Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jewish boy killed.

Shannon Outlaw

you guys heard aboutthat jewish boy that was abducted by that guy and chopped up in brooklyn? good riddance.any commnts on it? i heard the guythat killed him wasa jew as well.. thats odd to hear.

http://www.forward.com/articles/139778/
One less filthy kike we have to deal with. So much bloodshed as be poured on our end, behind the treacherous lies and deceitful lifestyles of these people. Let them finally turn on their own and save us half the work. Although, I do take enjoyment in personally exterminating these parasites myself.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, July 13, 2011 2:17:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] jewish boy killed.

you guys heard aboutthat jewish boy that was abducted by that guy and chopped up in brooklyn? good riddance.any commnts on it? i heard the guythat killed him wasa jew as well.. thats odd to hear.

In my town there are now two jewish kids being held in custody now for assaulting and beating homeless people with baseball bats.They are both minors and they probably will get off easy.if it were up to me I would hang the motherfuckers.capital punishment. Hail Satan.
Sent from my LG phone

Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Yeah I saw that article. They say the jewish community is in a panick. But hey let them all be gone from this planet.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

http://www.forward.com/articles/139778/

One less filthy kike we have to deal with. So much bloodshed as be poured on our
end, behind the treacherous lies and deceitful lifestyles of these people. Let
them finally turn on their own and save us half the work. Although, I do take
enjoyment in personally exterminating these parasites myself.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Wed, July 13, 2011 2:17:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] jewish boy killed.

you guys heard aboutthat jewish boy that was abducted by that guy and chopped up
in brooklyn? good riddance.any commnts on it? i heard the guythat killed him
wasa jew as well.. thats odd to hear.

I'M NOT STILL APPEASED. Those rats will feast on their own flesh and drink their own blood!.

Guys, will a self-destruction work on those rats?.

Hail Satan! Hail Astaroth! Hail Vepar! Hail HELL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mleskela@..." <mleskela@... wrote:

In my town there are now two jewish kids being held in custody now for assaulting and beating homeless people with baseball bats.They are both minors and they probably will get off easy.if it were up to me I would hang the motherfuckers.capital punishment. Hail Satan.
Sent from my LG phone

Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back