ecosystem as well as the food factory farms. The criminal policies are the reason for global food shortage and starvation. By Agricultural dumping, this ties into the Jewish controlled Fossil Fuel corporations put to use for mono cropping with industrial fertilizer this allows the massive crops as well. This drives the price of agricultural foodstuffs below the cost of production by Jewish monopoly that forces the Farmers around the world to produce more as the price is driven down the corporations make sure to not own the land so they don't have to pay the farmers a salary which allows them to literally make them imporvished, indebt, serfs, slaves to the Jewish owned monopoly [This is what the Jewish International Banks such as the Fed due to whole nations enslavement by criminal debt]. The Jewish corporation's then turn around and dump the excess food by predator pricing onto the markets of many poorer nations which drives many of the local economies and food production out of business as they can't compete this causes starvation and increasing global poverty. Allowing the monopolies to dominate the market totally.

Most of this grain and corn that is being produced by the human slavery and disaster is then used to feed the torchered and abused hundreds of millions of animals in the Jewish owned industrial animal farms. This is just not in the West but in China as well and the third world. The abuse in these places is so hideous the Jews having been trying to force Ad-gag laws in America and Australia [Australia has the largest meat economy in the West] to silence all reports and activism against the abuse of animals in these places. Making it legal to report on such and raise public awareness.

The problem includes just not the abuse of the animal factory farming but the entire Jewish global owned food racket is corrupt, destroying the planet and ruining the quality of life in the world for people and animals.

Also so we don't forgot we never needed fossil fuel in the start. The planet was forced into fossil by the Jews so they could build a global Jewish criminal monopoly on them like everything else.

Telsa's genius inventions for the benefit of humanity, based on vril energy. Where smashed and stolen away by the kikes Rockerfeller, Rothschild and Jewcrew. Who pushed not needed fossil fuels for power and control over humanity at the genocidal cost of the environment and hundreds of millions of innocent lives.

Telsa refusing to sellout to the Jews and agast by their demands for hyper inhumane techonology which he refused to create for them. Died alone and broke in a rundown room.

The 1931 Pierce-Arrow electric motor car that got its energy from thin air
http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=91

Nikola Tesla powered this all steel frame and body 1931 Pierce-Arrow with electrical energy that was harnessed from thin air. Not a drop of gasoline or diesel fuel was used. In fact the internal combustion engine was completely removed. No battery banks were used either. This vehicle was driven to speeds of 90 miles per hour with no fossil fuel and just a single 12 volt battery. This infinite and free energy source produces absolutely zero emissions.

Dallas Morning News
The Electric Auto that almost triumphed: Power Source of `31 car still a mystery
by A.C. Greene,
January 24th, 1931

It is a mystery car once demonstrated by Nikola Tesla, developer of alternating current, that might have made electrics triumphant.

Supported by the Pierce-Arrow Co. and Westinghouse in 1931, he took the gasoline engine from a new Pierce-Arrow and replaced it with an 80-horsepower alternating-current electric motor with no external power source. From the electric motor trailed two very thick cables, which connected with the dashboard. In addition, there was an ordinary 12-volt storage battery. ("There was a 12-volt Willard battery installed in the car, but it was for the lights only and much too small to run the car. In any case.") The motor was rated at 80 horsepower. Maximum rotor speed was stated to be 30 turns per second (1800 rpm). A 6-foot vertical antenna rod was fitted into the rear section of the car.

At the appointed time, Nikola Tesla arrived from New York City and inspected the Pierce-Arrow automobile. He then went to a local radio store and purchased a handful of tubes (12 radio vacuum tubes), wires and assorted resistors. A box measuring 24 inches long, 12 inches wide and 6 inches high was assembled housing the circuit. The "power receiver" was then placed into the dashboard of the car and its wires connected to the antenna and to the air-cooled, brushless motor. Two rods 1/4" in diameter stuck out of the box about 3" in length. Tesla began making adjustments on the "power receiver"

Mr. Tesla got into the driver's seat, pushed the two rods in and stated, "We now have power". He put the car into gear and it moved forward! This vehicle, powered by an A.C. motor, was driven to speeds of 90 m.p.h. and performed better than any internal combustion engine of its day! One week was spent testing the vehicle. Several newspapers in Buffalo reported this test. When asked where the power came from, Tesla replied, "From the ethers all around us". (Ethers is Electromagnetic radiation. Radio waves is electromagnetic radiation which has the lowest frequency, the longest wavelength, and is produced by charged particles moving back and forth) Several people suggested that Tesla was mad and somehow in league with sinister forces of the universe. He became incensed, removed his mysterious box from the vehicle and returned to his laboratory in New York City. His secret died with him!

Or did it?

How did ethers power the vehicle? The owner of FuelReducer and editor of this website, Paul W Kincaid, has been trying to answer that question since 2005, when he first read about it in an old magazine he found in a neighbor's barn. According to data from the 5 years of investigation there is one very plausible explanation as to how ethers powered the car. Research data indicates that Tesla's mystery box was nothing more than a simple regenerative vacuum tube radio wave receiver. A type of electronic instrument that receives radio frequencies from thin air and amplifies the received weak radio signal. This simple receiver makes use of vacuum tubes, resistors and wires (the exact same electronic components used by Tesla) to increase the power and/or amplitude of a signal. The main component of Tesla's "Power Receiver" is the vacuum tube – also called a valve amplifier. The simplest valve amplifier was invented by John Ambrose Fleming while working for the Marconi Company in London in 1904 and named the diode, as it had two electrodes. The diode conducted electricity in one direction only and was used as a radio detector and a rectifier. The diode was most likely used as an instrument to convert AC (alternating current is when the movement of electric charge periodically reverses direction) of RF to DC (direct current is the flow of electric charge is only in one direction) In 1906 Lee De Forest added a third electrode and invented the first electronic amplifying device, the triode, which he named the Audion. This additional control grid modulates the current that flows between cathode and anode.

Tesla used valve amplifiers to increase the power or amplitude of the ordinary radio waves that were received by the 6-foot vertical antenna rod that was fitted into the rear section of the car. An antenna is a transducer that transmits or receives electromagnetic waves. In other words, Tesla used the antenna mounted on the rear of the car to convert the freely available electromagnetic waves called radio waves into electrical current.

Tesla bought vacuum tube diodes which are vacuum tubes (valve amplifiers) with two electrodes; a plate and a cathode. A diode is a two-terminal electronic component that conducts electric current in only one direction while blocking current in the opposite direction (the reverse direction). Thus, the diode can be thought of as an electronic version of a check valve. This unidirectional behavior is called rectification, and is used to convert alternating current (AC or the power that comes from your home's electrical outlets) to direct current (DC or the power from a battery). AC power circuit is a sine wave. Audio and radio signals carried on electrical wires (such as an antenna) are also examples of alternating current.

Tesla used the vacuum tubes, wires and assorted resistors to build a radio wave receiver/amplifier 24 inches long, 12 inches wide and 6 inches high, with a pair of 3-inch rods 1/4" in diameter sticking out. The pair of rods that Tesla pushed in were used to close (complete) the circuit – like an on/off switch. The rod ends were most likely the positive and negative leads (connections) between the car antenna and and the radio wave receiver/amplifier. By pushing them into the box containing the radio wave receiver/amplifier the connection was completed allowing the radio waves that were received from the air by the antenna to flow through the receiver/amplifier to the electric motor. This is like you would do when you plugged an electric guitar into an amplifier. Like the electric guitar amplifier the signal generated by striking a cord (string) of a guitar would travel from the guitar through the wire connecting the guitar to the amplifier and into the amplifier where the barely audible tone would then be amplified. An electric guitar without an amplifier is essential an air guitar until it is plugged into an amplifier. The amplifier amplifies the sound wave generated by striking the strings of the electric guitar. That is basically how Tesla was able to amplify and convert the invisible electromagnetic radiation called radio waves into electricity to power the AC motor in the 1931 Pierce-Arrow. The word electricity comes from the fact that current is nothing more than electrons moving along a conductor, like an antenna, that have been harnessed for energy. Tesla used an antenna (an electrical conductor) and an amplifier to harness and then amplify energy.

Why hasn't anyone revealed this 80 year old secret? Because Tesla built a free energy device. A device that would threaten the oil industry, the nuclear energy industry and the hydro electric power monopoly. A device that would bankrupt every oil refinery in the World. A device that would literally put an end to Global warming. Disease and illnesses caused by pollution from oil and gas products would simply disappear. If Tesla's invention was put into mass production the World would never have been involved in wars in the Middle East and Afghanistan, the Exxon Mobil and BP oil spills would never have occurred, and millions of people would still be alive and very healthy today.

Thanks for writing this article.  I've known about Monsanto and Tesla for awhile but couldn't figure out the source.  I attributed it to the Illuminati but didn't know the Jews control that.  I'm new and recently made the connection to the Jews and their ultimate plans.  
I suppose working with Satan over a long time, you learn the truth about the enemies of him on a gradient. Unfortunately my Army and Marine Corp combat military training presents me with a problem i.e. one answer.  What can I do to prevent myself from locking up mentally and not being able to continue to think.  
I am a soldier with respect to that type of soldiering and I am known as an extremist by my peers.  I'm not an extremist, I'm just better at it.  I have extremist views regarding war.  For example:  I wouldn't kill the Black Queen.  I'd kidnap the Black Queen and torture and kill her family in front of her while I learned about their connections.  And much worse.  I'm not a sadist.  A sadist takes pleasure in hurting another.  I love people and hate hurting people.  I wouldn't think about it at all.  Its insane to do that, but killing someone "is" insane.  So, if your going to be insane, you may as well do it right.
I could learn tons from all your articles if I could just learn how to not shut down mentally and go into that reactive stimulus response or animal thinking whenever moral lines are crossed.  Is their a meditation I could do or something?  

Tesla was a genius! 0_0 Curse the jews for destroying such precious knowledge and monopolizing all these things just to make the rest of the world wallow in their filth!
I am truly appalled that this has been going on for so long with no one to oppose these jewish parasites and their genocide!
CURSE THE JEWS!CURSE THEM AND ALL THEIR GREED!

HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:51 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for writing this article.  I've known about Monsanto and Tesla for awhile but couldn't figure out the source.  I attributed it to the Illuminati but didn't know the Jews control that.  I'm new and recently made the connection to the Jews and their ultimate plans.  
I suppose working with Satan over a long time, you learn the truth about the enemies of him on a gradient. Unfortunately my Army and Marine Corp combat military training presents me with a problem i.e. one answer.  What can I do to prevent myself from locking up mentally and not being able to continue to think.  
I am a soldier with respect to that type of soldiering and I am known as an extremist by my peers.  I'm not an extremist, I'm just better at it.  I have extremist views regarding war.  For example:  I wouldn't kill the Black Queen.  I'd kidnap the Black Queen and torture and kill her family in front of her while I learned about their connections.  And much worse.  I'm not a sadist.  A sadist takes pleasure in hurting another.  I love people and hate hurting people.  I wouldn't think about it at all.  Its insane to do that, but killing someone "is" insane.  So, if your going to be insane, you may as well do it right.
I could learn tons from all your articles if I could just learn how to not shut down mentally and go into that reactive stimulus response or animal thinking whenever moral lines are crossed.  Is their a meditation I could do or something?  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back