Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jewish dna

I'm not a HPS, yet. I'm just a regular JoS member. :)Try the alternative link for download.
Part 2 downloads fine for me.
On Monday, December 18, 2017, 9:13:30 PM EST, hinesapril300@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you, HP Magus....but one of the links are down.

There are a lot of Jews that are into "Satanism". They are all over the Internet and on social media sites. They put up THEIR version of Satanism and also tell people THEIR version of Satan, which is a projection of their own beliefs, and not the truth, obviously. Because truth and the REAL Satan scare the living daylights out of them.
There are also Jews that are "pagans" and "follow" the pagan gods. But they are able to regurgitate information from sources they have studied. They are still Jews.
I don't know if this "Laura" is a Jewess. But I would be careful around her, and not share your spiritual and Satanic beliefs with her. Jews are traitorous and will stab you in the back any chance they get. Even if they play along as your "friend" for many years. Don't trust them.

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 7:26:08 PM EST, hinesapril300@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Okay. I know a girl named Laura and she has jewish ancestry but she has a strong desire towards satan and satanism and also a strong drawing toward the gods in general and hates jews... is she jewish?

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back